Options

Ames Bros shirts - downtown Portland, cheap

dsvelunddsvelund Posts: 31
edited August 2008 in The Porch
So I went to the Nordstrom Rack in downtown Portland today. While flipping through the shirts, I saw some Ames Bros shirts which may be of interest to you poster collectors - or even non-poster collectors like myself. And if they are in Portland, they are probably at the other Nordstrom Racks. Anyway, like I mentioned, I am not really too into the posters, so I do not know if these are related to any of the PJ posters, but they definitely had two or three different styles there in a few sizes. From their website (http://www.amesbros.com/), I definitely notice the shirt from the "Hot Buzz" section - the roaring bear. They also have the green robot from the "Big Bang Theory". There were definitely a few left when I was there an hour ago. They are only 13 bucks.
2010 fire watcher
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,186
    dsvelund wrote:
    So I went to the Nordstrom Rack in downtown Portland today. While flipping through the shirts, I saw some Ames Bros shirts which may be of interest to you poster collectors - or even non-poster collectors like myself. And if they are in Portland, they are probably at the other Nordstrom Racks. Anyway, like I mentioned, I am not really too into the posters, so I do not know if these are related to any of the PJ posters, but they definitely had two or three different styles there in a few sizes. From their website (http://www.amesbros.com/), I definitely notice the shirt from the "Hot Buzz" section - the roaring bear. They also have the green robot from the "Big Bang Theory". There were definitely a few left when I was there an hour ago. They are only 13 bucks.

Still looking to replace my 1994 "Freak" t-shirt. Best shirt ever in need of some serious sewing.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    damn... i just bought 2 for $30 each... wish i was near portland

i love their shirts... great designs and quality!
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,018
    bump
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    you can call them and order over the phone like at any nordstrom. Also what is this bump stuff?
    Mansfield 1 2000
    Mansfield 2 2003
    VFC Asheville 04
    East Rutherford 2 06
    Lolla 07
    Mansfield 1 08
    EV Boston
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    I bought my only Ames shirt ever from Nordstroms in Portland. Might have to check those out tomorrow.
    NERDS!