Options

Foster SlimLine 25 Drawer Flat File for Sale

breylanbreylan The Dreary Midwest Posts: 175
edited October 2011 in Lost Dogs
I've got a 25 drawer Foster Manufacturing flat file in Columbus, OH that I need to get rid of before I move.

I purchased it a few years ago when I was collecting/acquiring posters a lot more frequently than I am now, so it's just more than I need, and It is taking up a lot of space.

I'm asking $200.00 if you pick it up, or $300 if I bring it to you. I have a truck and I'll be flexible on distances within reason. You will need at least 2 people to get this into your house or apartment.

Dimensions of the unit are 44" wide - 40" tall - 33 1/2" deep.
Drawers are 40" wide by 30" deep and 1 1/8" tall.

http://www.photobucket.com/jbsflatfile
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    JK36392JK36392 Posts: 840
    wish i lived in ohio
  • Options
    I would be willing to ship it, I do have access to a warehouse though my work with standard loading docks and such that would save any additional fees at pickup, but with residential delivery and liftgate service it could be very pricey... If you are interested enough that you want to explore this, please send me a PM and I'll look into it.
  • Options
    cuseoscarcuseoscar Posts: 117
    PM sent.
  • Options
    Wow. That looks like the perfect unit for the poster collector and it seems like a damn good price ta boot. I hope it works out that somebody with a boat load of posters gets this off of you.
    ~~~~~~~Vinyl For Sale (shipping costs in North America included)~~~~~~~
    The Who - Phases Box Set. Ltd. Ed. All 9 studio albums w/ Moon (11 discs) $200
    ^discogs entry link^
    Peter Gabriel - Up 200 gram 'Classic Records' audiophile version. Sealed. $225
    ^discogs entry link^
    Van Halen - I 180 gram Remastered 'DCC Compact Classic' version. Ltd. Ed. (#53!). Sealed. $175
    ^discogs entry link^
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Options
    Where do you purchase this and what's the average price on something like this?
  • Options
    I purchased this from a guy I played hockey with, he worked for a company that did product design and they were moving to more digital stuff and had cabinets to get rid of.

As for average pricing, it's hard to say. I did some research before posting it and the prices were all over the board, so I didn't find anything I felt comfortable reporting as 'retail'. As for reselling used, I didn't find much at all to go on, but I am confident I'm on the low end, I went as low as I could stand to on this.