Options

Unemployable is avocados best song.

13»

Comments

• Options
    AZAAZA Posts: 86
    I love it, Call me crazy but I think the OH-OH-OH's are what makes this song great.
  • Options
    CitizenRickCitizenRick Posts: 1,079
    It's just ok to me. It seems to be missing something...I don't know what...maybe it could use another verse.

There is just something not complete about it. Also...it seems kinda out of place on this album.
    "Had my eyes peeled both wide open, and I got a glimpse...of my innocense, got back my inner sence, baby got it...still got it"
  • Options
    edvedderrocksedvedderrocks Posts: 1,001
    I like "Get Right". One of my favorites to hear when I hit the Gym.....
    That said, totally different from most of their other songs, but quite catchy!
    "I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me. Guaranteed."

1996 Merriweather, MD; 1998 Camden, NJ; 2000 Camden, NJ; 2003 Camden, NJ; 2005 Philly, PA; 2006 Camden, NJ(nights 1 & 2); 2006 Arnhem, NED; 2008 Camden, NJ(nights 1 & 2), Washington DC, MSG(night 2) 2009 Philly Spectrum Shows(nights 1,2,3,4) 2010 Hartford,CT and MSG(night 2)

ED Solo - 2008 Washington DC, 2009 Philly, PA(nights 1&2)*Met Eddie =)
  • Options
    i havent read these 5 pages of this thread, but Unemployable is one of the worst on the record. Why has Eddie been reduced to getting his lyrics from things he reads in newspapers? He practically pastes news stories right into songs now. Terrible, unoriginal lyrics.

carry on.
  • Options
    Evacuation RulesEvacuation Rules Posts: 2,162
    MrSmith wrote:
    i havent read these 5 pages of this thread, but Unemployable is one of the worst on the record. Why has Eddie been reduced to getting his lyrics from things he reads in newspapers? He practically pastes news stories right into songs now. Terrible, unoriginal lyrics.

Who gives a shit about the lyrics? The music is awesome.
  • Options
    12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
    MrSmith wrote:

carry on.

uhh....ok? He's being real. Whats wrong with trying to get a message out in the form of music. I think thats the whole point of music.
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    mjb wrote:
    I tend to skip it. Sorry
    what??!! awww but I bet if you knew the Unemployable DAnce you wouldnt skip!!! :D
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    faithfull44faithfull44 Posts: 14
    Unemployable is decent; lyrics are so-so, the chorus is the best part (lyrically). The song as a whole is good.

Inside Job and Gone are the best songs on the album, followed by WWS, IMO.