Options

***WINNER!!!!!** **My First Giveaway**...**UPDATE!**

pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
edited May 2011 in Lost Dogs
& the winner is...MARK IT ZERO...congrats!...pm me your info

****Due to some unexpected things going on here in the Derby State, I am moving up the Drawing from this upcoming Monday (5/9/2011) to this SATURDAY(tomorrow 5/7/2011)...it will still be around noon though (12pm EST)...thx****

Alright, In light of my winnings earlier today, courtesy of MFC2006 (Thx BTW), I have decided to do my own (my first also) giveaway. Up for grabs is the 10c Live in NYC Academy CD, a copy of the book "None Too Fragile" & a sticker or two..All shipping is on me, of course. All I ask is that you tell me what you think the BEST thing is about the 10CLUB...(anyone who answers "'Cause I can get good TIX" is disqualified...my giveaway, my rules) Thats it. Random drawing this SATURDAY (5/7/2011 around noon EST)...I'll have my 4yr.old pick the winner!...Good Luck!!!
aqo2t.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    Don't enter me ;) But I would say the best thing about the Ten Club is THE PEOPLE! :mrgreen:
    Cool giveaway, thanks for the chance!!! :mrgreen:
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • Options
    JK36392JK36392 Posts: 840
    they bake the best oatmeal cookies.
  • Options
    NarcisoNarciso Posts: 194
    The best thing about 10club is the feeling that I'm in some kind of secret organization that only the most fanatical of all PJ fans belong to. It's like some awesome cult! Thanks for the opportunity.

Narciso
    Slipped on a curb in the road.
  • Options
    Lone Drawn MeteorLone Drawn Meteor Vancouver, BC, Canada, Northern Hemishpere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe Posts: 1,230
    A place where my Pearl Jam nerdiness is wholeheartedly accepted!
    "If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit." - Mitch Hedberg
  • Options
    Kevin13790Kevin13790 Posts: 45
    Since becoming a 10 club member I have traveled for business and ran into 10 c members randomly throughout the US.. It's nice to have strangers who you have so much in common with.. It's like family and there is no awkward silence during conversations... Love & light
  • Options
    LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    What a great first giveaway! I have these so please don't put me in, just wanted to say the best thing is definately the kind people and the funny stuff they come out with. Keeps me laughing! :D
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • Options
    My favorite thing about TenC is getting to interact and meet with other fans. :)
    Hearts and thoughts they fade....
    fade away...

I am at peace with my lust.....for Eddie.
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    the people here are the best i've ever met(even though i've never met most of them in person) but that why i love 10C. awesome people, awesome music, awesome times.

thanks for the chance! 8-)
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,977
    Has to be the Brick and Mortar factor for me. ;)
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    the people. I love discussing with other fans, learning from them. it's great.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    kiwizachkiwizach Posts: 25
    The best thing about ten club is I can satisfy my PJ needs without pissing off my girlfriend with needless pj talk!
  • Options
    EddieMcCreadyEddieMcCready Posts: 337
    great people its just a great place really, really just to much to list :D Thanks for the shot
    "THEY USE FORCE TO MAKE YOU DO WHAT THE DECIDERS HAVE DECIDED YOU MUST DO!" ~ Zach De La Rocha

..And away.. we go!
    MSG 5/20/2010
    MSG 5/21/2010
  • Options
    stipe19stipe19 Posts: 237
    I would have to say the best thing about the 10cc is the honesty and devotion. Opinions are loved and hated but RESPECTED. I havent been a member that long. But after a few days I was like this is pretty fucking cool. And to tell you the truth the only reason I joined 10cc was to buy the official boots. But the reason I will re-up my membership every year is for the forum. So many cool threads and youtube links that I would NEVER see without the 10cc love. Thanks bro for the giveaway. And Good luck to everyone that enters
  • Options
    Aga81Aga81 Posts: 808
    What is the best? It's simple. People here - are the best. And things like this - I mean all contests and give aways - it shows clearly - Great place with Great ppl gathering around The Greates Band ever... :D:D
    Some may ask, "Why act now? Why not wait? - The answer is clear. The world could wait no longer

04.07.2012 ~ Berlin
    31.07.2012 ~ London
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Aga81 wrote:
    It's simple. People here - are the best. :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,940
    edited May 2011
    Its always entertaining.

And all the potheads :lol:
    Post edited by Spags on
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    zarocatzarocat Posts: 1,901
    For me, in regards to what draws me to the 10 Club besides the connection we all automatically have, is that I (we) can somewhat through our personalities, suggestions, truths, etc., around agreeing or agreeing to disagree on the world around us. Then, at the end of the day, someday, a good percentage of us will be occupying the same space experiencing our own personal emotions that become stirred by our collective interest (Pearl Jam) but as one, and belting that energy back at that collective interest in unison.

Hell ya!
    1996: Toronto
    1998: Barrie
    2000: Montreal, Toronto, Auburn Hills
    2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal
    2004: Boston X2, Grand Rapids
    2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto
    2006: Toronto X2
    2009: Toronto
    2011: PJ20, Montreal, Toronto X2, Hamilton
    2012: Manchester X2, Amsterdam X2, Prague, Berlin X2, Philadelphia, Missoula
    2013: Pittsburg, Buffalo
    2014: Milan, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo, Detroit
    2016: Ottawa, Toronto X2
    2018: Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona
    2022: Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto
    2023: Chicago X2
    2024: Noblesville 
  • Options
    weekapaug19weekapaug19 Posts: 2,278
    it's a place where like minded people (musically in some sense) can get together to discuss one of the greatest bands of all time.
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    adam
    pippa
    dimi
    paul
    arq
    lisa

i can go on and on

So I'm not included??? :(
  • Options
    Great way to meet like minded people, have fun and find out stuff :D
  • Options
    vedder89vedder89 Posts: 177
    i love the 10c because its a place where a pearl jam fanatic can be just that, and everyone in this community is like a family. everybody is her for the same reason. we are all accepted for not judged for loving pearl jam or eddie vedder too much and we all understand the reasons why we love them so much
    Stab it down, fill the pages, suck my fuckin' life out, man
  • Options
    GivenToJam88GivenToJam88 NJ Posts: 1,187
    "To begin with, everything."
    2006: 5/28
    2008: 6/19, 6/24, 6/25
    2009: 6/14 (EV), 10/27, 10/28
    2010: 5/17
    2011: 6/21 (EV), 6/22 (EV), 9/11, 9/12
    2012: 9/2
    2013: 10/15, 10/16, 10/19, 10/21, 10/22, 10/27, 11/23, 11/24
    2014: 10/19
    2016: 5/1, 5/2, 5/8
    2018: 8/20, 9/2, 9/4
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    Claireack wrote:
    adam
    pippa
    dimi
    paul
    arq
    lisa

i can go on and on

It's ok claire...I (heart) you! :D
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    it's the people here...I won't name them, they know who they are!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Claireack wrote:
    adam
    pippa
    dimi
    paul
    arq
    lisa

i can go on and on

:D:D:D
  • Options
    Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Claireack wrote:
    adam
    pippa
    dimi
    paul
    arq
    lisa

i can go on and on

Claire you're the on and on :mrgreen:
    And I wholeheartedly agree... the list above (replacing Adam with Kev) and the on and ons are the best :mrgreen:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    stickmanstickman Posts: 1,008
    The best thing is that this is a place where there are other people who share my passion for all things Pearl Jam!

Thanks for the Chance!
  • Options
    BD :o I don't go on and on, I'm quite quiet these days!
  • Options
    emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    thefixer9 wrote:
    But I would say the best thing about the Ten Club is THE PEOPLE! :mrgreen:
    Yep,same here :D
    Don't count me in,already own a copy,won it in a giveaway 8-):lol:
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *