Options

Last Comic Standing

IndifferenceIndifference Posts: 2,648
edited August 2008 in The Porch

SHOW COUNT: (149) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=89, US=109, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:  Sacramento, Vegas x2, Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Ohana x2  Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    kiwiseggkiwisegg Posts: 20
    Ya, I saw that. I think the thing was fixed, markus was much better than the eventual winner.
  • Options
    Yep,I saw that too. I was going to make a thread about it,but,I didn't have a youtube video to link to.
    To Someone Who Needed To Move Their Car:"Congratulations! You win,you get towed!"-E.V.

ilovesinging-The crazy lady that you catch in detention. Yeah,you can talk to me.
    I am me-I would love to keep it that way.
  • Options
    spryguy09spryguy09 Posts: 446
    kiwisegg wrote:
    Ya, I saw that. I think the thing was fixed, markus was much better than the eventual winner.
    Yeah - but she had a great set - and I don't mean her jokes
    Toronto Sept 96. Barrie Aug 98. Toronto Oct 00. Toronto June 03. Hamilton Sept 05. Toronto May 06. Toronto Aug 09. Toronto Sept 11. London July 13. Toronto May 16 (I & II).
    Eddie solo. Aug 08 (Massey Hall II)
  • Options
    haffajappahaffajappa British Columbia Posts: 5,955
    ahh finally a clip. my mom told me about this, she has been following the series with my brother.

she also thought it was fixed. "if eliza wins, i'm not watching it again..." *the winner... eliza* ..."ahhh FUCK!" *turns off tv*
    it made me laugh :rolleyes:
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • Options
    tvismyfriendtvismyfriend Posts: 2,118
    spryguy09 wrote:
    Yeah - but she had a great set - and I don't mean her jokes
    Agreed.
  • Options
    Back_PedalBack_Pedal Posts: 1,171
    "I'm freezing, rest my head in a bowl full of cornflakes"
    God I loved that...good to see it done in jest by a fan rather than some hateful critic.
    Thanks EPOTTSIII!
    "Vinyl or not, you will need to pay someone to take RA of your hands" - Smile05
    424, xxx
  • Options
    NickyNoochNickyNooch Posts: 629
    Eliza was better than most... I actually thought Jeff Dye was great, but not enough airtime.

Eliza perfmormed more, thus getting her fan attention. Plus she is smoking hot which I'm sure got her some votes :)

Eliza won, not fixed or anything. She had more airtime making her the fan fav. That said, she was pretty dog-gone funny too.

Marcus's impressions were kinda hacky in my opinion, which was VERY annoying. Strangely enough his stand up (when not doing impressions) was pretty funny.

For me the 2 that were the best were Jeff Dye and Eliza.

I'd vote for Eliza to win too.

9/17/95-New Orleans,LA 8/14/00-New Orleans,LA 4/8/03-New Orleans,LA 4/13/03-Tampa,FL 10/8/04-Kissimmee,FL 8/5/07-Chicago,IL 6/16/08-Columbia,SC 6/23/09-(EV Solo)Atlanta,GA 5/1/10-New Orleans,LA 9/21/12-Pensacola,FL 11/1/13-New Orleans,LA 4/11/16-Tampa,FL  4/23/16-New Orleans,LA