Ever.
    +1
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,945
    nfanel wrote:
    +1

+100 !!!
  • Options
    I wish I bought some more for trading, but it is a great poster. I am so glad to finally have a Klausen I just have Ames so far. Is that one of the first Boston Klausen's?
    Mansfield 1 2000
    Mansfield 2 2003
    VFC Asheville 04
    East Rutherford 2 06
    Lolla 07
    Mansfield 1 08
    EV Boston
  • Options
    If it is a Brad Klausen..he said he's gonna be selling posters from this tour later in August, plus I'm sure 10C will have some too.

The person who bought from ninersfan is an idiot. (someone said the poster has now been sold)
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    Make sure you ask the people you buy or trade with about the corners of the posters because a lot of them were truly creased and some had strips on the ed ved signal. Also the pic doesn't do it justice it has glittery blue as the blue on the slik screen.
    Mansfield 1 2000
    Mansfield 2 2003
    VFC Asheville 04
    East Rutherford 2 06
    Lolla 07
    Mansfield 1 08
    EV Boston
  • Options
    InMyTree4InMyTree4 Posts: 1,239
    Of course some guy (yeah, that guy) already has tonights poster up on ebay! Very cool concept for it! We all know Ed likes Batman! Check it out... Pretty positive it is AMES. The carpet floor that the poster is lying on is that of the Opera House, as I was there last night...Amazing how it is already on ebay.

http://i16.ebayimg.com/08/i/001/02/74/f0c5_1.JPG

its klausen
    PJ:7/2/03.9/28/04.5/25/06.8/5/07.6/14/08.6/27/08.6/28/08.6/30/08.
    10/30/09.10/31/09.5/17/10.9/7/11
    EV:boston 1+2.albnay 1.boston 2010
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,945
    so each 2nd night, this poster will be up for sale? sweet! like how the west coast jam went down. sweet! :)
  • Options
    QballQball Posts: 283
    Nice poster and if you are going to a future show don't worry about getting one. I bought mine at the end and there were probably 1000 posters still on the table. These are mass produced. I am so excited they decided to do this. I went last night and decided, for once, to go out to dinner and not worry about the poster. I went to the show and they had a ton when I walked in but I didn't want to hold it during the show. I decided on my way out to buy one and it took about 15 minutes to buy one. Tonight after arc I went to the booth and I was the only one there. Got back in my seat and didn't miss a note. Great poster by the way and this has blue metallic ink. It glitters and looks amazing in person.
  • Options
    evenflowmanevenflowman Posts: 1,345
    Man what a sweet poster gotta love it.
  • Options
    I hate ninersfan.......
  • Options
    Dirty FrankkDirty Frankk Posts: 4,274
    First poster is beautiful but this one is even better.

Are we gone have each poster for the each show???

And I am happy that is mass production number, I just want to have a poster on my wall don't really fuck about number.
    CAN'T KEEP CRAZY MARY IN MY TREE NO WAY NOT FOR YOU. ALL THOSE YESTERDAY JEREMY is ALONE, SAD with RATS & BUGS it's HARD TO IMAGINE a JEREMY a BETTER MAN.
    LIFE WASTED, BLOOD on the PORCH, LAST KISS is a WISHLIST DEEP DOWN NOTHING AS IT SEEMS WHY GO COME BACK ALIVE SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE and SMILE.
  • Options
    i intended on just getting the white zippo for night II (after getting a poster on night I) but when i saw this i had to get BOTH!!!

thanks Ed!! now I'm broke and will need to start siphoning my neighbors gas so i can get to work this week! :D:D:D
  • Options
    finnanniefinnannie Posts: 1,186
    Oohh.. nice poster!

If anyne has one to sell (for face) and wants to help a fan in Finland - i'd be really grateful! :)
    Won't let the light escape from me.
    Won't let the darkness swallow me.
  • Options
    yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    alias75 wrote:
    posters weren't as hard to come by at Ed shows as they are at PJ shows. Seems like the runs are bigger??

Probably just fewer people at the shows...
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.
  • Options
    UmbertotambaUmbertotamba Posts: 1,382
    IM a big fan!!!
    Springfield MA 94, Hartford CT 96
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,395
    Of course some guy (yeah, that guy) already has tonights poster up on ebay! Very cool concept for it! We all know Ed likes Batman! Check it out... Pretty positive it is AMES. The carpet floor that the poster is lying on is that of the Opera House, as I was there last night...Amazing how it is already on ebay.

http://i16.ebayimg.com/08/i/001/02/74/f0c5_1.JPG

That is SUCH a good-looking poster. :D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,564
    justam wrote:
    That is SUCH a good-looking poster. :D

agreed! can't wait to pick up these new eV posters at the Toronto shows :)

Na-Na-Na-Na-Na-Na-Na-Na-Na-Batman!
    http://bp2.blogger.com/_QidrwGOlfKo/R2yTy6l1BiI/AAAAAAAAABc/yey6zjtZpXs/s320/batmanTV2.jpg
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,395
    100 Pacer wrote:
    agreed! can't wait to pick up these new eV posters at the Toronto shows :)

Yeah! :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,095
    what the fuck are so many people doing up that early on a Sunday?

BTW everyone begging for one of these posters neds to chill the fuck out, there will be a lot of them available over the next month..... probably the poster for every other show this tour plus thy will be available through 10C

it was the same thing with west coast tour, lots of posters everywhere :D
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
  • Options
    zenithzenith Posts: 3,191
    i guess if this one is a future 10c sale, its more money gone for me :(

i bloody well wish they'd stop making such cool looking prints....
    impatience is a gift ........
  • Options
    now thats fucking cool man
  • Options
    preble69preble69 Posts: 134
    I have a 1st night boston with playbill to trade for a night 2 boston poster
  • Options
    Awesome poster.
    Underneath this smile lies everything...All my hopes, anger, pride and shame...make myself a pact, not to shut doors on the past just for today,... I am free.