Options

PHISH - MADISON SQUARE GARDEN - New Year's EVE 2011!

Comments

• Options
    guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    okblueduck wrote:
    PTBM lottery. Fail.

Anyone get through?
    Nothing for me either :cry: . I will be trying Ticketbastard :evil: for my 3rd consecutive NYE Phish show 8-) .
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • Options
    weekapaug19weekapaug19 Posts: 2,278
    edited October 2011
    ISO 1 single NYE ticket for the fiancee (will be wife in 4 weeks) anybody help out???? thanks
    Post edited by weekapaug19 on
  • Options
    Bdog10Bdog10 Boca Posts: 471
    Need 1 tix also for NYE. Got shut out today.
    "I want to go...but I don't want to go alone...With you I could never feel alone..."

Randall's Island 96 and haven't stopped since...
  • Options
    cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    I have two extras for 12/29. Section 404 Row E. They are ticketfast tickets. Looking for Face. $150.

Pm if interested..
  • Options
    FirstExitFirstExit Los Angeles Posts: 972
    I'm looking for 1 extra per night for 12/30 and 12/31. I can't make the 28th and 29th this year so if anyone could help me out with these I'd really appreciate it.
  • Options
    rough day today on TM. got two for 12/29, but still need two for 12/30 and NYE...
    "What can you expect when you're on top? You know? It's like Napoleon. When he was the king, you know, people were just constantly trying to conquer him, you know, in the Roman Empire. So, it's history repeating itself all over again."
  • Options
    Shut out by lottery and ticketmaster. I need 3 tickets for any night- not NYE.

Any help?

If no set of 3, I'd also go 2 or 4.

Thanks!
    Fenway 1 & 2 2016
    MSG 1 & 2 2016
    Central Park 2015
    Barclays 2, Seattle 2013
    MSG 1 & 2 2010
    Boston 1 & 2 2006
    Boston 1 2004
    Augusta 1996
  • Options
    choopchoop Posts: 1,060
    i got in for all 4 nights thanks to a friend at an outlet! hope everyone gets in, see you all there!!
    "If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: The only proof he needed for the existence of God was music." KV Jr.
  • Options
    who's got my extras bump
  • Options
    come on PJ phans, hook me up!
  • Options
    lippy002lippy002 Posts: 120
    Looks like I have 1 or 2 extras for NYE in the 400s. Im not the type to stub hub or ebay but Im not opposed to making a trade of added value for some PJ memorabilia. Vinyl/posters etc. Im open to offers...and hope everybody gets in for face.
  • Options
    lippy002 wrote:
    Looks like I have 1 or 2 extras for NYE in the 400s. Im not the type to stub hub or ebay but Im not opposed to making a trade of added value for some PJ memorabilia. Vinyl/posters etc. Im open to offers...and hope everybody gets in for face.

PM sent
  • Options
    I PM'd as well but I have almost no Pearl Jam merchandise whatsoever lol.

Anyone else with extras?
  • Options
    if anybody finds an extra nye ticket for me, I've got 2 12/30 tickets for ya if you need them.
  • Options
    who's got my extras bump.
  • Options
    still need your extras bump

like i said, can't make the 28th or 29th, only looking for 1 extra to 12/30 and 12/31
  • Options

like i said, can't make the 28th or 29th, only looking for 1 extra to 12/30 and 12/31
  • Options

• Options
    if anybody finds an extra nye ticket for me, I've got 2 12/30 tickets for ya if you need them.

up....help, please
  • Options
    Bdog10Bdog10 Boca Posts: 471
    Tuesday morning bump.

I'm still in need of NYE tix.
    "I want to go...but I don't want to go alone...With you I could never feel alone..."

Randall's Island 96 and haven't stopped since...
  • Options
    hopefully there's a re-release soon... still just sitting on two 12/29's...
    "What can you expect when you're on top? You know? It's like Napoleon. When he was the king, you know, people were just constantly trying to conquer him, you know, in the Roman Empire. So, it's history repeating itself all over again."
  • Options
    hopefully there's a re-release soon... still just sitting on two 12/29's...

2 more than me :D
  • Options
    I'm late to the party but too excited to pass this up. I sat outside the actual TM booth for six hours last week and was lucky enough to get NYE tix with a couple of my buds. I am soooooooo pumped for the New Years run but wondering how they can even top last years, even though I know somehow they will. I got nights 1 and 2 in lotto, still looking for a night 3, but I'm not too worried. I'll post it up here if any of my friends comes up with an extra, I know they're worth a lot of cash but we only bought what we needed in hopes of hooking up as many real phans as possible. Counting down the days!!!!!!!! :D
  • Options
    I'm late to the party but too excited to pass this up. I sat outside the actual TM booth for six hours last week and was lucky enough to get NYE tix with a couple of my buds. I am soooooooo pumped for the New Years run but wondering how they can even top last years, even though I know somehow they will. I got nights 1 and 2 in lotto, still looking for a night 3, but I'm not too worried. I'll post it up here if any of my friends comes up with an extra, I know they're worth a lot of cash but we only bought what we needed in hopes of hooking up as many real phans as possible. Counting down the days!!!!!!!! :D

nice work! i thought about driving down to NJ from Boston and hitting an outlet myself, but I thought I'd get tix online since I managed to score Hampton through the TM onsale. Either way cool that you're in for 3/4 and I'm sure you'll find 12/30's for face once the show date gets closer.
  • Options

if somebody backs out and a extra NYE pops up, I have a pair of 12/30's to trade with ya for it!!
  • Options
    if anyone has a hotel i can crash in for the night of the 29th (2nd show), i'd love you forever and pay for even floor space, plus hook you up with some $12 beers.

we've had a strange situation develop where my two friends (who are brothers) need to go home after that show and come back the next day. i'm not feeling that shit. we currently only had a hotel for the 30th and 31st. we'll figure something out for the 28th, but i could use some help for that 2nd night.

i'm not a wook.
    "If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: The only proof he needed for the existence of God was music." KV Jr.
  • Options
    choop wrote:
    i'm not a wook.

hahaha, good thing you included this. I wasn't considering until this was confirmed. :lol:
  • Options
    choop wrote:
    i'm not a wook.

hahaha, good thing you included this. I wasn't considering until this was confirmed. :lol:

so is that a maybe? :D
  • Options
    whoah, also not a wook here!

still looking for any 12/30 or 12/31s if anyone's got 'em

weekapaug19 if you're having trouble getting rid of those 12/30's I'm your guy ;)

pic of Trey from Wednesday night to help my cause. look how fucking ugly that suit is!!!!
    L5zHR.jpg
  • Options
    anybody have luck yet....still need that 1 NYE ticket!!