Options

ISO Vancouver Canucks PJ Shirt 9/25/09

bosshogg18bosshogg18 Tacoma, WA Posts: 1,082
edited September 2011 in Lost Dogs
I am looking for the Vancouver Canucks looking sports shirt from the September 25, 2009. A size XL is preferred, but large may work as well. Please let me know. I have posters to trade and/or cash. Thank you.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,943
    do you have an expresso beans account link for your posters? i have the shirt. maybe you have a poster i need.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I '24
  • Options
    You want this shirt, so you can burn this shirt...right?
    2005:Calgary, Edmonton
    2008:Bonnaroo
    2009:Virgin Fest Calgary, Outside Lands
    2010:Boston, MSG1, MSG2
    2011:EV Seattle (x2), PJ20(x2), Winnipeg, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver

"You are the luckiest fan in the board having heard oceans, release and hard to imagine three shows in a row!!"
  • Options
    Nope. Why would I do that? I am from the Seattle area, so the Canucks are our "local" team since we don't have the NHL here.
    I see you are from Alberta. Just to let you know, my second favorite team is the Oilers, since my mom's side of the family is from Edmonton. I also like the Flames as well. I despise sun-belt teams, maybe this is why PJ doesn't play the south :lol:
  • Options
    bosshogg18 wrote:
    Nope. Why would I do that? I am from the Seattle area, so the Canucks are our "local" team since we don't have the NHL here.
    I see you are from Alberta. Just to let you know, my second favorite team is the Oilers, since my mom's side of the family is from Edmonton. I also like the Flames as well. I despise sun-belt teams, maybe this is why PJ doesn't play the south :lol:
    Hahaha. I'm just buggin' ya. I'm a Flames and Bruins fan, so i'm required by sports law to hate the Canucks. ;)
    2005:Calgary, Edmonton
    2008:Bonnaroo
    2009:Virgin Fest Calgary, Outside Lands
    2010:Boston, MSG1, MSG2
    2011:EV Seattle (x2), PJ20(x2), Winnipeg, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver

"You are the luckiest fan in the board having heard oceans, release and hard to imagine three shows in a row!!"
  • Options
    Today is my birthday. Maybe I will get lucky finding this shirt.
  • Options
    Here are the posters that I have, in case someone is interested in trading their Vancouver shirt for a poster(s).
    http://www.expressobeans.com/members/co ... hp?id=3944
  • Options
    Bump.
  • Options
    rattzeyrattzey Posts: 877

:lol::lol::lol:

its the law around these parts

Good luck with your hunt
    Walkin on a slippery sidewalk listening to P.J
  • Options
    voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    Good luck finding one, I've wanted one as well, being an old school Canucks fan I love the logo and used it during the playoffs.
  • Options
    Thanks voidofman. I also forgot to mention in my previous posting that I also have an extra Portland (TrailBlazers) PJ shirt, that can be used for a trade besides posters. Thanks to any that can help.
  • Options
    voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    BUMPer stickers.
  • Options
    bump