brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    adam42381 wrote:
    blazedoutbee is that you?

bingo

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • Options
    flyinwhole313flyinwhole313 Posts: 1,651
    Agreed. , I would have expected $10 for shipping. EV West Coast Zippos were $10.50 from 10C for S&H...They are even cheaper to ship...in a bubble envelope...I know the attitude may "suck" but $10 is not bad IMHAO...
    I dont want to sound like I am defending the guy/ gal, I just commented on the S&H cost, that is all...ta-ta...
  • Options
    benJAMinbenJAMin Posts: 257
    After seeing your post, I'd actually feel comfortable using Blaze. He did what a GOOD dealer does: he sent you exactly what you wanted and just as described, packaged it well, and it arrived just a few days after the sale. If only every EB deal went as well. Polite conversation is probably just a bonus in most cases.

I understand you're upset about his demeanor, but this shouldnt be a reason to create a thread declaring that users need to avoid Blaze IMO. A little bit of squabbling and name calling should probably be handled (and stay between) the two of you.
    the palms, in the breeze, still blow green
    and the waves in the sea still absolute blue
  • Options
    I didn't take it as the OP was complaining about the $10.00, just the name calling and juvenile treatment he received?
    “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.”
    — Lao Tzu
  • Options
    fs0652 wrote:
    sounds like you are just a typical douche fan who wants something for nothing. you complain that he is making this profit yet you are willing to pay... its just supply and demand. it isnt like you are gonna buy it for $30 anywhere so quit complaining. you remind me of the people after a show who walk up to you and ask to buy your poster... give me a break

you probably didnt get one because you came in too late and missed a great opening band cuz you were drinking... so now you pay the price

You can't be serious, can you?

I don't even know you - and you are referring to me (much like him) as a "douche". I paid $100 (blindly) before receiving anything!!! Obviously he is profiting and I didn't care... I only mentioned that because he PM'd me about trying to "take him" for $10.

I've purchased plenty of posters - and nevery had a bad situation. I only posted this b/c I care about the community - not some personal vendetta (and certainly not about $$$). For no reason whatsoever, he started name-calling like a 3rd grader, and basically blasted all Pearl Jam fans in general. I simply figured my fellow PJ fan might not want to associate w/ someone like that.
    ---

Anyway, blazedoutbee has since apologized and offered to refund the shipping money. I guess he was having a rough week. To those who thought I was bitching about his profits (I was not) - I only uttered those words to put into perspective his comments about me "taking him". I most certainly was not arguing the cost of shipping either. I value this community - and simply wanted to give a heads up to people who might be purchasing a poster in the future.

If this post was uncalled for and/or inappropriate for this message board, I apologize. Quite simply, I was a bit irritated this morning when after a seemingly harmless transaction led to me be called a "dickface" and a "douchebag".

But Blazed has apologized, and I have accepted. The poster arrived very quickly and was in mint condition - so no need to hold any grudges. I really don't have the time for drama or name-calling. I simply wanted to buy a poster!!! Blazed - I hope everything is kosher now.

Can't we all just get along?
    Camden - 5/28/06; Camden - 6/20/08; MSG - 6/25/08; Newark - (Ed Solo) 8/7/08; Philly - (Ed Solo) 6/12/09; Philly - 10/30/09; Philly - 10/31/09; Newark - 5/18/10; MSG - 5/20/10; MSG - 5/21/10
  • Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    i think im in the wrong profession, i need to become a poster maker and rip people off who decide to pay 100 bucks for a poster

kudos to these people who actually get you guys to pay 3x face value