Options

@@@@@@Milwaukee Eddie Vedder Pre-Party Tuesday August 19th@@@@@@

Comments

• Options
    One week!!! Can't freaking wait!

So close, yet so far.

It will be here b4 you know it. :D
  • Options
    Items for the raffle updated and also RSVP updated.

Have a few more ''special items'' for the raffle which I will list in the next day or so. :)

If I have not listed you or a donation please let me know. See you all very soon. :D
  • Options
    indifferentmanindifferentman Goshen, IN Posts: 731
    Wow, one week away now!
    I won't change direction, and I won't change my mind - E.V.
    06 Chicago I, 06 Chicago II, 06 Grand Rapids, 07 Lollapalloza, 08 DC, 08 MSG I, 08 MSG II, 08 EV Solo Milwaukee, Chicago I & II 09, Portland 09, Nobelsville 10, Cleveland 10, PJ20 I & II, Wrigley 13, Brooklyn I & II '13, St. Paul 14, Moline 14, Milwaukee 14
  • Options
    satansbedbugssatansbedbugs On Tour Posts: 2,410
    Back from my little trip to Seattle and oh how fun it was. :D

I will be updating today with some new party info. See you all soon in Brewtown. :)

oh please update me on what happenings took place PRE. I myself flew to seattle for PJ reasons in 05. please tell, please tell. and send my love at the pre -party, it seems that noone in DC can even get a meetup together.......fuckin amatuers...jk
    *Marker in the Sand Fanclub * HNIC

Philly- 2005, 2013, 2016
    Camden 2000, 2003, 2006, 2008, 2022
    Philly Spectrum 2009 x4 - We closed that MFER Down Proper
    DC- 2006, 2008
    New York- 2008, 2010
    Boston - Fenway 2016
    New Jersey- 2006
    Chicago - 2007
    Seattle- 2005
    EV Solo- DC x2, Baltimore x2 , Newark NJ x2,  Tower Theater x2 

- Given To Fly
  • Options
    oh please update me on what happenings took place PRE. I myself flew to seattle for PJ reasons in 05. please tell, please tell. and send my love at the pre -party, it seems that noone in DC can even get a meetup together.......fuckin amatuers...jk

Seattle made me smile so much and so will next week Tuesday nite. :)

You still have time to make it here. :D
  • Options
    I guess I am late to the party, but I will be there and count me in +3. I also have got to get myself one of those Alpine shirts, so I will put an order in by the end of the day. Looking forward to it!
    2000: East Troy
    2003: Champaign, Chicago, East Troy
    2006: Chicago x2, D.C., Denver
    2007: The Vic, Lollapalooza
    2008: Tampa, Columbia
    2009: Chicago x2
    2010: Indianapolis
  • Options
    kevhead112 wrote:
    I guess I am late to the party, but I will be there and count me in +3. I also have got to get myself one of those Alpine shirts, so I will put an order in by the end of the day. Looking forward to it!

Your added. :)
  • Options
    faithful2youfaithful2you Madison, WI Posts: 778
    5 days

:)
    Like a word misplaced...nothing said...what a waste
  • Options
    satansbedbugssatansbedbugs On Tour Posts: 2,410
    Seattle made me smile so much and so will next week Tuesday nite. :)

You still have time to make it here. :D

Sry , I cant make it . I just scored a ticket to sat. warner theater in DC, NOW IM IN FOR BOTH !!!!!!!! Man , im spoiled. ptt
    *Marker in the Sand Fanclub * HNIC

Philly- 2005, 2013, 2016
    Camden 2000, 2003, 2006, 2008, 2022
    Philly Spectrum 2009 x4 - We closed that MFER Down Proper
    DC- 2006, 2008
    New York- 2008, 2010
    Boston - Fenway 2016
    New Jersey- 2006
    Chicago - 2007
    Seattle- 2005
    EV Solo- DC x2, Baltimore x2 , Newark NJ x2,  Tower Theater x2 

- Given To Fly
  • Options
    Sry , I cant make it . I just scored a ticket to sat. warner theater in DC, NOW IM IN FOR BOTH !!!!!!!! Man , im spoiled. ptt

Have a great time at DC. :)
  • Options
    5 days

Oh its gonna be a good time.
  • Options
    4 day bump

and I'm so sick right if the show was tonight I wouldn't even enjoy it.....this bug I have better be gone by Tuesday!
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,135
    ok, so didn't decide until last minute that the wife and I were going to stay overnight Tues...looks like everythign is sold out...

Any suggestions on where's a good area to stay? Thanks for any help.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    ok, so didn't decide until last minute that the wife and I were going to stay overnight Tues...looks like everythign is sold out...

You could stay near the Airport?
  • Options

We waited too long too. Ended getting a room at the Holiday Inn. Think it's about 6 miles from the theater.
  • Options
    We waited too long too. Ended getting a room at the Holiday Inn. Think it's about 6 miles from the theater.

Thanks...I'll look into it.

Will be driving in from Iowa so staying near the airport is not important, but it may be the only place left...oh well, maybe just make the haul back and skip the brewery tours.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options

Will be driving in from Iowa so staying near the airport is not important, but it may be the only place left...oh well, maybe just make the haul back and skip the brewery tours.
    we're diving from ioway also
  • Options
    we're diving from ioway also

Going to either Chicago shows?
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options

Is this heaven?

No it's Iowa. :)

Have a safe drive. :)
  • Options
    Is this heaven?

No it's Iowa. :)

Have a safe drive. :)

Just goes to show you how stupid Shoeless Joe must have been...Iowa is far from Heaven...unless God likes to poop where he lives so to speak ;)

Snowstorms, brutal wind, tornados, & floods...oh my!!!!!!!!!!!

I should get to live in Hawaii for a couple of years to make up for it. :)
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    Going to either Chicago shows?
    nope, could only make one show......would love too but our kids are in school already.
  • Options
    Just goes to show you how stupid Shoeless Joe must have been...Iowa is far from Heaven...unless God likes to poop where he lives so to speak ;)

Snowstorms, brutal wind, tornados, & floods...oh my!!!!!!!!!!!

I should get to live in Hawaii for a couple of years to make up for it. :)
    It has it's pros and cons. I spent over a week in Cedar Rapids working with the CR police providing security. I couldn't imagine if I lived in the area....it was unreal.
  • Options
    It has it's pros and cons. I spent over a week in Cedar Rapids working with the CR police providing security. I couldn't imagine if I lived in the area....it was unreal.

Yes, there are some good things for sure.

Anyhow, I may have 1 extra ticket for Fri in Chicago...Balcony 1...if one of ya wants to leave the kids with the other...lemme know. Waiting to hear from someone else so won't know for a few days.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    nope, could only make one show......would love too but our kids are in school already.

Well your going to the right show then. :)
  • Options
    PJBuckeyePJBuckeye Posts: 1,102

Since you are going to be traveling through Kenosha, that might be a good spot.
    Chicago 6/29/98 - Nashville 8/17/00 - Cleveland 4/25/03- Chicago 6/18/03
    Chicago 5/16/06 - Milwaukee 6/30/06 - Bonnaroo 6/14/08 - Milwaukee (EV)8/19/08
    Chicago 8/23/09 - St. Louis 5/4/10 - East Troy 9/3/11 - East Troy 9/4/11
    Minor League Park 7/19/13 - Milwaukee 10-20-14 - Bonnaroo 6/11/16
    Minor League Park 8/20/16 - Minor League Park 8/22/16
    Minor League Park 8/18/18 - Minor League Park 8/20/18 - Los Angeles 4/16/20
  • Options
    bacojbacoj Posts: 120
    I'm so excited and I just can't hide it. I'm about to lose control and I think I like it. Oh yeah.
    mmmmm, it does go well with the chicken.....delicious again peter

E. Troy 98, E. Lansing 98, Barrie 98, Hartford 98, Noblesville 00, Detroit 00, E. Troy 00, Champaign 03, Detroit 03 x 2, Grand Rapids 06, Detroit 06, EV Milwaukee 08, SLC 09, Missoula 12
  • Options
    Patrick did you see my pm's that I am not going to be able to make it now. I have been pumped for this since it was announced. But, my wife has to have her gallbladder removed on Tuesday.

Stupid gallbladders. But if anybody is going to be at the 105th, see you there.
    My whole life looked like a picture of a sunny day.

Summerfest 95, 06 Alpine 92, 98, 00, 03 Chicago 95, 98, 00, 03, 06, 07 Grand Rapids 04, St. John's 05 Milwaukee 08
  • Options
    Patrick did you see my pm's that I am not going to be able to make it now. I have been pumped for this since it was announced. But, my wife has to have her gallbladder removed on Tuesday.

Stupid gallbladders. But if anybody is going to be at the 105th, see you there.

Got your message and replied back. I totally understand and family does come first. Tell your wife I wish her well. I will be working the 105th so I'm sure we will see each other. :)
  • Options
    3 day bump
  • Options
    3 day bump