Options

don't waste your time reading this

pjheasds8pjheasds8 Posts: 91
edited August 2008 in The Porch
so I was just flipping through the channels and I hit MTVHD, and it is the beginning of a concert by a country band Sugarland. never heard of them but the chick comes out singing the chorus to "Betterman". then they bust into a song. very random...almost like, "Why?"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    pjheasds8 wrote:
    so I was just flipping through the channels and I hit MTVHD, and it is the beginning of a concert by a country band Sugarland. never heard of them but the chick comes out singing the chorus to "Betterman". then they bust into a song. very random...almost like, "Why?"
    EWWW!!! I heard their so-called "hit" & it bites.... how offensive that she would do such a thing to such an awesome song :(
    "I heard some people up here pointing out the ukelele...it's a mandolin, you uncultured bastards!" EV

If nothing is everything, I'll have it all

Hard to Imagine: http://lightyourpillow.blogspot.com
  • Options
    CupofjoeCupofjoe Posts: 557
    pjheasds8 wrote:
    why whyw why YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    Cupofjoe wrote:
    why whyw why YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Isn't that "Black"?
    be philanthropic
  • Options
    CupofjoeCupofjoe Posts: 557
    Isn't that "Black"?
    black red yellow :) LOL

useless thread should have listened to title
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,017
    pjheasds8 wrote:
    yeah, someone posted on here that they're big fans of PJ
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest