Options

For Everyone Who Has Been Shut Out

MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,611
edited April 2011 in The Porch
I know you will all find a way into the shows you want to go to. I realize it is frustrating getting shut out 3, in some cases 4 or more times when the tickets go on sale. I have been there. it sucks, and you feel helpless.

At this point, you must be patient. The shows are a long way off. The tickets are currently being flipped at their max value. They will settle down in price and probably drop even more within a month of the show.

Also, the venues will have additional ticket drops. The last time around in Philly, I remember numerous drops for the Tower.

Lastly, a lot of 10c members have tickets they will later find out they cant use and will offer them here for face value, or even half price and a few beers.

Hold off for now, lick your wounds and find a way into the shows.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    DE483DE483 Posts: 428
    Well said sir.
  • Options
    Michelle10Michelle10 Posts: 148
    AMEN
    "Well I guess there's nothing wrong with what you say, but don't sell me there can't be better ways" ~ PJ
  • Options
    I suggest keep trying...I just pulled up a pair for Chicago night 2...so don't give up...it's not over yet.
  • Options
    jg1988jg1988 Posts: 181
    what an inspirational post. this is why i am happy to be 10 club member. this is what its all about!