Options

Milwaukee fans who got tickets

patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
edited July 2008 in The Porch
Who got in and who's still trying? I may have my extra up for sale for face of course. One of my best friends may not be able to go cause his wife wont let him. Fuck that I'm never getting married. lol

Details for pre-party will be up soon. It will be a close place so you can walk right over to the Riverside theater. The Riverside is great place and one of Milwaukee's best little venues. I can't wait for this show and look forward to see you all there. :)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    tylerj1462tylerj1462 Posts: 40
    And Milwaukee people kick ass. We will show the out of town folks a good time.
    "so this is how liberty ends, with thunderous applause"
  • Options
    I'm in and ready to acoustic rock!
    1998: Minneapolis
    2000: Alpine Valley (Ice Bowl)
    2003: St. Paul
    2006: St. Paul I, St. Paul II
    2008: Va. Beach, Milwaukee
    2009: Chicago I

• Options
    CateetoCateeto Posts: 377
    After jumping around from excitement and learning to breathe again, I am happy to say that Mr. Cateeto and I got in right as they went on sale and scored a beautiful pair of tickets! Yay!

I'm looking forward to seeing EVERYONE at this one and catching up, meeting new friends, and making new memories.

I could really use this break right about now with how things have been going...

Now to try for one of the Chicago shows!

:)
  • Options
    tylerj1462 wrote:
    And Milwaukee people kick ass. We will show the out of town folks a good time.

Dam right we will. Milwaukee gets looked over cause were close to Chicago. I've delt with that my whole life. But if your coming from out of town for this show. Milwaukee will not disappoint you. We have long winters and look forward to the summer. So much to see and do and its a great city. I wish I was still in Denver but I do love my hometown of Milwaukee.
  • Options
    pjstarrpjstarr Posts: 269
    Will be traveling from Colorado with a buddy from Wyoming! Can't Wait!
    "I think this is the coldest red wine I've ever had"
    E.V- Ice Bowl, Alpine Valley 2000

Alpine Valley 6 -27-98 Palace 10-7-00 Alpine Valley 10-8-00
    Shoreline 6-1-03 DTE 6-25-03 DTE 6-26-03
    Pepsi Center 7-2-06 Pepsi Center 7-3-06
    Riverside Theater E.V solo 8-19-08
  • Options
    pj.uw.laurapj.uw.laura Posts: 553
    I'm in too!

There's a pair still in someone's cart because it still says "temporarily" out of stock.
  • Options
    luvisatowerluvisatower Posts: 1,078
    Cateeto wrote:
    After jumping around from excitement and learning to breathe again, I am happy to say that Mr. Cateeto and I got in right as they went on sale and scored a beautiful pair of tickets! Yay!

I'm looking forward to seeing EVERYONE at this one and catching up, meeting new friends, and making new memories.

I could really use this break right about now with how things have been going...

Now to try for one of the Chicago shows!

:)
    yayayayayayayayayayayayayay
    :D
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Get it now, get enough, before its gone, let's everybody carry on, carry on....
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    www.wishlistfoundation.org
    WE WANT YOU!!!!
    join the street team
    http://wishlistfoundation.fancorps.com

"headphones are highly recommended...." Jeff Ament
  • Options
    PJBuckeyePJBuckeye Posts: 1,102
    PEPPER wrote:
    Me and the 33 week pregnant wife will be there

The 38 week pregnant wife will be at home. Don't know what I am doing with ticket #2 yet.

Just hoping you will be nice to the FIB.
    Chicago 6/29/98 - Nashville 8/17/00 - Cleveland 4/25/03- Chicago 6/18/03
    Chicago 5/16/06 - Milwaukee 6/30/06 - Bonnaroo 6/14/08 - Milwaukee (EV)8/19/08
    Chicago 8/23/09 - St. Louis 5/4/10 - East Troy 9/3/11 - East Troy 9/4/11
    Minor League Park 7/19/13 - Milwaukee 10-20-14 - Bonnaroo 6/11/16
    Minor League Park 8/20/16 - Minor League Park 8/22/16
    Minor League Park 8/18/18 - Minor League Park 8/20/18 - Los Angeles 4/16/20
  • Options
    I'll be there!

That was like the most high-stakes computer game I've ever played.
  • Options
    PEPPER wrote:
    33 week pregnant wife and I will be there

I'll have my 27 week pregnant wife with me, Sprite anyone?
  • Options
    PJBuckeye wrote:
    The 38 week pregnant wife will be at home. Don't know what I am doing with ticket #2 yet.

We welcome you Fibs with open arms. lol :D

I'm kidding of course. ;)
  • Options
    PJBuckeye wrote:

you won't have trouble getting rid of that ticket. If you do I know plenty of people who'd be glad to purchase it and buy you drinks.
  • Options
    KingmidgetKingmidget Posts: 628
    I'm there! Wow...timing is everything...I checked out in 20 seconds, went back and tickets were "temp out of stock"...wheeew

Riverside babyyyyyy :)
  • Options
    Who got in and who's still trying? I may have my extra up for sale for face of course. One of my best friends may not be able to go cause his wife wont let him. Fuck that I'm never getting married. lol

Details for pre-party will be up soon. It will be a close place so you can walk right over to the Riverside theater. The Riverside is great place and one of Milwaukee's best little venues. I can't wait for this show and look forward to see you all there. :)

So pumped I scored tix... I got them after 22 minutes of straight clicking and two extra logins that they forced me to do... not smooth but I'm in! Can't wait to party and meet up with the rest of you crazies!
  • Options
    KingmidgetKingmidget Posts: 628
    We welcome you Fibs with open arms. lol :D

I'm kidding of course. ;)

I just had a bad memory of an old Journey song from my youth and the thought of FIBS!! ;)

Its all good!!
  • Options
    mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    I am coming from IL, right outside of STL. I will be flying out of St Louis and will need a place to stay so any help would be great!
    Never been to WI before.
    Any hotel suggestions? How close or far is the airport oh and where is the airport? Need to go look up airfares again.

THANKS!
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • Options
    mindi wrote:
    I am coming from IL, right outside of STL. I will be flying out of St Louis and will need a place to stay so any help would be great!
    Never been to WI before.
    Any hotel suggestions? How close or far is the airport oh and where is the airport? Need to go look up airfares again.

THANKS!

The airport is on the south side of town probably 15 minute cab ride to downtown and the riverside theatre.... I think there is a hotel wisconsin right next to the theatre that isn't that expensive... also (if money isn't a big deal) the Pfister is the nice hotel right downtown to stay. Glad to have you in for your first visit to God's Country and for an EV show!!!!
  • Options
    I'll have my 27 week pregnant wife with me, Sprite anyone?

Sprite or lemonade! It has been great having a DD for the last 7 months.
  • Options
    WHIPSONWHIPSON St. Paul Posts: 86
    Got em!!!
    Lolla St. Paul 1992
    Minneapolis 1998
    Minneapolis 2003
    St. Paul 2006
    Kansas City 2010
    Wrigley 2013
    St. Paul 2014
    Wrigley1 2016
    St. Paul Night 1 2023
    St. Paul Night 2 2023
  • Options
    you won't have trouble getting rid of that ticket. If you do I know plenty of people who'd be glad to purchase it and buy you drinks.

I might try to trade it for a single Chicago ticket. I dunno yet.
  • Options
    florence151florence151 Posts: 597
    We are flying in from Massachusetts for the show. Never been to Milwaukee. Will be looking here for pre show fund raisers and suggestions as to where to stay. Do we need a rental car? Is there any beer available?
    Hold On
  • Options
    bronzebackbronzeback Posts: 36
    at what time did you get them?

I clikced until 3:42 when it said OUT OF STOCK

I got NONE......arrggggg
    So shines a good deed in such a weary world
  • Options
    brainofTbrainofT Posts: 19
    I was very unlucky with the whole process. Would love the chance for those tickets. I would be driving seven hours from Ashland, WI to the show, so I would need to know for sure.
    milwaukee '95, alpine valley '00 & '03, St. Paul '06, Lolla '07
    "won't someone..... save the world"
  • Options
    PJFanDadPJFanDad Plymouth, MN Posts: 79
    Milwaukee just went "out of stock"...after about 42 minutes. I got shut out...got the buy button four times, but no luck after that.

I was even multitasking...giving my ten month old son a bottle, and clicking nonstop to get tickets, but no luck. Was planning on driving from Minneapolis to Milwaukee for a night away.

If any Milwaukee ticket holders will have an extra that they would like to share with a nice guy from Minneapolis, please PM me. I had an extra to MSG2 that I shared with another 10c member...hoping karma somehow returns the favor to see Eddie solo in Milwaukee.

Congrats to those that got tickets in Milwaukee.
    41 PJ shows from 1995 to 2023...plus 6 EV solo shows.  St. Paul and Austin shows for 2023.  
  • Options
    primussucksprimussucks Posts: 2,344
    I'm shit out of luck!!! Tried for 45 minutes straight. This really sucks!!!!!!!!!!
    I have to be at work during the public on-sale on Friday so I won't be able to get tickets then either.
    Summerfest 7/8/95
    Missoula 6/20/98
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98 & 6/27/98
    Alpine Valley 10/8/00 
    Champaign 4/23/03
    Alpine Valley 6/21/03
    Missoula 8/29/05
    Chicago 5/16 & 17/06
    Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Summerfest 6/29/06 & 6/30/06
    Tampa 6/12/08
    Chicago 8/23/09
    Indy 5/7/10
    Alpine Valley x2 2011
    Wrigley 2013
    Milwaukee 14
    Telluride 16
  • Options
    PJBuckeye wrote:
    I might try to trade it for a single Chicago ticket. I dunno yet.

That's actually a pretty great idea. Let me know if you need someone to take it though.

Lemonade is a great alternative as long as the heartburn doesn't kick in... your first kid? Man I can't wait for this show.
  • Options
    We are flying in from Massachusetts for the show. Never been to Milwaukee. Will be looking here for pre show fund raisers and suggestions as to where to stay. Do we need a rental car? Is there any beer available?

That last question was a joke right? Probably don't really need a rental unless you are going to do a lot of sightseeing around the area... Most of the stuff is walkable downtown and you'll need cabs since there is so much beer here anyway. Do the Lakefront brewery tour! Pfister is a very nice hotel downtown.
  • Options
    florence151florence151 Posts: 597
    bronzeback wrote:
    at what time did you get them?

I clikced until 3:42 when it said OUT OF STOCK

I got NONE......arrggggg

We tried to get other shows but got shut out. Don't know what time it was when we scored the tix. My wife was the one who actually got them. We were both trying. Can't wait to visit Milwaukee, attend the EV show and see what's up with Wisconsin.
    Hold On
  • Options
    bronzebackbronzeback Posts: 36
    called Riverside

they said the best bet is to wait in line on Friday for best seats.

Could take the chance wiht online thru there website, but he said best chance is waiting in line.

What they do is 15 mins before noon, they tally all the people and tally all the tickets for those people in line by 11:45. They then set aside that number of tickets so everyone in line gets tickets.

But if you show up at say 12:10, you wont get on the list and wont get tickets.

NOW...I am the only one at work on friday and cant get off!!!!!

might be able to transfer phones to our regional office....but that is unlikely

last time I waited in line for Norah Jones I was 2 hours before sale time and way back in line BUT I got front row in the balcony, which were actually awesome seats...
    So shines a good deed in such a weary world
  • Options
    PlantPage55PlantPage55 Posts: 136
    Wait, what? This applies for buying tickets once they "officially" go on sale right? Not seating, right? Seating is going to be randomly assigned, right?

Because I got the pre-ordered tickets and I won't be able to make it into town until RIGHT before the show.
    Are we getting something out of this all-encompassing trip?