Options

CALGARY!!!!!

1235»

Comments

• Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    :( I'm torn - I was just offered my dream job in Vancouver but for training purposes I need to be in Toronto on Monday, September 26th 9am. I have 2 tickets to the Vancouver show on Sunday night but I'd have to leave the show early to make the very last flight (11:15pm) to TO :( :(

My only option is to see them in Calgary the week before so if anyone has tickets to the show on Wed the 21st please please let me know!!!! Thanks in advance!
    I see lots of options there.
    1st is Calgary, so check on the boards, fb, craigs list, etc.
    2nd is try to postpone the training in Toronto. Probably not doable, but you don't know if you don't ask!
    3rd is just leave early as you said.
    You need to decide which is more important to you! :)

Good luck and I hope it all works out!
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,907
    haffajappa wrote:
    juliefer wrote:
    Anyone looking for a couple of passengers one way from Calgary to Edmonton on the day of the Edmonton show?
    ...or make that 3? :)

I may have room for three if you still need a ride :D
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options
    haffajappa wrote:
    juliefer wrote:
    Anyone looking for a couple of passengers one way from Calgary to Edmonton on the day of the Edmonton show?
    ...or make that 3? :)

I may have room for three if you still need a ride :D
    Me as well. Make that anyone that may need a ride that day, we have room for 3
    2005:Calgary, Edmonton
    2008:Bonnaroo
    2009:Virgin Fest Calgary, Outside Lands
    2010:Boston, MSG1, MSG2
    2011:EV Seattle (x2), PJ20(x2), Winnipeg, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver

"You are the luckiest fan in the board having heard oceans, release and hard to imagine three shows in a row!!"
  • Options
    i also have spare seats for the drive from calgary to edmonton on the 23rd, let me know if interested
  • Options
    Me as well. Make that anyone that may need a ride that day, we have room for 3
    Make that room for 2 now
    2005:Calgary, Edmonton
    2008:Bonnaroo
    2009:Virgin Fest Calgary, Outside Lands
    2010:Boston, MSG1, MSG2
    2011:EV Seattle (x2), PJ20(x2), Winnipeg, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver

"You are the luckiest fan in the board having heard oceans, release and hard to imagine three shows in a row!!"
  • Options
    I have three extra tickets for the PJ Twenty screening at the Country Hills location. Drop me an email at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:segill71@yahoo.ca">segill71@yahoo.ca</a><!-- e --> if you're interested.
  • Options
    im in for this show. meeting at the drum and monkey. I am catching the screening of the PJ20 in vancouver, snoozing, then driving to Calgary.

not using my fan club #.

Cant wait!!!!! See you there.......
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    rcsrcs Posts: 711
    I have three extra tickets for the PJ Twenty screening at the Country Hills location. Drop me an email at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:segill71@yahoo.ca">segill71@yahoo.ca</a><!-- e --> if you're interested.
    What time does it start? We're driving back from Saskatoon that day and not sure what time we'll get home. I would love to see the movie in the theatre.
    E agora? Faz xixi na mão e deita fora!
  • Options
    rcs wrote:
    What time does it start? We're driving back from Saskatoon that day and not sure what time we'll get home. I would love to see the movie in the theatre.

Starts at 7 PM. If you leave early you should have plenty of time :mrgreen:
  • Options
    rcsrcs Posts: 711
    rcs wrote:

Starts at 7 PM. If you leave early you should have plenty of time :mrgreen:
    Thanks. We weren't planning on leaving too early from Saskatoon as we will probably be involved in some post show celebration so it might be pushing it a bit (it's around a 7 hour drive). I'll let you know if I decide to go.
    E agora? Faz xixi na mão e deita fora!
  • Options
    PLEASE PLAY HABIT IN CALGARY, little jimmy in calgary has a habit, he loves that song :D
  • Options
    julieferjuliefer New Westminster, BC Posts: 377
    im in for this show. meeting at the drum and monkey. I am catching the screening of the PJ20 in vancouver, snoozing, then driving to Calgary.

not using my fan club #.

that's crazy! who's going with you?
  • Options
    juliefer wrote:

not using my fan club #.

nobody is driving with me. my buddy lives in calgary, im going with him. he went to a lot of the early shows with me including the Van 98 show, that you were at too! He's doing Calgary and Edmonton, it will be his 7th and 8th shows, but hasn't done any since 05. Really good friend of mine.

We found a very nice guy on the message pit here to help with tickets. Im very very excited its a decent #, also especially with the fact that this could be my only show, with the strike thing looming in Vancouver.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    haffajappahaffajappa British Columbia Posts: 5,955
    juliefer wrote:

not using my fan club #.

nobody is driving with me. my buddy lives in calgary, im going with him. he went to a lot of the early shows with me including the Van 98 show, that you were at too! He's doing Calgary and Edmonton, it will be his 7th and 8th shows, but hasn't done any since 05. Really good friend of mine.

We found a very nice guy on the message pit here to help with tickets. Im very very excited its a decent #, also especially with the fact that this could be my only show, with the strike thing looming in Vancouver.
    you're crazy to drive by yourself!
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • Options
    qwerty1qwerty1 Posts: 142
    I have an extra 10C ticket for Calgary. PM if interested.
    This sidewalk is for regular walking, not for fancy walking!
  • Options
    If anyone is picking their tickets up early, can you post whether there is an outdoor merch stand, and if not, are we allowed re-entry or poster tubes? Thanks in advance!
    :D