Options

just bought ten on vinyl

greaticedteagreaticedtea Posts: 229
edited August 2008 in The Porch
i know its no impressive feat but i picked it up at a record store i hit up from now and then. i now have vitalogy and ten on vinyl and dont know how many more i'll ever have...thats the rough side of becoming a pj fan late in the game
MSG II 6/25/08
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    NewDamageNewDamage Posts: 1,913
    i know its no impressive feat but i picked it up at a record store i hit up from now and then. i now have vitalogy and ten on vinyl and dont know how many more i'll ever have...thats the rough side of becoming a pj fan late in the game

Was it new or used? If new, was it the import re-issue?

You can usually find copies of Vs in used shops, along with Vitalogy. Anything from No Code on seems to be getting pretty scarce except for ebay auctions. There's an indie store about 2 miles from my house that still had two sealed copies of Avacado kicking around last week. I took them off their hands just because... :)
    I am lost, I'm no guide. But I'm by your side...

8/25/92, 10/4/96, 10/5/96, 9/1/98, 9/4/98, 8/4/00, 8/6/00, 4/15/03, 4/16/03, 10/6/04, 6/16/08
  • Options
    in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315

That's awesome that you got TEN on vinyl...:D
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
  • Options
    NewDamage wrote:
    Was it new or used? If new, was it the import re-issue?

You can usually find copies of Vs in used shops, along with Vitalogy. Anything from No Code on seems to be getting pretty scarce except for ebay auctions. There's an indie store about 2 miles from my house that still had two sealed copies of Avacado kicking around last week. I took them off their hands just because... :)

it was the import re-issue. i think the guy who owns the store is a pj fan himself because he'll get a few in from time to time and has a few pj posters and what not hanging up. i bought my brother Vs for christmas from there and there was also a copy of avacado that i passed up that i'm kicking myself for now
    MSG II 6/25/08