Options

WARNING e-beans users: DO NOT USE "blazedoutbee"

WeBelongTogetherWeBelongTogether Posts: 340
edited August 2008 in The Porch
Edit - BlazedoutBee is fine to use on e-beans.!!!! No harm no foul. He mailed the poster quickly and it came in mint condition.

Mondays suck for everyone, everyone was a little cranky for no reason. Please disregard the initial post.
Camden - 5/28/06; Camden - 6/20/08; MSG - 6/25/08; Newark - (Ed Solo) 8/7/08; Philly - (Ed Solo) 6/12/09; Philly - 10/30/09; Philly - 10/31/09; Newark - 5/18/10; MSG - 5/20/10; MSG - 5/21/10
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    4Powers204Powers20 Posts: 1,221
    I guess you are expecting the tube free? Tubes can cost ya 4-5 bucks sometimes, so you may actually owe him another dollar.

"We're running out of beer, too?" EV 6/19/08

• Options
    complaining about his attitude, really. Although I suppose I do owe him a couple "dollars" on the tube - when he purchased this for $30, and is selling it a few weeks later for $100.

Just didn't care for his attitude... i dunno, maybe i'm just cranky.
    Camden - 5/28/06; Camden - 6/20/08; MSG - 6/25/08; Newark - (Ed Solo) 8/7/08; Philly - (Ed Solo) 6/12/09; Philly - 10/30/09; Philly - 10/31/09; Newark - 5/18/10; MSG - 5/20/10; MSG - 5/21/10
  • Options
    TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    complaining about his attitude, really. Although I suppose I do owe him a couple "dollars" on the tube - when he purchased this for $30, and is selling it a few weeks later for $100.

The guy called you a dickface and a douchebag...you have a right to be pissed.
    Flippy McFlip probably has a gagillion tubes lying around anyway.
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • Options
    I'd be pissed if I were you, too. He really should have accounted for the shipping in the first place, and it's ridiculous that he expected such a quick response after he was banned from the site for a week.

The cost of the tube could be added to the shipping cost, but his attitude is pretty bad. As a new e-beans user, I'll be sure not to use this guy.
  • Options
    Yellow BedwetterYellow Bedwetter NYC Posts: 2,832

its supply and demand tho...he has smthg u want that u weren't lucky enough to get
    Yes, he's being a d-bag w/his attitude but shipping's not free..the profits I make on posters usually get eaten up by eBay and PayPal fees so relax a lil
    2005: Borgata 2, Philly
    2006: Camden 1&2, East Ruth 1&2
    2008: BONNAROO, MSG1, MSG2, Hartford
    2009: Philly 1, 2, 4
    2010: Hartford, MSG1, MSG2
    2012: Made in America
    2013: BK1, BK2, Hartford
    2015: Global Citizens
    2016: MSG 2 (ISO MSG1)
    EV Solo: NJPAC 2008; Tower Theatre, PA 2009; Hartford 2011
  • Options
    I wouldn't have sent the $ for shipping. If it's not added into the original costs, too bad. Sellers can eat the cost if they're that lazy.

ESPECIALLY after he called you a d-bag, why would you pay someone to do that?

I used to sell a lot of things on ebay, not posters, but asking people for cash after the fact? You're either stupid or just lazy. Or both, like this guy.
    "If you're looking for someone to pull you out of that ditch, you're out of luck."
  • Options
    fs0652fs0652 Posts: 25
    there is nothing wrong with what he did... except not ask for the shipping price up front... $10 is pretty standard...

sounds like you are just a typical douche fan who wants something for nothing. you complain that he is making this profit yet you are willing to pay... its just supply and demand. it isnt like you are gonna buy it for $30 anywhere so quit complaining. you remind me of the people after a show who walk up to you and ask to buy your poster... give me a break

you probably didnt get one because you came in too late and missed a great opening band cuz you were drinking... so now you pay the price
  • Options
    TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    fs0652 wrote:
    there is nothing wrong with what he did... except not ask for the shipping price up front... $10 is pretty standard...

sounds like you are just a typical douche fan who wants something for nothing. you complain that he is making this profit yet you are willing to pay... its just supply and demand. it isnt like you are gonna buy it for $30 anywhere so quit complaining. you remind me of the people after a show who walk up to you and ask to buy your poster... give me a break

you probably didnt get one because you came in too late and missed a great opening band cuz you were drinking... so now you pay the price
    Chill out.
    The guy is saying he is pissed with this guy's attitude and shoddy way of doing business. And sorry, the dude was banned from ebeans? lol....that should give you a clue.
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • Options
    rasty10rasty10 Posts: 68
    I wouldn't have sent the $ for shipping. If it's not added into the original costs, too bad. Sellers can eat the cost if they're that lazy.

ESPECIALLY after he called you a d-bag, why would you pay someone to do that?

I used to sell a lot of things on ebay, not posters, but asking people for cash after the fact? You're either stupid or just lazy. Or both, like this guy.

Are you kidding?! just cause he hurt his feelings doesn't make it right to cancel a transaction, especially after he already sent him the poster...that's like in the days of communism, damn..
    96-Prague
    98-Camden
    03-Camden
    06-Prague, Berlin, Vienna, Zagreb
    07-Katowice
    08-NYC I/II, Hartford, Mansfield I/II
  • Options
    rasty10 wrote:
    Are you kidding?! just cause he hurt his feelings doesn't make it right to cancel a transaction, especially after he already sent him the poster...that's like in the days of communism, damn..

He's a stupid, lazy seller if he didn't know ahead of time to charge $8 for shipping. We're not talking about sending the f'ing Mona Lisa. If I ever told someone they owed me $$ for shipping after the fact, they would have (rightfully) laughed in my face.
    "If you're looking for someone to pull you out of that ditch, you're out of luck."
  • Options
    rasty10rasty10 Posts: 68
    He's a stupid, lazy seller if he didn't know ahead of time to charge $8 for shipping. We're not talking about sending the f'ing Mona Lisa. If I ever told someone they owed me $$ for shipping after the fact, they would have (rightfully) laughed in my face.

It's true he's a irresponsible seller, but I think he told him he wanted $ for shipping before it got shipped...if not then it's not part of the agreement and he doesn't have to pay...next he may ask for gas money to get to the post office..
    96-Prague
    98-Camden
    03-Camden
    06-Prague, Berlin, Vienna, Zagreb
    07-Katowice
    08-NYC I/II, Hartford, Mansfield I/II
  • Options
    fs0652 wrote:

I have a huge problem with this post because I was at both msg shows. They were selling the posters outside of the venue wayyyy before doors were even open. I was at msg before ted leo came on both nights. Never got a poster because they were either sold out when I got there at 7 or there was a huge line and they would have sold out before I got to the front. The second night I got there at 630. I have a problem with posters being sold at like 3pm because how r people supposed to know that they r being sold outside that early. I got psters at both camden shows and missed out on dc cause I didn't go upstairs. But selling posters outside is so dumb. Cause u can get fuckbags like ninersfan to get bums to buy posters for you. Asshole. But I digress from my origional problem. U don't have to be tailgating or drinking to miss out on posters. I wasn't gonna ruin my time in nyc to be at msg all day long. I think when posters actually went on sale I was in a taping for letterman. So don't assume because people cpuldnt get posters that they were getting drunk and are douche bags. Cause ur post made u look like a big one
    "Somebody throw up a gun so I can shoot you all......Fuckers". Eddie
  • Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,948
    "drymount you and all your pearl jam fans thanks for all the extra money. you could get one on ebay for 65 douche bag."

What a f'ing a-hole. I would strongly advice no one to ever use this immature little punk again.

im on there a lot, ill keep an eye out for blazedoutbee and tell him to drymount off for you. bastard
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II '24
  • Options
    dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    I have a huge problem with this post because I was at both msg shows. They were selling the posters outside of the venue wayyyy before doors were even open. I was at msg before ted leo came on both nights. Never got a poster because they were either sold out when I got there at 7 or there was a huge line and they would have sold out before I got to the front. The second night I got there at 630. I have a problem with posters being sold at like 3pm because how r people supposed to know that they r being sold outside that early. I got psters at both camden shows and missed out on dc cause I didn't go upstairs. But selling posters outside is so dumb. Cause u can get fuckbags like ninersfan to get bums to buy posters for you. Asshole. But I digress from my origional problem. U don't have to be tailgating or drinking to miss out on posters. I wasn't gonna ruin my time in nyc to be at msg all day long. I think when posters actually went on sale I was in a taping for letterman. So don't assume because people cpuldnt get posters that they were getting drunk and are douche bags. Cause ur post made u look like a big one

you made your choice: go to a letterman taping or get to the venue early to pick up tickets and start scouting the poster situation. sounds like now you wish you had made the other choice....

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • Options
    F5F5 Posts: 791
    4Powers20 wrote:
    I guess you are expecting the tube free? Tubes can cost ya 4-5 bucks sometimes, so you may actually owe him another dollar.
    I was going to say the same thing. I agree the tube should be included in the shipping price.
    Bridge - 10/25/03
    Mansfield I - 6/28/08
    Eddie NYC - 8/4/08
    Seattle - 9/21/09, 9/22/09
    Salt Lake City 9/28/09
    LA 9/30/09, 10/07/09
    San Diego 10/9/09
    Alpine Valley 9/03/11, 9/04/11
    Ashbury Park 9/18/21
    LA 5/06/21, 5/07/21
    Phoenix 05/09/22
    NYC 9/11/22
    Denver 9/22/22
  • Options
    mookieblalockmookieblalock Posts: 3,180
    I think most of you are missing the real point of the post, which is the horrible attitude of the seller. Basically, after he had his money he was telling the OP he was a moron for paying $100 when he could have paid only $65 on ebay- like a 5 year old saying na na na na na while making a face. extremely immature. Do you really want to deal with someone like that?
  • Options
    adam42381adam42381 Kernersville, NC Posts: 2,505
    fs0652 wrote:

blazedoutbee is that you?
    I wish I was as fortunate, as fortunate as me.
    adam42381adam42381 Kernersville, NC Posts: 2,505
    Obviously the seller has had some issues in the past or he wouldn't have been banned. If you kept the PMs you should forward them to the mods over at EB. He's being a total jackass and EB is a good community which doesn't need douchebags like him anyway.
    I wish I was as fortunate, as fortunate as me.
    The guy may (or may not) have been rude, but the person who posted this here is a complete jackass.

You're NOT just complaining about his attitude... you're being indignant about the fact that he's making a profit... and yet you bought it from him. You're also complaining about the shipping price which is TOTALLY reasonable.

Sounds like a "he said she said" situation... For all I know he was totally polite and you're just having buyer's remorse. Reality is, like usual, probably somewhere in the middle.
  • Options
    adam42381 wrote:
    Obviously the seller has had some issues in the past or he wouldn't have been banned. If you kept the PMs you should forward them to the mods over at EB. He's being a total jackass and EB is a good community which doesn't need douchebags like him anyway.

more likely he was given a timeout for something he posted on the message board as opposed to screwing up trades/sales

• Options
    cc10106cc10106 Posts: 385
    you really shouldn't post PMs on here, regardless of what site it's from. sorry you had to deal with that mess, but you could have made your point here without doing that.
  • Options
    There is always two sides of a story. Blaze is saying that the guy shorted him on shipping and that it took two weeks for him to pay..
    Paris, France 11/9 2006
    Copenhagen, Denmark 26/6 2007
    Stockholm, Sweden 7/7 2012
    Solna, Sweden 28/6 2014
  • Options
    just wait till the day you go to trade with someone on EB and you send your poster to them but they never get one to you....

I'm going thru this right now... really pissing me off because they say it must have got lost in the mail...

I always send my posters with delivery confirmation, be sure to ask this of anyone you trade with that way you can always look up the number to see if they are being truthful.
    the Minions
  • Options
    All this fuss for such an ugly poster?
    "Goddamn Romans. Sure know how to make a ... drum room." --Matt Cameron
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    just wait till the day you go to trade with someone on EB and you send your poster to them but they never get one to you....

I'm going thru this right now... really pissing me off because they say it must have got lost in the mail...

I always send my posters with delivery confirmation, be sure to ask this of anyone you trade with that way you can always look up the number to see if they are being truthful.

delivery confirmation AND insurance ... always use insurance. Who did you deal with?

as for blazedtobe ... he's said some really shitty things to some people I consider decent folks on both ebeans and the pit (the private messages have been beyond abusive) ... he's an ass.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    InHiding19InHiding19 Posts: 2,385
    Once he started getting lippy I would have told him to go fuck himself and never would have paid him the 10 dollars. There is no reason for that.
    Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
  • Options
    GR8DaneGR8Dane Posts: 957
    I believe he is a member here to.
    Everybody made a movie....
    Everybody had a one line.....
    Everybody misses Andy....
    We'll be seeing him in no time.... Oh Yeah.....

We are Red, we are White, we are Danish Dynamite!
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,584
    dangerboy wrote:
    start scouting the poster situation. quote]

uber nerd.
  • Options
    dangerboy wrote:
    start scouting the poster situation. quote]

uber nerd.

haha maybe, but one with an awesome poster collection. i take the time to get there a little early so that later i don't have to deal with dickheads at 4 times face for a poster to every show i go to. if i didn't put in the effort, i wouldn't bitch about paying for one second hand, that's for sure.

how nerdy is this? i've handed posters out through the fences in venues so my seat partner could run them to the car before the show starts. i carry an empty tube in my truck at all times. once i even bought an extra lawn ticket even though i already had seats just so i could go in, buy posters, leave and put them in the car, and get back in....

that was west palm beach 98, by the way. i'd say it was worth the extra 23 bucks to have multiple mint 98's

• Options
    flyinwhole313flyinwhole313 Posts: 1,651
    4Powers20 wrote:
    Agreed. , I would have expected $10 for shipping. EV West Coast Zippos were $10.50 from 10C for S&H...They are even cheaper to ship...in a bubble envelope...I know the attitude may "suck" but $10 is not bad IMHAO...