Options

PJ20 Merch for guys...but where's the love for the ladies?

saveyousaveyou Posts: 38
edited August 2011 in Lost Dogs
Cool Vans for the guys, but where's the cool PJ20 Merch for the ladies? Is there any coming? Anyone know anything about plans for merch?
The selfish, they're all standing in line
Faithing and hoping to buy themselves time
Me, I figure as each breath goes by
I only own my mind
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,075
    cprater wrote:
    Cool Vans for the guys, but where's the cool PJ20 Merch for the ladies? Is there any coming? Anyone know anything about plans for merch?

I would be happy if they would just get some damn womens shirts...!! Sick of having sleeves well past my elbows and a high rounded neckline :x :x
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    PJArtistPJArtist New Orleans Posts: 542
    Definitely have a buyer here. Need more women's stuff.

On the other hand, maybe its just as well. Spending too much already. I would be tempted!
    New Orleans 00/Seattle 02/New Orleans, Houston, Dallas 03/
    Kissimmee 04/Montreal 05/Chicago 06/Gorge 06/Leeds 06/London 07/Lollapalooza 07/EV Chicago 08/EV Santa Barbara 08/Bonnaroo 08/EV @ McCartney NY 09/EV Atlanta 09/Spectrum 09 (4 shows)/Jazz Fest '10/Voices for Justice (EV) 10/Columbus 10/Noblesville 10/EV Sydney, Melbourne 11/EV Philadelphia, Detroit 11/Alpine weekend/Toronto 11 (2 shows)/Made in America 2012/Deluna Fest 2012/Missoula 2012/Brooklyn, Philadelphia, Dallas, OKC, Portland, Spokane, Vancouver, Seattle 2013/Global Citizen/Florida 16/MSG 16/Wrigley 16
  • Options
    cprater wrote:

I would be happy if they would just get some damn womens shirts...!! Sick of having sleeves well past my elbows and a high rounded neckline :x :x

Amen sister!
    I only own my mind
  • Options
    irishgal21irishgal21 Denver, CO, USA Posts: 53
    I completely agree but, so help me, they better not presume the merchandise should be pink.
  • Options
    iamicaiamica Chicago Posts: 2,628
    I bought a "Ladies XL" T-shirt from the 10c recently...the thing was so small I doubt that most kids could fit in it!!
    Larger sizes for ladies please!!
    Chicago 2000 : Chicago 2003 : Chicago 2006 : Summerfest 2006 : Lollapalooza 2007 : Chicago 2009 : Noblesville (Indy) 2010 : PJ20 (East Troy) 2011 : Wrigley Field 2013 : Milwaukee (Yield) 2014 : Wrigley Field 2016
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    i love ladies..p****d 8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    AELARAAELARA Posts: 803

????????
    You mean Pearl Jammed???
    I am mine!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    AELARA wrote:

????????
    You mean Pearl Jammed???
    :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    the Vans come in smaller Men's sizes to appease the ladies that want to by them...after PJ20, I will buy a pair.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    Yep, the Vans do come in women's sizes. Lucky for me I live in a part of the country where all I wear are sneakers. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    irishgal21 wrote:
    I completely agree but, so help me, they better not presume the merchandise should be pink.

Absolutely, no pink! No pastels, just rockin' gear!
    I only own my mind
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    the Vans come in smaller Men's sizes to appease the ladies that want to by them...after PJ20, I will buy a pair.

Ah, didn't know that. Do you know what the size conversion is from ladies to mens?
    I only own my mind
  • Options
    ferinadferinad Posts: 26
    The Hi top VANS are sold out in almost all sizes :( . Anyone from TC can tell me if you are gonna be restocked?
    Thanks!
    Keep on Rockin´ Pearl Jam