JERSEY SHORE SEASON 5 !!!!!!! back in DIRTY JERSEY

Comments

• PJ88 wrote:

Same one from Sunday-- BUT, There's a Jersey Shore AFTER HOURS after.

No way! I didn't know there was an After Hours show. Any idea if they are repeating it and if they do when? Curious as to what Mike has to say about attempting to be a human wrecking ball into that wall. :lol:

In all honesty, it sucked. Neither Pauly D nor Snooki were there-- I don't really care about Snooki, but Pauly's the best part of the whole show. I think it's probably viewable online at MTV.com

This is the 600th reply to this thread! WOO! Who would have thunk on a PJ board that we'd have so many fans of this show?

lots of italian pearl jam fans !!!!!!!!! thank the good lord!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8-);)
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • lots of italian pearl jam fans !!!!!!!!! thank the good lord!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8-);)

Che Cosa? :lol:
  • lots of italian pearl jam fans !!!!!!!!! thank the good lord!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8-);)

i said ..THANK god their are alot of italians on here !!!!!!!!!!!

Che Cosa lost? :lol:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......

i said ..THANK god their are alot of italians on here !!!!!!!!!!!

Che Cosa lost? :lol:

It looks like Snooks is going to brawl sometime coming up... Someone dumps a drink on her head?
  • PJ88PJ88 Birthplace of the Toll House Cookie Posts: 1,074
    It looks like Snooks is going to brawl sometime coming up... Someone dumps a drink on her head?

That's going to be epic! :lol: Hopefully she does a little better than Mike.
  • PJ88 wrote:

She would have to... She fuckin wrestled at WRESTLEMANIA!
    PJ88 wrote:

She would have to... She fuckin wrestled at WRESTLEMANIA!

So true! I forgot that she did that.
  • PJ88 wrote:
    So true! I forgot that she did that.

However, Angelina arguably did get the best of her in Season 2 :lol:
  • Fist-pumping resumes tonight at 10 kids
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Very disappointed in the last episode....the "fight" was BS, the Sammi/Ron crap is back, not enough Pauly D, etc....this is the only sitcom I look forward to and I almost changed the channel halfway through the last show.
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,703
    Fist-pumping resumes tonight at 10 kids

i'm gonna skip tonight and catch the replay later. Phillies and NFL starts off tonight :D
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • So does anyone have a link to a downloadable copy of the latest Ep. I can't seem to find it at the usual spots.

Thanks.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
    PJ88 wrote:

wasn't Deena who did that? :lol: i caught part of the episode.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • ITS BEEN 2 WEEKS....NEED SOME SHORE TONIGHT !!!!
  • AND A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR RESIDENT GUIDO...VINNY GOOMBA :lol:
  • AND A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR RESIDENT GUIDO...VINNY GOOMBA :lol:

:thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks Neily. I'll try and catch the replay tonight!
    i missed the last episode. any good?
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD

Good? Only if you like seeing two meatballs going at it with each other! :lol:
  • rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    PJ88 wrote:

Good? Only if you like seeing two meatballs going at it with each other! :lol:

:lol:

lots of lesbiano action this season!
  • this is freaking great !!! :lol:

stalker waiting in his bed
  • :lol::lol:
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,139
    i regret ever posting in this thread. hate having this at the top of my "view your posts" page so much.

seriously, how the hell can you guys watch this garbage?
    chinese-happy.jpg
    i regret ever posting in this thread. hate having this at the top of my "view your posts" page so much.

i watch about three TV shows. rarely watching TV (outside of baseball and hockey), but this is one of them. i find it funny as shit, i dunno.

def. not slit your throat status like the bullshit my girlfriend watches (bravo, desperate house wives, etc). that shit literally makes my ass cringe and turns me into a fucking lunatic.
  • i regret ever posting in this thread. hate having this at the top of my "view your posts" page so much.

its funny as shit
  • guidos-bros-douchebags-fratboys-graph-jamizzle-frenemies-in-yo-television-dawg.jpg
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • guidos-bros-douchebags-fratboys-graph-jamizzle-frenemies-in-yo-television-dawg.jpg

:mrgreen::mrgreen:
    I watched in total amazement, shock and awe if you will, of the ramblings and actions of Snookie. Her behavior in the streets of Italy would make any dad proud! :lol: That girl is one sloppy drunk! Just a complete a puddle pig!
  • PJ88 wrote:
    I watched in total amazement, shock and awe if you will, of the ramblings and actions of Snookie. Her behavior in the streets of Italy would make any dad proud! :lol: That girl is one sloppy drunk! Just a complete a puddle pig!

how fuckin crazy was that?????????? :lol:
    PJ88 wrote:

:lol:

but yet she doesn't get how she is embarassing her boyfriend. :lol: