Alright, my PJ shirt came today

Dogman3Dogman3 Posts: 330
edited July 2008 in The Porch
http://i5.ebayimg.com/07/i/000/f9/1a/7cbc_1.JPG

Woo. My first and only PJ shirt. :)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Nice shirt....I'm up to 4 shirts.....One being so badly ripped up that I can't wear it anymore.....

And another being the infamous '98 soccer jersey...
    When this just feels like spinning plates.
  • Options
    I've always wanted those soccer jerseys, but people always set the bidding too high and no one ever bids on them.

Which color one do you have?
  • Options
    alexersalexers Posts: 492
    Haha i like that shirt! I have 2! One is the tour shirt with the reaper on it... and the other is a yellow one with a lumberjack on it and it says Pearl Jam. :)
  • Options
    Cool stuff
  • Options
    butterfly1butterfly1 Posts: 372
    Like the threads
  • Options
    Thanks, gonna have to wash it before I wear it.

Owner of the shirt said he picked it up the record release party, Dave A's first show with the band.
  • Options
    um where the hell did you get that mookie pj shirt. i love the nets and pearl jam haha. and i used to have one of those binaural soccer jerseys but i sold it in 2003 cuz it was too small, but it funded my philly 2003 show!
    98- 9/8.9/10.9/11
    00- 8/3, 8/4, 9/1.9/2
    03- 4/28. 7/8. 7/9. 7/14
    04- 10/1
    05- 10/3
    06- 5/4!!!!, 5/12. 5/13. 5/27, 5/28, 6/1, 6/3
    08- 6/19, 6/20, 6/22, 6/25, 6/27, 8/4
  • Options
    Dogman3 wrote:
    I've always wanted those soccer jerseys, but people always set the bidding too high and no one ever bids on them.

Which color one do you have?

That is one of the PJ items that I collect.
    I have the Red/Black Binaural and the Yellow/Blue Binaural (got this one on ebay). Wore the black one to Tampa and the Yellow one to West Palm. Had a guy try to buy the yellow one off my back.

I have both of the jersey's from Yield as well. Striped black/red and the other striped orange/grey. I don't wear those because the neck is wierd.

Bring back the damn soccer jerseys! We don't need any more hoodies in Florida! Never gets cold enough to put them on!
    Gets up, lights a cigarette he's grown to hate
    Thinking if he can't sleep, how will he ever dream?

But his heart don't seem to roam......
  • Options
    im a sucker for pj shirts. I could go two and a half weeks wearing pj shirts and not wear the same one twice.
  • Options
    um where the hell did you get that mookie pj shirt. i love the nets and pearl jam haha. and i used to have one of those binaural soccer jerseys but i sold it in 2003 cuz it was too small, but it funded my philly 2003 show!

Ebay :)
  • Options
    abyanksabyanks Posts: 59
    awesome shirt

Lebron '10!!!
  • Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    Dogman3 wrote:

thats my favorite PJ shirt! its worn to hell... i gotta start ebay searching for a new one soon... i probably got about 20 PJ shirts total :D ... and then another 20 or so of other bands... im big on concert shirts
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    sgossard3 wrote:
    thats my favorite PJ shirt! its worn to hell... i gotta start ebay searching for a new one soon... i probably got about 20 PJ shirts total :D ... and then another 20 or so of other bands... im big on concert shirts

haha i have at least 15-20 PJ shirts and like 50-100 other concert shirts, its crazy.
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    smile05smile05 Posts: 600
    nice shirt

shirts are my posters!!!
    1:Black 2:Corduroy 3:All Those Yesterdays 4:I Got ID 5:Smile

They can buy but cant put on my clothes
    Throw down my ace in the hole~~~~~~

Let's go for three in a row, no sorry i can't think of anything thats not funny. - Paul Merton

London96,Manchester00,Berlin06,London07
  • Options
    sgossard3 wrote:

The guy who did the auction for the shirt said that theres a "Purple/Yellow" mookie shirt seen more frequently than the "Red/Blue" that I won. True or BS?
  • Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    Dogman3 wrote:
    The guy who did the auction for the shirt said that theres a "Purple/Yellow" mookie shirt seen more frequently than the "Red/Blue" that I won. True or BS?

Yeah, Ive seen the Purple Yellow more often, as a matter of fact we saw one (they only had one though) for sale at the Easy Street in West Seattle last April, we didnt pick it up thought because it was XXL and it would have been HUGE on me and my husband.
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    Dogman3 wrote:
    i think the purple/yellow version has "ten club" printed on the back and was a shirt sold to 10C members... so naturally theres probably more of them... i just will never have it because itd be confused as a lakers shirts (ew)... whereas the red/blue was a promotional thing sent to radio stations and shit... atleast thats how i understand it

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,945
    Dogman3 wrote:

sweet find. is there pics on the back of the shit?

:)
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    sweet find. is there pics on the back of the shit?

:)
    nope... the purple/yellow variation has "ten club" on the back between the shoulder blades... this ones just blank

• Options
    sgossard3 wrote:
    i think the purple/yellow version has "ten club" printed on the back and was a shirt sold to 10C members... so naturally theres probably more of them... i just will never have it because itd be confused as a lakers shirts (ew)... whereas the red/blue was a promotional thing sent to radio stations and shit... atleast thats how i understand it

The guy who originally owned it said he picked it up at the Ten record release party.

And yeah, nothing on the back. Completely blank. The shirt is in great conidition for a 17 year old shirt.
  • Options
    LUV2ROCKLUV2ROCK Posts: 140
    I have the purple one with ten club on the back.
    I bought it from Lance Mercer off of ebay. Mines an XL
    and its one of my favorite shirts!
    73,XXX

Member since day 1 here in August 2003
  • Options
    HogsrulHogsrul Posts: 36
    my vfc shirt sucked. It seemed like they were cutting costs and it just didnt fit very well. The best shirt I have is the binaural tour and the blue '03 shirt.
    Memphis '00/ OKC '03/ Dallas '03/ Little Rock '03/ VFC St. Louis '04/ Gorge '06 (2 nights)

Obama or McCain = No Bush YAY!
  • Options
    LUV2ROCK wrote:
    I have the purple one with ten club on the back.
    I bought it from Lance Mercer off of ebay. Mines an XL
    and its one of my favorite shirts!

Mines an XL too. Fits like a Large in today's standards. :)

Whats with this asshole dude selling shirts with lyrics on them on ebay. Its annoying.
  • Options
    mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    Dogman3 wrote:

Whats with this asshole dude selling shirts with lyrics on them on ebay. Its annoying.
    Those auctions are so damn annoying. I say we all email him stupid questions and annoy the crap out of him!
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • Options
    The shirts are shitty, but I wouldn't mind it if he kept it to one auction and let the person choose a size on the page. Is much easier than making 5 different auctions for different shirts. Ugh
  • Options
    http://i18.ebayimg.com/01/i/001/01/14/f410_1.JPG

Someone selling the Yellow/Purple Mookie shirt. Its XL and printed off center too. Just look up Pearl jam shirt on ebay