Options

What the heck... looking for the PJ 20 Deluxe DVD

En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
edited October 2011 in Lost Dogs
I know this is such a long shot, but I am done worrying/complaining as to what or why the DVD is or was and am just looking to see if someone has an extra one. Don't know if it was one per member or not, but if someone has an extra, sell pdalowsky one and then if you would be so kind, hook me up!

Thanks, bringing back some positive vibes!
Formerly Brew Crew Tix
“If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,721
    Very kind of you there

Will keep an eye out for you too
  • Options
    cendhcendh Posts: 214
    pdalowsky wrote:
    Very kind of you there

Oh, man! You didn't get your own... damn. I'll keep both eyes out too.

d.
    Diego
  • Options
    Jokertt14Jokertt14 Posts: 2,566
    Just wait it out . this thing will be all over the internet . ;)

its there loss for not selling more copy's
  • Options
    En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
    pdalowsky wrote:
    Very kind of you there

Thanks Paul!

I know that complaining about what boils down as my own mistake does nothing and makes no friends, so I am done worrying about it. Hopefully we will get our DVD's at as close to 10C prices as possible!
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • Options
    Jokertt14Jokertt14 Posts: 2,566
    I would have to think there so limited Cause ..........

Stone didnt want a box of them at his house !!
  • Options
    Grandmas JamGrandmas Jam Posts: 1,860
    Jokertt® wrote:

hahahaha stone didnt even want that coffee cup or that grammy
    Ryan Crooks insists upon himself
  • Options
    shameless plug bump
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    What would you trade for it?
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    JK_Livin wrote:
    What would you trade for it?

pm me what you want, I am not the biggest collector in the world, but I have stuff
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
  • Options
    Jokertt® wrote:

It's the other way around they're so limited because stone is sitting on a box of them at his place :lol:
  • Options
    bumpage
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix