Options

Oh Dear. Long shot?

Alf AlphaAlf Alpha Posts: 52
edited November 2008 in The Porch
A week or two ago I bought a ticket stub on eBay autographed by Eddie Vedder. It came in today, and I started to grow skeptical. It's a little worn, and I can't quite make out the date... May something and then either May 17 or maybe May 11. It says it's from a show done jointly with Sam Cooke. But something was kind of fishy so after browsing around on the internet I found out Sam Cooke died many years before Pearl Jam formed.

Is it still possible that maybe it's Eddie's real autograph? Or did I just throw 150 dollars down the toilet?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mysameoldfriendmysameoldfriend Tennessee Posts: 227
    I'm thinking get out your Scrubbing Bubbles....Sorry....
  • Options
    IM no yoda... but if memory serves me correct there was a boot that eddie talked about sam cooke being in the building that night. Could have been that show... it could have also been otis redding... Crap I think I was thinking of Otis
    07-02-98, 10-11-00, 04-22-03, 04-23-03, 06-09-03, 06-10-03, 06-18-03, 06-21-03, 06-22-03, 10-02-04, 10-03-04, 10-05-04, 05-16-06, 05-17-06, 05-22-06, 06-24-06, 06-29-06
  • Options
    KushikushunKushikushun Posts: 1,263
    Just dont ever buy stuff like that from Ebay....imo!!

I dont know why you want to pay 150 dollars for his autograph anyways even if it's real. It's much nicer if you gotten the autograph itself, bc that would have a memory attached to it.
    I wouldnt even want an autograph btw. Just meeting would be great.

But, eeh that just my opinion. :)
    Why not be mediocre and be the best at it that you can be?
  • Options
    oh well- it happens to the best of us--

now, since I have your attention- I have this bridge I'd like to sell you-
    :)
  • Options
    KushikushunKushikushun Posts: 1,263
    jenmarie wrote:
    oh well- it happens to the best of us--

now, since I have your attention- I have this bridge I'd like to sell you-
    :)

True, and LOL :D
    Why not be mediocre and be the best at it that you can be?