Options

Giant PJ20 Poster Give Away Contest --CLOSED

hellzz23hellzz23 Posts: 14
edited September 2011 in Lost Dogs
I got two giant PJ20 posters with my travel package for PJ20. This thing is awesome but huge (about 4'x6'). I only have enough room for one of these. I am going to give away the other poster, just require money for postage. I am going to do a little contest for this rather than just giving it to the first person who emails me. You would have had to gone to PJ20 to answer this probably.

Tell me your favorite part of the Pearl Jam museum (don't say the whole thing). The first person to match my answer will get the poster. Post it or message me. Anyone is eligible, you just have to send me postage to get to you.

*Poster is gone, thanks for playing. Feel free to keep telling your favorite part of the PJ museum.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I wasnt there but I will guess from pictures I saw....

The Devo outfits?
    Springfield MA 94, Hartford CT 96
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,066
    EV's original demo cassette tape? I have other awesome answers but will go with this.

Thanks for the give away!
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    I'm going to say the 4track that Eddie recorded the tape on he sent to the band. :D
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,083
    edited September 2011
    I didn't go either but I will say the place where people could pose like the Ten album cover. :lol:
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    I was amazed by all the notebook's of ed's.....
    the fact that they were right in front of me. All those thoughts, scribbles, words. I would have loved to look through every page. Can you imagine some of the things that are in there? Blows my mind. Breaking into the glass case to read them would have been well worth getting arrested.
  • Options
    megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    i liked the figurines from the riot act album and no code cast section
  • Options
    i wasn't there... but if i can try anyway.. i think the eddie's notebooks
  • Options
    jshinjshin Posts: 1,759
    Jeff's hats...
    I ain't got no fly'n shoes..

• Options
    Jeff's hat collection!!!
  • Options
    White DiscussionWhite Discussion Melissa Texas Posts: 2,812
    Ed's bush mask
  • Options
    jeff's nba bass
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • Options
    maybe..

the clothes they used on Hunger Strike
  • Options
    The Bat wings prop. The mystique represented the band in the early years.
  • Options
    I wasnt there but, I thought it was cool they had Ed's composition books.
  • Options
    Cool giveaway. I'll guess the Life Wasted sculptures. Thanks! :)
  • Options
    joe2317joe2317 Posts: 151
    Surf boards from the '95 Australian tour.
    * Oklahoma City Ford Center - Apr 03, 2003
    * Kansas City Sprint Center - May 03, 2010
    * Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 03, 2011
    * Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 04, 2011

• Options
    ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
    Collection of Eddie's composition books
  • Options
    All of the vinyl just laying on the floor. I really wanted all of it. Thanks for the contest.
  • Options
    Lone Drawn MeteorLone Drawn Meteor Vancouver, BC, Canada, Northern Hemishpere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe Posts: 1,230
    Ed's notebooks. Imagine all the crazy shit from his brain crammed into those 75+ volumes.
    "If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit." - Mitch Hedberg
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,066
    are we allowed multiple guesses since you havent said someone won yet? i got lots of guesses ready!
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    Ed's leather jacket/flannel....he is a tiny man!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,990
    Wasnt there but i'll say the PJ lunch pail..... :lol:
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    Also liked Eds first guitar..

• Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,741
    The pearl jam ten letters?
  • Options
    Ed's typewriter. Secondarily, the lyrics to an unreleased song titled "I Won't" in the same case.
    Mesa I - 11/93 * Toledo - 9/96 * Chicago - 6/98 * St Louis - 7/98 * Indy - 8/98 * St Louis & San Diego - 10/00 * Mt View II - 10/01 * Irvine I & II, San Diego - 6/03 * Chicago I - 5/06 * San Diego & SF III - 7/06 * Lolla - 8/07 * EV Chicago - 8/08 * Chicago I & II - 8/09 * Kansas City & Indy - 5/10 * PJ20 X2 - 9/11 * Atlanta 9/12 * Wrigley Field 7/13 * Moline & Milwaukee 10/14 * Wrigley Field I & II 8/16 * Wrigley Field I & II 8/18 * Ohana Encore I & II 10/21 * EV & The Earthlings Chicago II 2/22
    Won the lottery PJ20 Night 1 - Front Row in front of Jeff - Forever grateful to Ten Club
    ***I wanna live my life with the volume full***
  • Options
    I kind of don't want this contest to end but my answer was guessed already by a few people. My answer was Ed's notebooks and that whole display case it was in was pretty amazing. I think Ms Wes C Addle said it best in her post. The winner sent me a message with their answer a minute before her response though. I will reply to all the people that pm'd me.
  • Options
    megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    oh yea it was the album art that i saw first. thennnnn the note books. wanted to read them so bad. yea that was awesome.

WE ARE A BUNCH OF LUCKY ASS DORKS!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,982
    Mikes stage Monkeys. I would have said the comp books too, but I was about 10 days late to the post :)
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    Congratulations to the winner!