Options

Who Got What????

58823005882300 Posts: 813
edited August 2008 in The Porch
Which one of you lucky folks got Kenyon? I got the new Hartford and Camden 1.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    5882300 wrote:
    Which one of you lucky folks got Kenyon? I got the new Hartford and Camden 1.
    Klausen 08 posters are all complete now. Just got hartford and vb had both camden ones from the show.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    DeadpoolDeadpool Posts: 155
    1 DC Reaper, Both April Fool's Vedders, Hartford and VA Beach.
  • Options
    58823005882300 Posts: 813
    Deadpool wrote:
    1 DC Reaper, Both April Fool's Vedders, Hartford and VA Beach.

Holy Cow! There is still a Denver one there but if you try to add it to your cart is says it failed. ANyone got this message before?
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,956
    got hartford, virginia beach, camden 1 & camden 2! :)
  • Options
    PJLuisPJLuis Posts: 385
    Virginia Beach
    Dusseldorf
    Camdem I
    Camdem II
  • Options
    What is the difference between the original Hartford and the new one. I know in the email BK mentioned the cube or something but they look the same to me.
    "Don't lose your inner heat...ever" - EV 5/13/06
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    What is the difference between the original Hartford and the new one. I know in the email BK mentioned the cube or something but they look the same to me.

what?
  • Options
    yokeyoke Posts: 1,440
    the only one I wanted was the Reaper.... oh well I will try agian if it comes up.

I don't know if I really like the Camden ones but the Hartford one is def cool.
    Thats a lovely accent you have. New Jersey?

www.seanbrady.net
  • Options
    I got a sexy Camden Night 1. I really want a KH or Dusseldorf.
    2008 - MSG 6/24-6/25
    2010 - Newark 5/18 MSG 5/21
    2011 - PJ20 9/3-9/4
    2012 - MIA Festival 9/2
    2013 - Wrigley Field 7/19 Brooklyn 10/18-10/19 Philly 10/22
    2015 - Colbert show - 9/23 Global Citizens Festival 9/26
    2016 - Philly 4/28-4/29 MSG 5/1-5/2

• Options
    BK hooked it up with a:
    Kenyon Hall signed and numbered
    Düsseldorf

My day is done and I can relax from the refresh madness and come out of my green Artillery Eye hypnosis.

Thanks again number 7
  • Options
    andyb24andyb24 Posts: 14
    The Hartford sold at the show didn't print as Brad intended...the APs sold today had some colors added to correct that, for a total of 9 colors!! I think that's pretty cool...had to pick one up today!
  • Options
    HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,316
    Got Virgin Beach. Missed the AC. Took 30 minutes for the system to recognize my address for shipping purposes.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    Who pulled the trigger on the Easy Street? Mine sure is pretty hangin in my office!
    There's alot to be said for Nowhere
  • Options
    jjm33jjm33 Posts: 195
    Does the Htfd mistake make the one from the venue (the error one), a cooler colelctible?

Kind of like as a kid when baseball cards with limited run errors were worth more (Billy Ripken!)...
  • Options
    jjm33 wrote:
    Does the Htfd mistake make the one from the venue (the error one), a cooler colelctible?

Kind of like as a kid when baseball cards with limited run errors were worth more (Billy Ripken!)...

I like to think so!
    There's alot to be said for Nowhere
  • Options
    andyb24andyb24 Posts: 14
    There were probably A LOT more printed of the show version, including the ones 10C will sell...right?
  • Options
    flyinwhole313flyinwhole313 Posts: 1,651
    Strange...I logged in with no issue, got Kenyon in the cart it appeared in the cart, then POOF! Whole screen turned white with a server error message, refreshed the screen, I was still logged in and had no problem grabbing the Camden I after that.
  • Options
    ssdr18ssdr18 Posts: 121
    ter
  • Options
    rftuckerrftucker Posts: 25
    i got AC I was at both shows and wanted the poster
  • Options
    Since I was pretty much focused on getting Dusseldorf...could anyone please post the prices that were listed for the other rare prints that BK sold today?
    Thanks
  • Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    I wasnt going for any posters, but the email I got about the sale said the sale was Aug 2nd, they had a sale today too? Did they send a second email I didn't see?

I'm confused :confused:
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    Niko80Niko80 Posts: 1,564
    I wasnt going for any posters, but the email I got about the sale said the sale was Aug 2nd, they had a sale today too? Did they send a second email I didn't see?

Server crashed yesterday, posponing the sale to today.
    I will swallow poison
  • Options
    HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,316

Yesterday's attempt was reigned out. Had to get a new server. Had it today instead
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options

Everyone logging in at 10am yesterday for the sale made Artillery site crash hard. The poster sale was postponed until today at Noon with a bigger server to host the 500+ hits per second that Artillery was getting yesterday when it crashed. Everything went smooth today and it seems like many got what they were hoping for and then some.
  • Options
    EAST RUTHERFORD 2006 badly. I am also looking for Mansfield 7/3/03, Asheville VFW, Mansfield 8/30/00. Any help? Also have a movie poster collection that I am willing to dip into to feed my craving for PJ posters.
    Mansfield 1 2000
    Mansfield 2 2003
    VFC Asheville 04
    East Rutherford 2 06
    Lolla 07
    Mansfield 1 08
    EV Boston
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,574
    for anyone that snagged a Kenyon Hall poster, i've got a SWEET offer for you :D

hit me up with a PM.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    100 Pacer wrote:
    for anyone that snagged a Kenyon Hall poster, i've got a SWEET offer for you :D

hit me up with a PM.
    i have a kenyon hall not signed or numbered but i have one.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    Thanks for all the responses guys :)
    I really wanted to try for a Kenyon Hall but ended up deciding against since I spent enough money this year in between PJ tour and EV West Coast tour :eek:

How did you guys find out about the postponed sale though? Through the board or was there an email sent?
    I'm just curious :D
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    anybody get a honolulu?
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,574
    i have a kenyon hall not signed or numbered but i have one.

which sale did you purchase it from? i'll let you know either way, i received 2 replies prior to seeing your post,...
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore