Options

Heard: "Dissident" on "Sunday Night Football"

TooMuchBloodTooMuchBlood Posts: 312
edited November 2008 in The Porch
We must discuss, us passionate, obsessed fans! Did NBC go with the right song choice for that early point in the game? I'm not sure. That sounds like a fourth-quarter song. I think "Hail, Hail" would've worked better. Maybe I'm wrong.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    We must discuss, us passionate, obsessed fans! Did NBC go with the right song choice for that early point in the game? I'm not sure. That sounds like a fourth-quarter song. I think "Hail, Hail" would've worked better. Maybe I'm wrong.

I was wondering which of us dorks would post this first! Took me too long to log in!! :D
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    I was wondering which of us dorks would post this first! Took me too long to log in!! :D

How goes it, pjtradeking? I enjoyed checking out the photos of your posters.
  • Options
    Heard it too... interesting choice in 2008.
    Let the ocean swell, dissolve 'way my past
  • Options
    HAHA, heard it as well, knew someone on here would make a thread about it. God damn cock-rock ;).
    Uniondale. 2003
    MSG 1+2. 2010
    Wrigley. Brooklyn 2. Hartford. 2013
    St. Louis. Denver. 2014
    Global Citizens Festival. 2015
    MSG 2. Fenway 2. Wrigley 1. 2016
    Safeco 2. Missoula. 2018
  • Options
    pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    How goes it, pjtradeking? I enjoyed checking out the photos of your posters.

Going well....THANKS!!....More pics coming soon! :D
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    Left Porch wrote:
    HAHA, heard it as well, knew someone on here would make a thread about it. God damn cock-rock ;).
    I heard it too and had the same thought:p
  • Options
    of course it was during a Pats game:)...yeah i know they lost...:(
  • Options
    yea i noticed it too....lol
    6.19.08 Camden 1
    6.24.08 MSG 1
    8.05.08 EV NYC 2 (3rd Row)
    5.18.10 Newark
    5.20.10 MSG 1
    5.21.10 MSG 2
    6.21.11 Beacon Theatre,NYC