Options

Brisbane 2003 - Ames Bros Poster

Savage WasteSavage Waste Posts: 13
edited April 2011 in Lost Dogs
Hi team, whilst being a long time reader I have never really worked out how these blogs work! Well, now I do - so I've jumped on board!!

I am looking for a 2003 Brisbane Ames Bros poster - mine has officially gone AWOL during the many moves I've made.

PM me if you can help/prices/trades etc.

Thanks!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Not sure if you have an account at expressobeans.com, but you may be able to find someone there with a copy to sell. Hard to say what prices people will be asking for but the most recent sale in October was for $170 and the sale four months before that was for $47 according to EB so that's a pretty big range. Good luck though!
  • Options
    Thanks for the heads up - another site that I have heard of but have not really known how it works! :D That will be on my to do list today!
  • Options
    Thanks for the heads up - another site that I have heard of but have not really known how it works! :D That will be on my to do list today!

No prob. If you need any help figuring your way out around there just send me a PM.
  • Options
    kiwizachkiwizach Posts: 25
    Wish I could help you savage waste especially after the 09 tour. might ask crooked arm kiwi.
  • Options
    Thanks man, appreciate it!

Chur.