Options

ISO: cd 11/21/96 Barcelona, Spain

jm245068jm245068 Posts: 8
edited September 2011 in Lost Dogs
Looking for a cd 'bootleg' of the concert at the sports palace, Barcelona,Spain 11/21/1996 willing to pay or trade for something from my pj collection thanks, Johnny <!-- e --><a href="mailto:salempearljamfan@gmail.com">salempearljamfan@gmail.com</a><!-- e --> :D:D:D:D:D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,054
    I know i have a few of those "bootlegs" imported where Spain might be one of them. Checkpoint Charlie and a few others. I will check later tonight or first thing tomorrow morning and let you know if what I have is one of them assuming you mean the import boot
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,054
    sorry. it was a few others from europe in 1996 that i have the imports. good luck in your quest to find it
  • Options
    I have a download of it that i could burn to disc for you if thats good enough.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • Options
    hostishostis Posts: 441
    save your money. there are plenty of websites around that store this. start searching in gremmie.net and see where it takes you....
  • Options
    I have a download of it that i could burn to disc for you if thats good enough.
    i would love the cd from that show, tell me how much you want for it. email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:salempearljamfan@gmail.com">salempearljamfan@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->
    thanks johnny :D:D:D:D
  • Options
    sorry. it was a few others from europe in 1996 that i have the imports. good luck in your quest to find it
    thanks for looking :D