Options

rainn wilson interviews mike and matt at the rock honors show

Comments

• Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    cant wait for thurs night! this AND batman! im actually looking forward most to the flaming lips set... ive seen PJ do "reign" so i could care less... wish they were playing something else to be honest
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    StoneyChixStoneyChix Posts: 125
    If ONLY i could actually see this...someome HAS to upload it to youtube or something PLEASE!!!!

Why are VH1's video's only accsessible in the US..what about us Oz fans that wanna see this?? Damn you VH1!!!
  • Options
    Sharon_Hearts_PJSharon_Hearts_PJ Bristol, PA Posts: 1,383
    Thanks for posting the links! All of those videos were great!
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    if your using internet explorer go up to Tools in the menu > Internet Options > Connections tab > "Lan Settings" Button.

If you put 64.66.192.62 and "port 80" in for a proxy server it should trick the site into thinking your in the US.

Hope it works
    Peace
  • Options
    PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    Those are hilarious. I love the Cameron Crowe interview. I love the way he explains the meaning he found as a teenager smashed up against the stage at a WHO CONCERT!

I thought RAINN was nervous as hell to interview Roger and Pete.
    That was too funny!
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Options
    moses562moses562 Posts: 1,382
    Many laughs... Great stuff! Rainn and Pearl Jam and Cameron Crowe... great combination Batman
    "A man has the right to be as big as he feels it in him to be." Ken Kesey
  • Options
    Marie CurieMarie Curie Posts: 1,250
    if your using internet explorer go up to Tools in the menu > Internet Options > Connections tab > "Lan Settings" Button.

If you put 64.66.192.62 and "port 80" in for a proxy server it should trick the site into thinking your in the US.

Hope it works
    Peace

That didn't work, and I tried the same trick on firefox, but thanks for trying to help
    “Life is life everywhere. Life is in ourselves and not outside us. There will be men beside me, and the important thing is to be a man among men and to remain a man always, whatever the misfortunes, not to despair and not to fall - that is the aim of life, that is its purpose.”
    Fyodor Dostoyevsky
  • Options
    nfanelnfanel Posts: 2,558
    CityMouse wrote:
    haha that was really amusing. I loved rainn making fun of mike for going to community college.
    minor television stars get to make fun of rock stars...haha.
  • Options
    the cameron crowe one is great, too...or cameron crow-ie. :)
    did you hear his description of his first who experience? and that's why i love that man so much....the ultimate music fan. only a little bit more eloquent than matt: "it had something to do with tv"
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    nfanel wrote:
    the cameron crowe one is great, too...or cameron crow-ie. :)
    did you hear his description of his first who experience? and that's why i love that man so much....the ultimate music fan. only a little bit more eloquent than matt: "it had something to do with tv"

your seat buddy sounds like one of us ;):D
  • Options
    cutback wrote:
    your seat buddy sounds like one of us ;):D
    haha...seat buddy! :D
    exACTly. :)
  • Options
    brucebruce Posts: 384
    Holly shit. Mike went to Shoreline community college.. I live in Shoreline! I should go check it out.. ha ha
    Writing checks that others pay.....

• Options
    Urban HikerUrban Hiker Posts: 1,312
    bruce wrote:
    Holly shit. Mike went to Shoreline community college.. I live in Shoreline! I should go check it out.. ha ha

Shoreline??? Pffft. Northgate State kicks its ass. ;)
    Walking can be a real trip
    "We've laid the groundwork. It's like planting the seeds. And next year, it's spring." - Nader
    Prepare for tending to your garden, America.
  • Options
    einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    I can't see it... Another reason this country SUCKS!
  • Options
    MakeMeCry43MakeMeCry43 Posts: 355
    Awww man! I can't see this either! That's so unfair! Can anyone please try and rip this maybe? And Marie Curie I tried the proxy thing, but that didn't work either....But again thank you for helping :D
    "Does anyone remember laughter?"

"Where's Mike McCready? My god he's been ate!"

"If you're an Elvis fan, there's no explanation necessary; if you're not, there's no explanation possible."

"Sometimes God makes perfect people and Paul Newman was one of them." - RIP Paul Newman
  • Options
    i like matt.ci like matt.c Posts: 1,121
    StoneyChix wrote:
    If ONLY i could actually see this...someome HAS to upload it to youtube or something PLEASE!!!!

Why are VH1's video's only accsessible in the US..what about us Oz fans that wanna see this?? Damn you VH1!!!
    I know I really wanna watch this. Does this mean we wont get to see the concert broadcast on Thursday aswell?
  • Options
    release30release30 Posts: 2,051
    Thanks for that...Short but cool....
    Conversations getting dull
    There's a constant ringing in my ears
    Sense of humor's void and numb
    And I'm bored to tears.......
  • Options
    matt said they opened for the who in 05 or 06 thats way off. it was in 02. it was a house of blues show in chicago. stone wasnt there and eddie was sporting the mowhawk. i wasnt there but i remember getting my first taste of riot act off a download from this show. odd i would remember that show better than them two. im pathetic i know. if eddie was there for that interview he would have remembered. he could probobly tell the date, time and what pete was wearing. ha ha.
  • Options
    Be SoundBe Sound Posts: 199
    hobbes wrote:
    sometimes i wish ed would get over whatever he has against interviews and do them more often. i understand he gets a lot of requests and can't do them all, but come on ed. get over it.

maybe he's just too busy hanging out with models at the beach.

HAHHAHAHAHA!!
    Don't it make you smile
  • Options
    EdVedHedEdVedHed Posts: 100
    einatshaul wrote:
    I can't see it... Another reason this country SUCKS!

can you see it from my blog ? http://likealibrarybook.blogspot.com/2008/07/rainn-wilson-interviews-mike-and-matt.html
    And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.......Nietzsche
  • Options
    mnarob3mnarob3 Posts: 235
    *~~bologna 14.9.2006~~*~~vienna 25.9.2006~~*~~zagreb 26.9.2006~~
    *~~munich 12.6.2007~~*~~chorzow 13.6.2007~~*
  • Options
    Surf RiderSurf Rider Posts: 813
    I would be pulling my hair out if I couldn't watch these. For the non U.S. fans, try this.

Part 1 of the Mike/ Matt interview.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/s8qu16
  • Options
    Marie CurieMarie Curie Posts: 1,250
    PJAMEDVED wrote:
    I would be pulling my hair out if I couldn't watch these. For the non U.S. fans, try this.

Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!
    “Life is life everywhere. Life is in ourselves and not outside us. There will be men beside me, and the important thing is to be a man among men and to remain a man always, whatever the misfortunes, not to despair and not to fall - that is the aim of life, that is its purpose.”
    Fyodor Dostoyevsky
  • Options
    Surf RiderSurf Rider Posts: 813
    I see the audio is f'd up. Sorry bout that. I'm sure someone can do a better job than I did.
  • Options
    PJAMEDVED wrote:

OMG Thank you!!! Reading this threads been killing me!! :)

Edit: Dammit!! I can't play flv files :( I'm too tired to figure out what new program I'm going to need to view this thing tonight. I'll do it another night when I'm rested.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    THAT was freakin CRAZY!!! i love it!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    Nice interview. Mike and Matt are easily the coolest and most accessible members of PJ. Ed was probably moping in his dressing room while this was going on.
    So this life is sacrifice...
    6/30/98 Minneapolis, 10/8/00 East Troy (Brrrr!), 6/16/03 St. Paul, 6/27/06 St. Paul
  • Options
    zazzi82zazzi82 Posts: 22
    Stupid VH1... Why are their videos only available in the US? What happened to the worldwide aspect of the worldwide web?
    No Shit? That does suck
    Nashville 2000
    Nashville 2003
    Cincy 2006
    The ROO 2008
  • Options
    i like matt.ci like matt.c Posts: 1,121

Hope it works
    Peace
    Didn't work for me either. But thanks anyway.