Options

Fully Pearl Jam loaded ipod......

2»

Comments

• Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    ok, since we are shouting

THE STUDIO ALBUMS ARE STILL COPYRIGHTED AS ARE THE 2008 BOOTLEGS.

No one is talking about the other years, we all know they are public domain.

What the OP is advertising is effectively PIRATED material.

And we can all CAPITALIZE WORDS for EFFECTIVENESS.

well read the whole post and look at the op's post in post number 24, in reply to my post pointing out what you have pointed out!

if people read the whole thread to see what is going on, we would not be getting into stupid arguments!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    well read the whole post and look at the op's post in post number 24, in reply to my post pointing out what you have pointed out!

if people read the whole thread to see what is going on, we would not be getting into stupid arguments!

I did read it. Does it sound to you like he's going to do that:
    dr teeth wrote:
    that's what i will do then..........yeah.
    OH: You need to stop buying Pearl Jam stuff, we have no room
    Me: How about we just get a bigger house?

http://db.etree.org/DirtyStuart
    http://randomismsofa.blogspot.com
  • Options
    dr teethdr teeth Posts: 115
    you know what.....nevermind.if all of you arguing put as much energy into something constructive as you do into this, you could be world leaders.go change the world motherfuckers.that way you won't have ulcers when the next person here tries to sell something.
    jeter drinks wine coolers
  • Options
    Surf RiderSurf Rider Posts: 813
    edited March 2009
    Post edited by Surf Rider on
  • Options
    joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    im with you on this.. i think its so funny how mad people get when you try to make a buck..its like they part of the band and they take it so personal ..
    dr teeth wrote:
    you know what.....nevermind.if all of you arguing put as much energy into something constructive as you do into this, you could be world leaders.go change the world motherfuckers.that way you won't have ulcers when the next person here tries to sell something.
    have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
  • Options
    please do some reserch about copyrightes before you write something...it has nothing to do with albums/bootlegs..you dont copyright them you copywrite the songs.. EX. you write a song ,you copyright it, you own it its your for ever......UNLESS you are part of a label ...you write a song THEY own a % of it ,if not all of it.. its the songs that are copyright not the albums... i can go one more about this but im sure you know what im gettin at.. i have freinds who work for sony.and freidns that are in bands that you all know..i grew up on long island. part of the hard core scene. im good friends with guys from taking back sunday... thursday..glassjaw..silentmajority..ETC ETC ETC....so when it comes to music in any shape or form i know what im talking about....HELL you could write a song never ever play it and still copyright it..so if anyone ever records song that sound remotely like yours....can you say CA-CHING

AND NOW WE COME TO THE VAULT.....the reason why pearl jam has not RELEASED any of the past concerts .is do to the fact that sony still owns them...and as we speak there are talks goin on about perl jam getting the CATALOG so they can do what ever they want with them..........

on another side note...did you know that michael jackson OWNS the beattles catalog....meanig everytime you here a beattles song he gets paid...he has the writes to them what he says gos.you want to use one of the beattles songs in a comercial you dont go to Ringo/Paul/georg...you go to michael..
    i know this has nothong to do with the OP but i just had to clear some stuff out..

no hard feeling i understand you all have your reasons. and respect that but you cant get madd at people just cause they wanna get rid of an ipod...that happens to have "some" pearl jam music on it

and for the record capitalizaing words does get your point across
    ok, since we are shouting

THE STUDIO ALBUMS ARE STILL COPYRIGHTED AS ARE THE 2008 BOOTLEGS.

No one is talking about the other years, we all know they are public domain.

What the OP is advertising is effectively PIRATED material.

And we can all CAPITALIZE WORDS for EFFECTIVENESS.
  • Options
    you should research how to spell "copywrite" the proper way.
  • Options
    fixed them...thought it was wong.good lookin out
    opie1280 wrote:
    you should research how to spell "copywrite" the proper way.
  • Options
    Personally, I would contact TenC and find out what's acceptable. better safe than sorry and you are showing respect for the band and it's intelectual rights as well as the record companies involved. Stay out of trouble and always try to do right.