***Hamilton Pearl Jam Fan Preparty & Fundraiser 9/15***

demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
edited September 2011 in The Porch
The Wishlist Foundation cordially invites you to join your fellow Pearl Jam fans for a Preparty & Fundraiser prior to the Pearl Jam concert @ Copps Coliseum. Come down, have fun, meet fellow fans and support! :)

Donations for raffle and auctions are being accepted.

DATE:
Thursday , September 15, 2011

TIME:
3:00 pm to 7:00 pm

110 King Street W. (right next door to the Copps Coliseum)
Hamilton, ON
L8P 4S6
http://www.honestlawyer.com/

BENEFICIARY:
HamiltonCAS - http://www.hamiltoncas.com/

ORGANIZERS:
ShimmyMommy , Foxymop , demetrios

VOLUNTEERS:

-

Wishlist Fundraiser Gift w/Donation Items:
T-shirts, stickers, ticket albums, etc

Raffle Ticket Donations:
3 tickets for $5
8 tickets for $10

***If you have official t-shirts, posters, stickers or any other cool PJ related stuff you'd like to donate, please send a PM with what the item(s) is/are and bring it with you to the preparty. There we will collect your name & info so we can provide you with a receipt.

:)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I probably wont be able to make it as I'm coming from Kitchener for the show and not leaving til around 5:30 but I can vouch for the Honest Lawyer. I grew up and worked in Hamilton and its a pretty good place to party. Good people and food.
  • Bump30Bump30 Burlington Ontario Posts: 446
    I'll be there D!
    Toronto - 2009
    Hartford - 2010
    Ed Solo - Hartford - 2011
    Toronto X 2, Ottawa & Hamilton - 2011
    Ed Solo - Jacksonville - 2012
    London, Pittsburgh & Buffalo - 2013
    No shows in 2014 :-(
  • I will be there. My 20th show and during PJ20!! WOO!! Less than a week until Montreal. :D:D
  • Shit yeah.
    I'll be there. I work in that shitty mall... I'll need something to get me through the shift!
    Gooood wings there btw.. and a bowling lane!

CC
  • Thanks for all your help with the setting up Demetrios!! Thank you for starting the official thread too! :mrgreen: BIG HUGS!
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • Looking to sell my 10Club tickets for the Hamilton show.
    PM me if interested.

Thanks !
  • I will be there. My 20th show and during PJ20!! WOO!! Less than a week until Montreal. :D:D

:D Can't wait!!!!

:D Can't wait!!!!

Me either!!!!!! :D

I better not get stabbed ;):lol:
  • I finally caved and secured a ticket for this show. So excited!
  • Shit yeah.
    I'll be there. I work in that shitty mall... I'll need something to get me through the shift!
    Gooood wings there btw.. and a bowling lane!

CC

Where abouts in the mall do you work? I used to work at Protocol, the call centre in the upper level.
  • I am so excited I going to meet other jammers, watch a KICK ASS show and help some kids!!!!! :mrgreen:
  • smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539
    driving back from Ottawa Thursday, so hope to make it to the pre-party before the show, not sure what time though

good old Copps and Jackson Square
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • I am so excited I going to meet other jammers, watch a KICK ASS show and help some kids!!!!! :mrgreen:
    :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    "Pearl Jam are not just a band, they are a choice, and if you make that choice, you become one of the few lucky people on this planet to have your life enriched by the greatest gift that music ever gave" -- substitute

To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy

Pearl Jam is the Boxer. We're just happy to be the bag -- Aaron Cunningham,Fanviews '98
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    I am so excited I going to meet other jammers, watch a KICK ASS show and help some kids!!!!! :mrgreen:

It's for the kids!!! :D
  • demetrios wrote:
    I am so excited I going to meet other jammers, watch a KICK ASS show and help some kids!!!!! :mrgreen:

It's for the kids!!! :D

Yes indeed-y! :mrgreen:
    other then the freebie items, not sure what will be left from on the road. but will make sure there will be some new '11 pj goodies to donate @ the preparty. :)

460_donatedcdnpjgoodies11.jpg

probably be the first ever experience where my hotel is right across the street of the preparty & pearl jam show. sweet! 8-)
  • ccjackccjack Posts: 134
    I'm going to try to make it. Haven't been to a preparty/fundraiser ever yet... I also may have an extra pair of Hamilton ticks available for face value so I'll bring them and hopefully be able to help out a fellow fan who wasn't able to score seats on their own.
    "Push me and I will resist"
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Hey,
    I was chatting to Brad Klausen on Sunday at PJ20 and he's done the Hamilton poster :D:D:D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:
    Hey,
    I was chatting to Brad Klausen on Sunday at PJ20 and he's done the Hamilton poster :D:D:D

Sweet!!! 8-)
  • demetrios wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Hey,

Sweet!!! 8-)

Really? I am so excited to see it!! :D Thank you for posting Dottles! :mrgreen:
    See you guy's next Thursday! :)
  • demetrios wrote:
    See you guy's next Thursday! :)

:mrgreen: Enjoy tonight!!! :mrgreen:
  • demetrios wrote:
    other then the freebie items, not sure what will be left from on the road. but will make sure there will be some new '11 pj goodies to donate @ the preparty. :)

460_donatedcdnpjgoodies11.jpg

probably be the first ever experience where my hotel is right across the street of the preparty & pearl jam show. sweet! 8-)

:thumbup: 8-)
  • NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    dottles wrote:
    Hey,

Just wondering what time should we hit the venue to get a poster. I see that the doors open at 630 as per 10c email.

I want to get them for both TO and Ham.

8 more days
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • thumbnail.aspx?q=1164891390311&id=e1a92173ab656dd2941dc3f4760a9074&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.featurepics.com%2fFI%2fThumb300%2f20060410%2fMovieNumber18895.jpg
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,604
    I just secured a ticket and I will be there. Cant wait. Never been to Copps. Should be there about 6ish.
  • Gonna try and swing by... getting to Hamilton on Wednesday around noon and staying at the Sheraton. Can't wait!!1
  • This is awesome. There are so many of us jammers staying at Sheraton....we are taking over....it's awesome! :mrgreen:
  • lockedlocked Boston Posts: 3,996
    Can someone broadcast the party with their phone for those of us who can't travel to it!
    ;)
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • locked wrote:
    Can someone broadcast the party with their phone for those of us who can't travel to it!
    ;)

I have the crappiest phone, an LG250...pay as you go... :(