Options

***WINNER!!!!!** **My First Giveaway**...**UPDATE!**

2»

Comments

• Options
    ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
    It's a place where people understand my PJ addiction, not make fun of me for it
  • Options
    The best thing about 10C are the people!!!
    Tweeter Center at the Waterfront - May 27, 2006; Madison Square Garden - Jun 24, 2008; Madison Square Garden - Jun 25, 2008; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 27, 2009; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 27, 2009; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 28, 2009; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 30, 2009; Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 31, 2009; The Prudential Center - May 18, 2010; Madison Square Garden - May 21, 2010

Tres MTS. - Gramercy - Mar 26, 2011
  • Options
    PilateOfTheStormPilateOfTheStorm Posts: 4,319
    a really cool first giveaway!
    best thing about 10c?

the "Pics Where Eddie Looks Hot" Thread :lol: :oops:

joking :lol: (only a bit though ;) )

seriously, there's so many great things - the fact that we all love the same band, can talk about the music, we can all be obsessive nerds about music and bootlegs and posters and not be judged or teased about our devotion and love of a great band. we all have this one similar interest and this connects everyone - from 14 and 15 year olds to 60 year olds - which I think is great.
    the people, the community, the chit chat :lol: - everyone on here is so kind, not been a member for very long but the generosity on here is amazing (your giveaway is an example of this) and there's always people to talk to, who can help and give you advice - whether it's where to get a boot of a show, or about a problem in life
    i could go on and on, seriously :lol:
    I end up finding out loads of cool stuff, learning new things, becoming more knowledgeable and open minded on here too :)

thanks for the chance :)
  • Options
    kidding yourself that someday 'the vault' will be opened :lol::lol::lol:

someday ... someday!!

plus its a great pick-up line ...

thanks for the competition
    Keep on Jammin' in the Free World!

Stockholm '00 ~~ Columbus '03 ~~ NYC-1 '03 ~~ Boston '04 ~~ Borgata'05 ~~ Cincinnati '06 ~~ Hawaii-2 '06 ~~ Bonnaroo '08 ~~ Chicago-1 '09 ~~ Philly-3&4 '09 ~~ Columbus '10 ~~ Dublin '10 ~~ Belfast '10 ~~ London '10 ~~ Berlin '10
  • Options
    jshinjshin Posts: 1,759
    The best thing about 10c is the music...Everything else is just awesome bonus material..
    I ain't got no fly'n shoes..

• Options
    dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    I love the ten Club Because I can get good tickets. :lol::lol::lol:
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
  • Options
    UmbertotambaUmbertotamba Posts: 1,382
    Definately the people!!!
    Springfield MA 94, Hartford CT 96
  • Options
    gfnk001gfnk001 Posts: 652
    Because this is the location with the greatest bunch of friends who have rarely, if ever, met face to face!

thanks for the chance.
  • Options
    PKTrekGirlPKTrekGirl Posts: 747
    I would love to enter!

I think the best thing about 10C is that there seems to be a basis of understanding, which is always nice to have when you are getting to know people. Not that everyone here would agree with each other on everything - maybe not even about the band. But more that the music we have all enjoyed for the past 20 years is certainly a common filter through which we have seen and considered the modern world and what is going on around us.

I also like to think that the people here might have a bit better taste in music than your average person out there these days....but since my definition of 'good taste in music' equates to 'liking what I like', that one's a bit squishier! :lol: :P
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    Update bump
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    definitely the people
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • Options
    brolocobroloco Posts: 1,237
    the best thing is the subtle art of them both listening and not listening (to us fans). :D seriously. it's the perfect combination of not being a kiss-ass but also coming thru. and it fits the band: a lil punk, a lil popular.

thanks for the chance pjradio.
  • Options
    bump....picking winner in 30mins.
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    alright, its drawing time...heres how I'm doing it....there are 3 pages of posts in this thread w/15 posts per page...I'm gonna have my daughter pick a page#, then a post# on that page...if she picks one that is my post, we'll do it again....here we go!
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    jshinjshin Posts: 1,759
    Good job on your first giveaway.....Congratulations to the winner.
    I ain't got no fly'n shoes..

• Options
    jshin wrote:
    Good job on your first giveaway.....Congratulations to the winner.

thx!...felt like i had to give back
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    thanks! that's awesome!!!
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    nice one with the giveaway! congrats to the winner! enjoy your prize
    Keep on Jammin' in the Free World!

Stockholm '00 ~~ Columbus '03 ~~ NYC-1 '03 ~~ Boston '04 ~~ Borgata'05 ~~ Cincinnati '06 ~~ Hawaii-2 '06 ~~ Bonnaroo '08 ~~ Chicago-1 '09 ~~ Philly-3&4 '09 ~~ Columbus '10 ~~ Dublin '10 ~~ Belfast '10 ~~ London '10 ~~ Berlin '10