Thanks, Brendan!

2»

Comments

• Options
    LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    THAT"S GREAT! Good for you Matt! :)
    Leeze wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:
    thanks to Brendan, I will be spinning this black circle very soon! 8-)

Matt

Matt - that is awesome! :clap::clap::clap: Congrats - you're going to enjoy this baby, I cannot stop playing it at the moment :D

Great thing to help Matt out, Brendan :thumbup:
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    keeping mine matt you might have to lay down the green on a boxset...its well worth it

It may come to that, Kevin. But I'm not in a huge rush, so I'll wait it out. The only boxset that I really want is the next one bc those are my favorite records.

I hear that! dont want to sound like a greedy spoilt 10c member buuuut, the next boxset, if the two records are in together, is the one im most excited about. no code and yield are easily my fav pj records. well maybe not 'easily' but still ...

nice one brendan!
    Keep on Jammin' in the Free World!

Stockholm '00 ~~ Columbus '03 ~~ NYC-1 '03 ~~ Boston '04 ~~ Borgata'05 ~~ Cincinnati '06 ~~ Hawaii-2 '06 ~~ Bonnaroo '08 ~~ Chicago-1 '09 ~~ Philly-3&4 '09 ~~ Columbus '10 ~~ Dublin '10 ~~ Belfast '10 ~~ London '10 ~~ Berlin '10
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,400
    mfc2006 wrote:
    keeping mine matt you might have to lay down the green on a boxset...its well worth it

It may come to that, Kevin. But I'm not in a huge rush, so I'll wait it out. The only boxset that I really want is the next one bc those are my favorite records.

I hear that! dont want to sound like a greedy spoilt 10c member buuuut, the next boxset, if the two records are in together, is the one im most excited about. no code and yield are easily my fav pj records. well maybe not 'easily' but still ...

nice one brendan!

thanks! but thanks to Brendan, my search is over!!!! i'm the same way about No Code & Yield....i WILL be buying that boxset!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    bambam87bambam87 Posts: 545
    your welcome and thank you... and i feel the same way about the next box set, def wont be trading anything from that
  • Options
    Woohoo!!! It arrived today!! I'm trying to figure out a way to blare the hell out of it bc my in-laws are in town! :D So, I might have to wait until tomorrow!

Thanks again, Brendan!! Enjoy the book!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    :P glad its there. hope u liked my packing job :lol:
  • Options
    bambam87 wrote:
    :P glad its there. hope u liked my packing job :lol:

Ha!! My wife opened it & asked if I ordered used tshirts from Amazon! :D Do you want your shirts back? If not, we'll donate them. Thanks again, man.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    :lol: :oops: donate them, i had the bubble wrap but it wasnt enough. i asked if they had more when i shipped it, they wanted me to buy a big bag for $10, wasnt gonna use it after that, wasnt woth it. had those shirts in my car so i stuffed it with that, hope it did the job