Options

PJ vinyls?

5against1-5against1- Posts: 1,101
edited September 2008 in The Porch
Does anyone here think that 10c might have some of these that they will eventually sell in the future? Just wondering.
This too shall pass.....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,014
    5against1- wrote:
    Does anyone here think that 10c might have some of these that they will eventually sell in the future? Just wondering.
    seriously doubt it, but you never know. I've heard though that they will sell the last few X-Mas singles though for only a few dollars if they have any left over
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    yokeyoke Posts: 1,440
    That would be nice, I would like to get them from 10C. I did just grab Yield about 5 minutes ago on the bay though so I can't complain.
    Thats a lovely accent you have. New Jersey?

www.seanbrady.net
  • Options
    LukinFan wrote:
    seriously doubt it, but you never know. I've heard though that they will sell the last few X-Mas singles though for only a few dollars if they have any left over
    thanx Vinyls are the one pj collectable that I have neglected for some stupid reason, maybe a benny hall will surface at a flea market:)
    This too shall pass.....
  • Options
    I did just purchase vitalogy on tower.com for 10 bucks!!!!! I couldn't believe it.
    This too shall pass.....
  • Options
    Ten is on there as well pretty cheap.. I think I saw VS also. You can still get those 3 pretty cheap, everything else you will have to pay for.

www.seanbrady.net
  • Options
    yoke wrote:
    That would be nice, I would like to get them from 10C. I did just grab Yield about 5 minutes ago on the bay though so I can't complain.

That's funny, because I was just looking at Yield on Ebay around maybe 7-10pm... and decided not to go through with it. If it was the same one that I was checking out, you ended up getting it for a good price.

You made a very very good choice. Yield = perfect.
    10c #TBD

"They said timing was everything, made him want to be everywhere,...there's a lot to be said for nowhere."
    "Let them wash away,... all those yesterdays."

09/10/98, 08/23/00, 08/24/00, 08/25/00, 04/30/03, 07/09/03, 07/14/03, 06/01/06, 06/03/06, 06/24/08, 06/25/08
  • Options
    youngsteryoungster Boston Posts: 6,574
    I think the actual albums are all spoken for but like Lukinfan said 10C might have singles left over. Ebay and secondary markets are the only place to find them. After vitolaogy, get ready to spend because I have even seen opened Binaural and Riot Act go for over $100.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • Options
    JulienJulien Posts: 2,457
    I don't think 10C will sell the vinyls again. the vinyls are pressed in limited edition. pressed only once at the album release then out of stock. I bought a few ones on 10C but most of my PJ vinyls were bought on ebay.
    10C has ome "old" Xmas singles they selll for $5. A few months ago, I sent the list of what I needed. They had 3 of them and I paid only $15.
    2006: Antwerp, Paris
    2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
    2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm
  • Options
    JulienJulien Posts: 2,457
    2006: Antwerp, Paris
    2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
    2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm
  • Options
    I managed to find a copy of Riot Act on vinyl at the R&R Hall Of Fame for $15 while in town for a Radiohead concert. My wonderful girlfriend got it for me for early Xmas!
    Chicago 8-23-09

• Options
    That's funny, because I was just looking at Yield on Ebay around maybe 7-10pm... and decided not to go through with it. If it was the same one that I was checking out, you ended up getting it for a good price.

You made a very very good choice. Yield = perfect.

yeah sealed and all, we will see though it could have been run over by a truck for all I know. I have my fingers crossed but they do offer an refund.

www.seanbrady.net
  • Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    5against1- wrote:
    There is always a chance of that. I remember a few years back they "found" a box of brand new, unsealed Yield-LP's and they out them up for sale for like $12 or something really cheap.

I don't think they have a surplus of Binaural's or Live on Two Legs though on vinyl. Those are just so rare.
  • Options
    aNiMaL wrote:
    I don't think they have a surplus of Binaural's or Live on Two Legs though on vinyl. Those are just so rare.

uhhhhhh....the live on two legs vinyl is rare? really? i have this, it the only PJ 12" vinyl i ever picked up...pretty sure i got it from 10c when it came out.

how rare is this? mine is in mint condition, kept in a sleeve since i got it, played maybe once. is it worth a trade for a poster?

whos got an extra dusseldorf, toronto, or spain kalusen?
    I shit and I stink, I'm real, join the club...