Options

More series posters please....

G ForceG Force Posts: 1,393
edited November 2008 in The Porch
I dig the posters that are a set. Ex: California Coasts a couple times and of course Neocon. I don't really like the Neocon poster but I like the idea. I would really dig it if they'd do more series sets this coming tour. Something a bit more beautiful than a bunch of old politicians and a negative connotation.
Definately dig waves, suns, and that crap... Who's comin' with me?

EV Sillhouttes are a rad set.

Cally 2003.... Which I just got on theBay.

...Another note... 2 shows in the same city with different color combinations is kinda cool...kinda. I definately like some of what was done in Boston...not a big fan of the MSG's but I dig the different color scheme sets.

I'd prefer sets that when set next to each other create a larger image. It gives a sense of unity and togetherness....yes....i like that.

Can I get an Amen brother?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    yokeyoke Posts: 1,440
    I would like to see a tour series.. but maybe not a 18x24 poster size, maybe something smaller so it doesn't take up your entire house when you put all the pieces together.
    Thats a lovely accent you have. New Jersey?

www.seanbrady.net
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,940
    The Cali trio is my favorite set I will have it someday! Then the neocons are awesome, the ones with a different color scheme mmm... Not too much but depends.

But yes I'm all for the posters set!
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    Ames is kinda doin a cool thing with the Boston posters.

Not a set but a theme kinda. Boston I 06 and the two from this year had that same fisherman dude in perilous maritime situations.
    2006- Boston I
    2008- Boston I+II
    2009- Toronto, Philly III+IV
    2010- Bristow, Hartford, Boston, Newark