Options

I love the local indie record store!!!!

zappa99zappa99 Posts: 285
edited August 2008 in The Porch
Went down to FBC (flat, black and circular) in East Lansing today and while flipping through the Vinyl I found an album I've had on CD for years, Bob Dylan's 30th Anniversery Concert, With Eddie right on the cover in the N of Dylan. Still Sealed. OOP since 1993 and only released in Europe. Its this surprise why I keep going back. This Album had the first ever cover of Masters of War with Ed and Mike (Not to mention Dylan, Neil, Harrison and tons of other great artists.) I Go down there about once a week Just to see what's came in and to buy a few LPs at reasonable not ebay prices. To everyone out their with a indie store in your town what has been your best Pearl Jam surprise find.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,802
    Woops.
  • Options
    alliw719alliw719 Posts: 99
    Fourtunatley, we also have an indie store in our downtown. It's called Kiss the Sky and it is really awesome. That's where I brought Vitalogy. They also have a lot of PJ single CDs there. I am also trying to get a job there.
    "Mona Lisa must have had the highway blues you can tell by the way she smiles."