Options

ISO:Blue Sigg Bottle

branscopbranscop Posts: 1,181
edited July 2011 in Lost Dogs
Anyone know where to find this Sigg bottle?
siggpj-1.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,207
    thats an awesome one I wish I would have bought in the past, good luck hope you get one
  • Options
    jimbojones1138jimbojones1138 Posts: 3,640
    ooh, i like that one... i got myself a silver one from what i think was the euro 09 tour... w build to last cross on it

but i like this one!
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
  • Options
    i want one after op :D
    "THEY USE FORCE TO MAKE YOU DO WHAT THE DECIDERS HAVE DECIDED YOU MUST DO!" ~ Zach De La Rocha

..And away.. we go!
    MSG 5/20/2010
    MSG 5/21/2010
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    branscop wrote:
    siggpj-1.jpg

this actually belongs to a friend of mine. it was custom made for him. one of a kind......
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,721
    branscop wrote:
    siggpj-1.jpg

thats a one off....
  • Options
    SENROCK wrote:
    branscop wrote:
    siggpj-1.jpg

this actually belongs to a friend of mine. it was custom made for him. one of a kind......

:oops: didnt notice this - but this is bang on the money - custom made.
  • Options
    guess i'm not gonna get one then..kinda stinks..oh well
  • Options
    branscop wrote:

unless you can find the owner its highly unlikely....or another skilled person
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,941
    Hm. If anyone would like to buy one of these please PM me, I have an idea.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    branscop wrote:
    or will I...
  • Options
    PRL1JAMPRL1JAM Posts: 782
    branscop wrote:
    siggpj-1.jpg

I am the owner of the Sigg bottle, and I appreciate all of the good words on it. I posted a little back-story on it a while back.

I took it to a local engraver out here in California. Basically what he did was, he sandblasted/etched the Klausen Pearl Jam lettering into the bottle, and then touched it up with the silver paint to match the Sigg logo. I watched him do it before. He enters the logo in the computer, and the machine does all of the work. Nothing is really done by free-hand. Even when he touched it up with paint, it was done using a stencil. When I took it in, I asked him if he could use the same color as the Sigg logo on the actual PJ logo. He did a really nice job on it.

Purchase a regular Sigg bottle, and see if there is anyone in your local area that does engraving on metal/steel/aluminum/etc. (look up engraving in the yellow pages). The better shops will have the capabilities to engrave logos from basically any type of scan you give them. He charged me 15 bucks total to get it done.
  • Options
    JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,415
    THat's pretty sweet...
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • Options
    PRL1JAM wrote:
    branscop wrote:
    siggpj-1.jpg

I am the owner of the Sigg bottle, and I appreciate all of the good words on it. I posted a little back-story on it a while back.

I took it to a local engraver out here in California. Basically what he did was, he sandblasted/etched the Klausen Pearl Jam lettering into the bottle, and then touched it up with the silver paint to match the Sigg logo. I watched him do it before. He enters the logo in the computer, and the machine does all of the work. Nothing is really done by free-hand. Even when he touched it up with paint, it was done using a stencil. When I took it in, I asked him if he could use the same color as the Sigg logo on the actual PJ logo. He did a really nice job on it.

Purchase a regular Sigg bottle, and see if there is anyone in your local area that does engraving on metal/steel/aluminum/etc. (look up engraving in the yellow pages). The better shops will have the capabilities to engrave logos from basically any type of scan you give them. He charged me 15 bucks total to get it done.
    so you'd trade it for an XL Philly shirt???
    cool bottle
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,941
    Bump... Anyone still looking for one of these? Please PM me!!
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    bump-300x199.jpg