Options

Autographed Benaroya hall LPs !!!

PetrPetr Posts: 2
edited November 2011 in Lost Dogs
Yes, I am going to trade my Benaroya hall VINYL - autographed by Mike and Jeff on the front cover of the box. I also have the proof that autographs are real (photos of Jeff and Mike signing the box for me). The box is not sealed, of course, but in mint condition and LPs have never been played.

I want for it: Lost dogs, Riot act, Rearviewmirror and Avocado LPs - ALL IN SEALED or MINT condition. Who will offer better quality will get my autographed Benaroya hall vinyl :twisted:
Prague 2006
Katowice 2007
Berlin 2009
Berlin 2010
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    something tells me you will get what your looking in about an hour ...GREAT TRADE
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • Options
    joe2468 wrote:
    something tells me you will get what your looking in about an hour ...GREAT TRADE
    +1
    "Makes much more sense to live in the present tense"

Mansfield 08 1
    Boston 2010
    Montreal 2011
    EV Prov 11
    Worcester 1 13
    Worcester 2 13
    Hartford 13
    Boston 16 - 1
    Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1
    Boston 18 -2 
  • Options
    En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
    Darn it, I have mint of all of those except RVM
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • Options
    Jamminonthe1Jamminonthe1 Posts: 1,243
    Put aside $15 a month and within 4 years you'll be able to get all of those vinyls and not have to give up something that you may never be able to get back!
  • Options
    drewdawgqdrewdawgq Posts: 168
    How much did this set go for when it came out?
    Tread Lightly.
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,938
    drewdawgq wrote:

Around $45+shipping, or something around there.
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    Petr wrote:
    Yes, I am going to trade my Benaroya hall VINYL - autographed by Mike and Jeff on the front cover of the box. I also have the proof that autographs are real (photos of Jeff and Mike signing the box for me). The set is opened, of course, but in mint condition and has never been played.

I want for it: Lost dogs, Riot act, Rearviewmirror and Avocado LPs - ALL IN SEALED or MINT condition. Who will offer better quality will get my autographed Benaroya hall vinyl :twisted:

how much money would it tak for you to part with this is would be a great xmas gift for a longtime fan of the band
  • Options
    redrawredraw Posts: 1,275
    Pm sent!!!
    '95: Brisbane BEC March 21 & 22 '98: Brisbane BEC March 14 & 15 '03: Brad Surfers Paradise Troccadero Jan 11
    '03: Brisbane BEC Feb 8 '06: Brisbane BEC Nov 10 & 11 '09: Brisbane QSAC Nov 25
    '11: EV Solo Brisbane QPAC March 10, 12 & 13 '11: PJ20 Alpine Valley Sep 3 & 4
    '14: Gold Coast BDO Jan 19 EV Solo QPAC Feb 22, 23 & 25
  • Options
    GratefulJamGratefulJam Posts: 1,784
    Nice player.
    redraw wrote:
    Pm sent!!!
    "thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal 👌)
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,986
    arq wrote:
    drewdawgq wrote:

Around $45+shipping, or something around there.

Around there ..

RnbHO.jpg

But cheaper shipped to the USA. It was 11 bucks to ship to Canada.
  • Options
    PetrPetr Posts: 2
    No auctions. See the guidelines - Admin
    viewtopic.php?f=20&t=147179
    Prague 2006
    Katowice 2007
    Berlin 2009
    Berlin 2010
  • Options
    F5AgainstOneF5AgainstOne New Hampshire, USA Posts: 1,462
    good luck keeping this alive here
    EV Solo Boston 6/16/11
    East Troy 9/3/11
    East Troy 9/4/11
    Amsterdam 6/26/12
    Amsterdam 6/27/12
    Wrigley Field 7/19-20/13
    Worcester, MA 10/15/13
    Worcester, MA 10/16/13
    Hartford, CT 10/25/13
    Seattle, WA 12/06/13
    Denver, CO 10/22/14
    Fenway 2016 #1
    Fenway 2016 #2
    Fenway 2018 #1
    Fenway 2018 #2
  • Options
    Did you do some stalking that day.....looks like you caught Jeff on the street while he was shopping. Or do you just carry records around all the time?
  • Options
    just saw this thread, too bad you put it on ebay, would have been interested. off to the wolves now
    Ryan Crooks insists upon himself
This discussion has been closed.