Options

Klausens Signed and numbered

jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
edited September 2008 in The Porch
Virginia beach poster is sick looking in person. The colors are amazing,and pops like no other. Ty Brad for this master piece.
Go Birds!!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    so what youre saying is youd like to sell it to me? or trade it for a LOTL vinyl and some cash? is that right?
    I shit and I stink, I'm real, join the club...
  • Options
    pjheadpjhead Posts: 107
    so what youre saying is youd like to sell it to me? or trade it for a LOTL vinyl and some cash? is that right?

Is your LOTL mint and still sealed? If so I will trade you cash for it. That way you can expand your trade population.
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,010
    just wait for the 10 club sale
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,924
    Virginia beach poster is sick looking in person. The colors are amazing,and pops like no other. Ty Brad for this master piece.

can't wait to check it out!
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    can't wait to check it out!
    Hartford is cool but the VB print really suprised me how much the squid pops. It will be worth the wait enjoy.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    LukinFan wrote:
    just wait for the 10 club sale

oh i am my friend...but what i really want is a S/N A/P, they are so nice...the sig on the black is so tempting...i cant wait for that club sale though. perhaps a zippo as well hmmmm...

nah, my LOTL isnt sealed, i understand keeping em sealed but the musics gotta be heard, plus there is nice art on the inside...i actually pumped it on the old record player today and it is truly awesome...live vinyl rocks!

speaking of art on the inside, it has a picture of the SOUTH PACIFIC TOUR POSTER on one of the record sleeves...whats the deal with that thing? exist? doenst exist? only as a postcard?
    I shit and I stink, I'm real, join the club...