what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    So that pretty much leaves the door wide open for anything, right? ;):lol:

Well.... ;)
  • Options
    must pack for Milwaukee
  • Options
    Just checked in online :D Hoping to get about 3 hours sleep and then it's off to the airport!
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    Just checked in online :D Hoping to get about 3 hours sleep and then it's off to the airport!

awesome! we are halfway there! In Cleveland. Went to the Rock and Roll Hall of fame.
  • Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553

Me too!

I suspect there are very few of us who will actually be able to sleep tonight.
    :D
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options

Me too!

I am totally going to crash, was up super early so that we could make the 7 hour drive and still have plenty of time at hall of fame - it closes at 5:30pm
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

Me too!

I am totally going to crash, was up super early so that we could make the 7 hour drive and still have plenty of time at hall of fame - it closes at 5:30pm

Sleep tight, and don't let the bedbugs bite!
    :o
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    Can't wait for the games to start so we can all go see E play!
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

Me too!

Sleep tight, and don't let the bedbugs bite!
    :o

ew. so now you know I am totally going to check the bed.
  • Options
    One of my best friends lives in Wisconsin, so I have a place to stay. The problem is my husband might notice I'm missing. smiley-girl-thinking.gif
    My last message to you ~

You're right. You are a monster! You are sick! Get help!

At least, I am not a fuck-up! A lying fuck-up!
  • Options
    pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Shillington, PA/Tuckerton, NJ Posts: 3,428
    edited September 2011
    this was one of the longest weeks ever at work...people, there really are valid reasons why you should buy travel insurance, trust me!

I am way more than ready for this weekend :-)
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • Options
    Where's Lauren Spierer?

I tell a story - no one listened that long.
    It's hard to imagine, it's hard to imagine...

...After having seen all that they saw
    It's hard to imagine, it's hard to imagine...

Things were different then. All is different now..

#findlauren
    http://www.findlauren.com
  • Options

Me too!

I can't even sit still, let alone sleep!

EXCITED!!! :mrgreen:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Options

Me too!

I can't even sit still, let alone sleep!

EXCITED!!! :mrgreen:

I am bummed I am not going.

You are going to have the best time ever though!!!!! Don't forget if they play "satan's bed" :lol:
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    On my way to the airport now...where'd you go little xany pill?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    all packed and ready to go...... just have to wait until 645 for my flight :?
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:

Be a good girl and don't kick the seat in front of you.

See you... TOMORROW!!!!
    :D;) :wave:
  • Options
    Also packed, measured the backpack and the "other" carry-on, both are well within the allowed limits. The backpack does weigh approximately 450 pounds, but it's all good, right?

Off to bed.

As if I'll get any sleep at all...
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:

Be a good girl and don't kick the seat in front of you.

See you... TOMORROW!!!!
    :D;) :wave:

I will only kick the seat in disgust if they take away my zombie killing kit and gasoline can. :twisted:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    I think Wisconsin is in a different time zone, just wondering if that will make the drive tomorrow shorter or longer

:? :?
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    I think Wisconsin is in a different time zone, just wondering if that will make the drive tomorrow shorter or longer

which direction are you going to? east is more...west is less
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • Options
    Also packed, measured the backpack and the "other" carry-on, both are well within the allowed limits. The backpack does weigh approximately 450 pounds, but it's all good, right?

Off to bed.

As if I'll get any sleep at all...

Yes, what are you doing up this late? It's WAY past your bedtime. Off to bed with you now young lady, and QUIT GIGGLING!

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

nothing will make the drive shorter or longer but when you get there, you will have an extra hour.... going home, you will lose an hour
  • Options
    conman wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

nothing will make the drive shorter or longer but when you get there, you will have an extra hour.... going home, you will lose an hour

;)

well, it will help that we can set our watches back an hour, will feel like we have more time to get to the party
  • Options
    I just know that I have to be at the airport at about 530 tomorrow morning....and I'm currently still awake....grrrr

• Options
    voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
  • Options
    I just know that I have to be at the airport at about 530 tomorrow morning....and I'm currently still awake....grrrr
    same here but i'm used to not getting a lot of sleep so i'm not too worried.... plus you can sleep on the plane ;)
  • Options
    conman wrote:
    same here but i'm used to not getting a lot of sleep so i'm not too worried.... plus you can sleep on the plane ;)

I wish! I'm a plane reader, not a plane sleeper!

• Options
    conman wrote:

I wish! I'm a plane reader, not a plane sleeper!
    oh well, sleep is overrated anyway :P
  • Options
    sleep, shleep...i'm just enjoying a yummy glass of wine and winding down after my hell week. After PJ20, I have 5 days of work before I leave for Jamaica...no-sleep-until-October!