Options

Questions about the PJ 20 Blu-ray

edited November 2011 in Lost Dogs
Hi there

Does the Blu Ray version only come in a deluxe 3-disc version? Or is there also a 1 disc blu ray version for sale? Or is there ONLY a one disc version? Were blu-ray versions sold anywhere but here at the 10C good section?

I apologize for my ignorance and appreciate any clarification.
~~~~~~~Vinyl For Sale (shipping costs in North America included)~~~~~~~
The Who - Phases Box Set. Ltd. Ed. All 9 studio albums w/ Moon (11 discs) $200
^discogs entry link^
Peter Gabriel - Up 200 gram 'Classic Records' audiophile version. Sealed. $225
^discogs entry link^
Van Halen - I 180 gram Remastered 'DCC Compact Classic' version. Ltd. Ed. (#53!). Sealed. $175
^discogs entry link^
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    ST279453ST279453 Posts: 195
    Best Buy is selling the single disc blu-ray
  • Options
    GC31608GC31608 GA Posts: 228
    Limited edition 3 disc blu-ray with extra features and bonus material was only available through the ten club. You can buy the single disc version on blu-ray at Best Buy right now and other retailers later this month. You can buy the contents of the 2nd disc on itunes. 3rd disc is the one that is not available anywhere else for now.
  • Options
    PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,873
    GC31608 wrote:
    Limited edition 3 disc blu-ray with extra features and bonus material was only available through the ten club. You can buy the single disc version on blu-ray at Best Buy right now and other retailers later this month. You can buy the contents of the 2nd disc on itunes. 3rd disc is the one that is not available anywhere else for now.

just wanted to say thanks for this