Options

Remember Buffalo 2003?

not4unot4u Posts: 512
edited November 2008 in The Porch
People have the power. Im just watching the video now. Simply, another reason why pearl jam is the best fucking band on the planet.
we don't want war, but we still want more?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    InHiding19InHiding19 Posts: 2,385
    Buffalo........I love it when they play these upstate NY cities. They never get enough love!!!!

Play the CUSE and the ALB!!!
    Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
  • Options
    Hopefully they don't skip either Buffalo or Albany next time around, they have played some great shows here over the years. As far as Syracuse goes...a man can only dream!
    "You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."- Abraham Lincoln
  • Options
    One of the best shows I have ever seen. I still remember everyone who started walking out after the second encore running back in when they started Baba for the third encore. A great night!

Where did you get the video?
  • Options
    go prego pre Posts: 651
    excellent show. maybe even better than state collge, imo.
    There's a trapdoor in the sun.
  • Options
    shareshare Posts: 551
    the 10c line was a blast - there was even a dog lining up for the show

another amazing night that I can still tap into memories of
    we're all sentient snowflakes
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I'm a number that doesn't count
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    the nothing ventured - the nothing feigned
  • Options
    best black solo ever was played in buffalo!
    2000 Ljubljana
    2006 Vienna, Zagreb
    2007 Munich
    2009 Berlin
    2010 Dublin, Belfast, Berlin, Venice
    2011 Montreal, Toronto 1&2
    2012 Manchester 1&2, Amsterdam 1&2, Prague, Berlin 1&2, EV Manchester
    2013 Worcester 1&2, Brooklyn 1&2
    2014 Amsterdam 1&2, Manchester 1&2, Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin
    2017 EV Firenze, Taormina 1&2
    2018 Amsterdam 1&2, Padova, Prague, Krakow, Berlin
    2019 EV Firenze
  • Options
    One of my favorite shows, glad I was there!
    the sorrow grows bigger, when the sorrow's denied
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,609
    go pre wrote:
    excellent show. maybe even better than state collge, imo.

when i purchased 10C tix to the Buffalo show, it never even crossed my mind to verify the distance between Buffalo and State College because in hindsight i would have also purchased tix for the State College show seeing how it was a Saturday night. still think about what might have been, BUT,...

the Buffalo show was AMAZING, we sat front row right in front of Stone and seeing the "Riff Meister" in action up close is priceless. the crowd's energy feeding the band, and vice versa, made for an exceptional show!

if i'm not mistaken, we purchased the Showbox DVD while waiting in the 10C ticket line as the band's merch people decided to start selling the DVD at the Buffalo show, so that was a nice bonus :)
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    Oxxys wrote:
    Buffalo........I love it when they play these upstate NY cities. They never get enough love!!!!

Play the CUSE and the ALB!!!

Upstate needs much more love. It's been eight years since we had a PJ show at SPAC and I am dying to see them there. What a venue.
    Oh he fills it up with the love of a girl...
  • Options
    Lee MLee M Posts: 142
    I still listen to that boot on a regular basis. Awesome show.