Options

To the jerk who stole my mystery poster!

BonesbowersBonesbowers Posts: 39
edited August 2008 in The Porch
Yep its been confirmed. The post office notes it was scanned and delivered on monday the 25th. Someone must have actually opened my screen door and stole the poster, while I was at work! All that I have to say is karma. What goes around comes back around. I hope you get a paper cut from my reaper poster. Guess I will have to tell the post office to hold all my packages and I will have to pick them up. Thanks poster thief for showing how demoralized we have become as a society. It sucks when your trust is betrayed by your fellow man or woman.
JB
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,544
    Yep its been confirmed. The post office notes it was scanned and delivered on monday the 25th. Someone must have actually opened my screen door and stole the poster, while I was at work! All that I have to say is karma. What goes around comes back around. I hope you get a paper cut from my reaper poster. Guess I will have to tell the post office to hold all my packages and I will have to pick them up. Thanks poster thief for showing how demoralized we have become as a society. It sucks when your trust is betrayed by your fellow man or woman.

I know you are pissed (and I would be too), but chances are you didn't get one of the best posters in the lot. I actually had someone steal my Benaroya vinyl when they first were getting mailed.
  • Options
    yeah but it would have been nice to get anything for the 37.50 I put out. Oh well
    JB
  • Options
    I hope you get a paper cut from my reaper poster.

it wasn't a reaper it was a Düsseldorf.....i mean...um...never mind......(runs away)
  • Options
    youngsteryoungster Boston Posts: 6,574
    That sucks. hope he/she gets their next unemployment check stolen.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    that sucks :mad:

but let's hope you got a san fransisco or denver ;)
  • Options
    illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    ouch, sorry to hear this :(

i've had lots of mail disappear recently and just got a PO Box to combat that

i just bought a folio to store my posters in to get rid of the million poster tubes in my room... for the first time ever i opened one of my artillery posters to find a big scratch over the artwork...

crushed
    wah