Options

rainn wilson interviews mike and matt at the rock honors show

13»

Comments

• Options
    AstirdAstird Posts: 168
    Awww man! I can't see this either! That's so unfair! Can anyone please try and rip this maybe? And Marie Curie I tried the proxy thing, but that didn't work either....But again thank you for helping :D

I love how they have no problem broadcasting their weak ass commercial to the world, but oh no, the show is US only.
  • Options
    TDMize15TDMize15 Posts: 166
    matt said they opened for the who in 05 or 06 thats way off. it was in 02. it was a house of blues show in chicago. stone wasnt there and eddie was sporting the mowhawk. i wasnt there but i remember getting my first taste of riot act off a download from this show. odd i would remember that show better than them two. im pathetic i know. if eddie was there for that interview he would have remembered. he could probobly tell the date, time and what pete was wearing. ha ha.

I'm glad someone else caught that. The whole time I was thinking... John died in 2002 Matt.

Good interview though, quite amusing.
    All the rusted signs, we ignore throughout our lives, choosing the shiny ones instead...

And he who forgets, will be destined to remember...
  • Options
    Mr. ChubbyMr. Chubby Posts: 19
    LOL Mike on the Helmet and Pads comment. That one fizzled....big time. I can relate.
    Well, thats just like, your opinion man.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,924
    has anybody captured these clips? would love to check it out. if muchmoremusic's website can post the clips .. sweet! but i doubt it. they have alot on their hands lately dealing with repeated commericals. ya know the one .. the one where this guy is sucking on a pillow, hungry for mcdonalds. it must of been played 40+ times during the 2 hour who special last night. that's fucked up!
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,924
    I love how they have no problem broadcasting their weak ass commercial to the world, but oh no, the show is US only.

i know.

i so loved what sean penn said .. and it's so damn true. "the who never did sell out. unlike certain music channels."

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj29/demetriosns/BAM.jpg
  • Options
    MrsOakleyMrsOakley Posts: 181
    PJAMEDVED wrote:
    I would be pulling my hair out if I couldn't watch these. For the non U.S. fans, try this.

Part 1 of the Mike/ Matt interview.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/s8qu16

This is a dream come true for U.S. fans on dial up, too -- THANK YOU!

Is there a part 2?????

That Mikey is so damn good natured!!
    "Over the dirt, we soar,
    on a search for anything pure."
    Say Goodbye
    jeff aTONEment
    "See, he's got me kinda riled already...jerk..."
    Stoney, about Eddie, with love! (And to his face!)
  • Options
    MakeMeCry43MakeMeCry43 Posts: 355
    Thanks a whole lot PJAMEDVED!! You're a life saver! And the sound is just fine for me and great picture too, I haven't watched yet, but I'll get around to it! Is there another part? Us non-USers we'll really appreciate it! Thank you again :D
    "Does anyone remember laughter?"

"Where's Mike McCready? My god he's been ate!"

"If you're an Elvis fan, there's no explanation necessary; if you're not, there's no explanation possible."

"Sometimes God makes perfect people and Paul Newman was one of them." - RIP Paul Newman
  • Options
    I_Got_ShitI_Got_Shit Posts: 325
    Holy shit! I just saw Rainn Wilson on the rooftop of the hotel next to my building. They were doing some kind of photo shoot, and my window is literally 20 feet away. Crazy.
    *Does not include encore of Garden and Leash.
  • Options
    12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
    Great interview. "We had to be on our A-GAME" haha
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09