Options

Another crazy Ebay find... PJ related

vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,859
edited July 2008 in The Porch
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/mispressed-kylie-cd-when-played-plays-pearl-jam_W0QQitemZ250274902759QQihZ015QQcategoryZ307QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

no, it is not me who is selling it! i can honestly say i have never bought a Kylie CD, but that price is fucking stupid!! and how the hell do you know if it is not just someone taking the piss??
2003 - Sydney x3,
2006 - Reading Festival,
2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
2010 - I watched it go to fire!
2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    Bagsed it.
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
  • Options
    JulienJulien Posts: 2,457
    http://cgi.ebay.com.au/mispressed-kylie-cd-when-played-plays-pearl-jam_W0QQitemZ250274902759QQihZ015QQcategoryZ307QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

no, it is not me who is selling it! i can honestly say i have never bought a Kylie CD, but that price is fucking stupid!! and how the hell do you know if it is not just someone taking the piss??
    yes, the price is just crazy.
    I hope nobody wil be stupid enough to buy it
    2006: Antwerp, Paris
    2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
    2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm
  • Options
    threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    can some one please send him a message asking if he is a complete fucktard or if he is serious.

i don't use ebay.

now if it was a Pearl Jam cd that played Kylie, that my friends would be worth $23,000. finally a PJ cd with some good songs on it.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • Options
    Brain Of EBrain Of E Posts: 499
    Gotta love those record label guys. They basically just told him to F off, but in a nice way. How the hell would this be worth anything?
    Down in the hole, Jesus tries to crack a smile beneath another shovel load.
  • Options
    ozsmalltowngirlozsmalltowngirl Posts: 14,362
    can some one please send him a message asking if he is a complete fucktard or if he is serious.

i don't use ebay.

now if it was a Pearl Jam cd that played Kylie, that my friends would be worth $23,000. finally a PJ cd with some good songs on it.
    I think Suz said it best! :D
    aus_suz wrote:

It wouldve been funnier if it was a creed album...:)
  • Options
    pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    There is ACTUALLY a bid on the thing?????? Maybe this is Kylies version of a reeenk roink...:)
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    gotta be a joke bid. it might have some small value to a hard-core collector, but 5000 dollars is just stupid.

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • Options
    Yellow LedbellyYellow Ledbelly Posts: 3,749
    I bought a cd back in the day and it was the doors instead of what I thought I was getting.....which I can't remember for sure, but seems like it was Tom Petty
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • Options
    JulienJulien Posts: 2,457
    I bought a cd back in the day and it was the doors instead of what I thought I was getting.....which I can't remember for sure, but seems like it was Tom Petty
    i'llgive you $ 50,000 for it :D
    2006: Antwerp, Paris
    2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
    2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm
  • Options
    sickwilliesickwillie Posts: 178
    At my record store, we once got a defective Green Day "American Idiot" CD that was actually Hillary Duff. Very funny.

This type of thing used to happen a lot more with cassettes, especially Sony Music cassettes. I had this happen to me twice in the late 80's/early 90's. Do you suppose it's a practical joke at the plant by someone working their last day? I think, given that power, I'd put Cannibal Corpse on a Miley Cyrus CD :)
    "We've done really well with teenage death songs." -EV
  • Options
    ozsmalltowngirlozsmalltowngirl Posts: 14,362
    dangerboy wrote:
    gotta be a joke bid. it might have some small value to a hard-core collector, but 5000 dollars is just stupid.
    Surely it has to be a fake/joke bid?? :confused:
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,945
    5 grand for a misburn'd disc? WTF???
  • Options
    My grandmother bought a Neil Diamond CD that played Ozzy Osbourne's Bark At The Moon. She put it on and needless to say, she was shocked. We all had a good laugh about that one.
  • Options
    kcherubkcherub Posts: 961

Fucktard is my new favorite word. Thanks!

Take care,
    Krista
    I still want you all to "take care"--I am just damn tired of typing it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/kcherub#p/a/u/0/N-UQprRqSwo
  • Options
    This item makes me think of one of the attractions you would see at a horrible Freak Show at a small county fair. "Feast your eyes on this, a Kylie CD that plays Pearl Jam!"
  • Options
    They can fuck cd's up with the best of them.

They should be able to make a fortune just doing things the way that they have been.
    Gets up, lights a cigarette he's grown to hate
    Thinking if he can't sleep, how will he ever dream?

But his heart don't seem to roam......
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,859
    JWBusher wrote:
    My grandmother bought a Neil Diamond CD that played Ozzy Osbourne's Bark At The Moon. She put it on and needless to say, she was shocked. We all had a good laugh about that one.

:D
    i had a good LOL at this one :D
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!