Options

were the EV zippos put back in the goods section.

zappa99zappa99 Posts: 285
edited August 2008 in The Porch
I just got back from vacation and saw there was a bunch of new things in the goods section, then read a post on how someone had a zippo in his cart and then it was out of stock did I miss the east coast zippos?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    zappa99 wrote:
    I just got back from vacation and saw there was a bunch of new things in the goods section, then read a post on how someone had a zippo in his cart and then it was out of stock did I miss the east coast zippos?
    yes and no. apparently they were for sale for what, an hour? and all of a sudden every EV thing on sale was taken off, no SOLD OUT sign or anything (at least i dont think so, i wasnt there i was out celebrating my mom's birthday when it took place :mad: ). some people speculate that those were taken off to be sold at a later time with more warning
    PJ: 9/29/04, 5/12/06, 5/13/06, 6/22/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 6/27/08, 6/30/08, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/18/10, 5/20/10, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/18/13, 8/7/16
    eV: 8/4/08, 8/5/08, 6/21/11
    SG: 10/4/08<-- MET STONE!!!
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    not sure what happened.....santos posted new stuff in the store....i went and got the east coast zippos and a hat....when i came back a half hour later they were gone from the store....either they had very few and sold them out or they plan to sell more at a later date
  • Options
    zappa99zappa99 Posts: 285
    what day was this I'd like to go back and read the board pages from that day.
  • Options
  • Options
    melva02melva02 Posts: 298
    cutback wrote:

I think most of the discussion went down in Santos's thread:

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=301433

It's currently a sticky.

Melissa
  • Options
    melva02 wrote:
    I think most of the discussion went down in Santos's thread:

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=301433

It's currently a sticky.

Melissa

um....huh? :confused: isn't that what i posted?? :)
  • Options
    cutback wrote:
    um....huh? :confused: isn't that what i posted?? :)

I started writing my reply before yours posted. Took me longer because mine had more info than just the link. :-P
  • Options
    melva02 wrote:
    I started writing my reply before yours posted. Took me longer because mine had more info than just the link. :-P

:D gotcha :D
  • Options
    cutback wrote:
    :D gotcha :D

Whoa I just noticed that it quoted you instead of zappa99! Now I see why you were asking. I swear that the question was the last post and I clicked quote on that...maybe I reloaded the page somehow. Sorry cutback, I was missing the point there. But I didn't see your post when I started writing mine. Great minds think alike?

Melissa