The New York Knicks Offical Thread

Comments

• The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,139
  • g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,120
    great shot melo..

take it to the hoop ya nut

g under p wrote:

Why do you really care I thought you were a great Laker fan from way back when? RIGHT!

Hmmmm or is it the fact that they are playing a team from Boston. :idea:

Peace

i can't comment on the game?

i hate both teams actually..

However, you did comment as though you were a fan or that you cared about them in some way. I just call them as I see them and you did make a comment. You seem to post here more than you do in the Laker thread or is it because the Lakers failed to win yesterday. They ARE STILL the defending World Champions.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

I've been there already with him but it seems he's all over the place with his love of teams. :D It is what it is I gather. ;)

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

g under p wrote:

I've been there already with him but it seems he's all over the place with his love of teams. :D It is what it is I gather. ;)

Peace

:lol:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    g under p wrote:
    great shot melo..

g under p wrote:

Why do you really care I thought you were a great Laker fan from way back when? RIGHT!

Peace

However, you did comment as though you were a fan or that you cared about them in some way. I just call them as I see them and you did make a comment. You seem to post here more than you do in the Laker thread or is it because the Lakers failed to win yesterday. They ARE STILL the defending World Champions.

Peace

i just said take it to the hoop... by no means did i care ..just common basketball in that situation

their is no laker thread
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    there is a lakers thread...just seems that nobody bothers to post in it until playoff time for some reason... :think: :problem: :lol:
    chinese-happy.jpg
    there is a lakers thread...just seems that nobody bothers to post in it until playoff time for some reason... :think: :problem: :lol:

never saw a lakers thread here?

i believe me and norm are the only 2 who root for them that are here on a regular basis, so why start a thread and talk to myself?
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    great shot melo..

g under p wrote:

Peace

Peace[/quote]

i just said take it to the hoop... by no means did i care ..just common basketball in that situation

their is no laker thread[/quote]

What, if you were a true fan you would have either started a thread for them or at the very least know that is a thread called THE LAKERS. Grant you NOT many post there but you should at least try it once in a while Laker fan. ;)

Peace

i believe me and norm are the only 2 who root for them that are here on a regular basis, so why start a thread and talk to myself?

you posted in it:
    viewtopic.php?f=14&t=132614&hilit=lakers+thread

same guy started one this year...a few weeks ago :lol:
    chinese-happy.jpg

you posted in it:

I actually didn't see that one I saw this one and I'm NOT on here as much as nbs86.

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=150988&p=3571833&hilit=the+lakers#p3571833

Peace

i posted in it :?

wow it must be some thread

again why start a thread when their is nobody who will talk in it ?

dude you are the guy who takes this sports way too seriously ..you need to chill abit

your life isn't changing in any way when your team wins or loses
    g under p wrote:

you posted in it:

I actually didn't see that one I saw this one and I'm NOT on here as much as nbs86.

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=150988&p=3571833&hilit=the+lakers#p3571833

Peace

never saw this one :lol:

dude you are the guy who takes this sports way too seriously ..you need to chill abit

:lol::lol:

i think you're taking these posts a little too seriously. relax. just busting your stones. you make it too easy sometimes. :mrgreen:
    chinese-happy.jpg

i think you're taking these posts a little too seriously. relax. just busting your stones. you make it too easy sometimes. :mrgreen:

:lol:8-) Now this is ALL TOO funny because I don't take any of this sports stuff TOO seriously and that's coming from a fan who does love the Beantown teams *Auber Alles* (above all others).
    :D

Peace

because you don't stop with your sports non sense... same shit over and over
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582
    Was pretty cool last night at the Yanks game. Went to grab a bite to eat at the rooftop deck bar by my section and watched the last few minutes of the Knicks game. There was a huge crowd watching and cheering, good times.

Speaking of frauds. A group of Yankees fans cheering for the Celtics. I can't comprehend that.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Was pretty cool last night at the Yanks game. Went to grab a bite to eat at the rooftop deck bar by my section and watched the last few minutes of the Knicks game. There was a huge crowd watching and cheering, good times.

Speaking of frauds. A group of Yankees fans cheering for the Celtics. I can't comprehend that.

What do you mean...it's NOT that unusual we have a Yankee fan on THESE boards who apparently is a LAKER fan. It is what it is.... ;)

Peace

• Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582
    g under p wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

What do you mean...it's NOT that unusual we have a Yankee fan on THESE boards who apparently is a LAKER fan. It is what it is.... ;)

Peace

I don't care about the Lakers, but Boston? Nah, never ever rooting for a Boston team, especially against a New York team, thats just nonsense.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    g under p wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Peace

I don't care about the Lakers, but Boston? Nah, never ever rooting for a Boston team, especially against a New York team, thats just nonsense.

wiseass is trying to be funny but he doesn't realize the boston ...los angeles thing is no where near close
    plus he is still bitter about the finals last year

and i don't understand how someone can be boston anything if they are yanks fans
    i just hate everything about boston
    the only way i would ever go up there was if it was pj's last show or the rangers were playing the b's in the ecf's
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    g under p wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Peace

Well I have to admit way back in the 70's I once sort of rooted for the Knicks. Yeah I know but I had a serious liking towards Walt *Clyde the Glide* Frazier (and his Puma sneakers), Earl *The Pearl* Monroe and others. I just couldn't do it when they played the Celtics though. Also, I once rooted for the Rangers only because I like their goalie Eddie Giacomin and Brad Park but again I couldn't do so against the BRUINS.

Alright I see your point, it's not easy to root for those NYC teams even though Brooklyn NY was a home of mine once. :D

peace

because you don't stop with your sports non sense... same shit over and over

you gotta work on your shit talking dude. why in the hell would you take stuff like this so seriously?.. :lol:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Much of the state of Rhode Island is like this. I spent 4 years living in that state and still don't understand this.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Cliffy6745 wrote:
    g under p wrote:

Peace

wiseass is trying to be funny but he doesn't realize the boston ...los angeles thing is no where near close
    plus he is still bitter about the finals last year

and i don't understand how someone can be boston anything if they are yanks fans
    i just hate everything about boston
    the only way i would ever go up there was if it was pj's last show or the rangers were playing the b's in the ecf's

Young man there's no bitterness here at all, it was expected that the Lakers were favored to win that series and they did so very well. They are STILL the defending World Champions. What I don't understand is your love of NYC and it's teams yet somehow you are a Laker fan and the reasons you have given don't add up it appears to be fraudulent as The Juggler would say. :D

peace

what don't u understand? i like the lakers since magic came around
    i just loved his game as a kid and i still say he was better than jordan

i had no problem with the knicks until 97 and the whole messier ..ewing fiasco

lets pay ewing 80 mil because he has never won a thing and lets not pay messier 21 million after finally bring a cup to ny ... since then i hate the franchise

as a new yorker..i have no hate for los angeles regardless of the lakers...why would i hate L A ???

HOWEVER BOSTON ..that's another story...
    what don't u understand? i like the lakers since magic came around

i had no problem with the knicks until 97 and the whole messier ..ewing fiasco

lets pay ewing 80 mil because he has never won a thing and lets not pay messier 21 million after finally bring a cup to ny ... since then i hate the franchise

as a new yorker..i have no hate for los angeles regardless of the lakers...why would i hate L A ???

HOWEVER BOSTON ..that's another story...

:lol::D:lol: ......Hilarious you have a nice day.

peace

• FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    The feud between Juggs and neily over fraud status never gets old. :lol: Say what you want about Philly fans, at least they have their allegiances straight.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    The feud between Juggs and neily over fraud status never gets old. :lol: Say what you want about Philly fans, at least they have their allegiances straight.

:clap:
    :mrgreen:
    chinese-happy.jpg

its way past old..just stupid now

its way past old..just stupid now

:thumbup:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276

but you would be wrong.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg