Options

Man I fcukin' love Peral Jam!!!!!

release30release30 Posts: 2,051
edited June 2008 in The Porch
I can't focus at my job...My attention to my girl is diminishing...I don't call my family...I don't shower(actually I do shower)....I am not eating properly...My dog is being neglected....I am holed up in my room surrounded by my Pearl Jam artifacts listening to PJ nonstop...Waiting for MSG 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or however long they stay and play up in the city........HELP!!!!!!

O.K. sorry all just need to vent....back to more PJ.......WHEW!!!
Conversations getting dull
There's a constant ringing in my ears
Sense of humor's void and numb
And I'm bored to tears.......
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,745
    Post of the year. Rack it!!!!

We're with you, brother. Just 2 days, 7 hours and 58 minutes to Camden 1.
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • Options
    pouch15pouch15 Posts: 436
    is peral jam like a bizarro peal jam band??

:) great post
  • Options
    YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Boston Posts: 4,515
    release30 wrote:
    I can't focus at my job...My attention to my girl is diminishing...I don't call my family...I don't shower(actually I do shower)....I am not eating properly...My dog is being neglected....I am holed up in my room surrounded by my Pearl Jam artifacts listening to PJ nonstop...Waiting for MSG 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or however long they stay and play up in the city........HELP!!!!!!

O.K. sorry all just need to vent....back to more PJ.......WHEW!!!

Maybe you should show your girl more attention by giving her a Pearl necklace. :) Or is it "Peral" necklace? ;)
  • Options
    pjhunz28pjhunz28 Posts: 206
    someone forget to take their meds? ;):)
    9/26/96, 9/15/98, 8/29/00, 7/2/03, 9/28/04, 5/24/06, 5/25/06, 7/23/06, 6/27/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08
    EV
    Boston 1
  • Options
    pouch15 wrote:
    is peral jam like a bizarro peal jam band??

:) great post

What's Peal Jam?
  • Options
    moses562moses562 Posts: 1,382
    Peal or Peral... that's the question.
    "A man has the right to be as big as he feels it in him to be." Ken Kesey
  • Options
    PearlJen22PearlJen22 Posts: 106
    I was just going to post a thread saying that I might EXPLODE with excitement before Friday (my first of the 7 shows I am seeing this tour) I am just SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I've been daydreaming of Eddie inviting me on stage and singing a song with him.. I think I might need to be committed soon...*sigh*...
  • Options
    PearlJen79 wrote:
    I was just going to post a thread saying that I might EXPLODE with excitement before Friday (my first of the 7 shows I am seeing this tour) I am just SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I've been daydreaming of Eddie inviting me on stage and singing a song with him.. I think I might need to be committed soon...*sigh*...

you should hook up with Release 30!
  • Options
    pjhunz28pjhunz28 Posts: 206
    PearlJen79 wrote:

maybe you'll end up in the padded room next to mine ;)
    9/26/96, 9/15/98, 8/29/00, 7/2/03, 9/28/04, 5/24/06, 5/25/06, 7/23/06, 6/27/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08
    EV
    Boston 1
  • Options
    I suffer of the same disease...
  • Options
    finnanniefinnannie Posts: 1,186
    pjhunz28 wrote:
    maybe you'll end up in the padded room next to mine ;)

..and me :D

man,..... I've been practising the lyrics for days now - - I wonder what the neighbors think. I've been sunbathing out in the back porch and sung PJ A LOT... (of course with the music loud as hell in the background) lmao :D

Can't wait!!!!!!!
    Won't let the light escape from me.
    Won't let the darkness swallow me.
  • Options
    haha.. I'm glad we all have these delusions...:)
  • Options
    My spelling errors just show you how crazzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyy I am with my Pearl Jam disorder....................
  • Options
    release30 wrote:
    My spelling errors just show you how crazzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyy I am with my Pearl Jam disorder....................

That is one of the side effects of this sickness...
  • Options
    Rjonesrm20Rjonesrm20 Posts: 380
    I feel the same....i just had my fix @ both FL shows , but now back at work (BLAH!) and i'm on the message boards and all over checkin out shit from 'roo.

this band has changed my life!
    another show tonight!!!!!
    1998: Indy 2000: Indy, Cincy 2003: Lexington (m.e.o.), Cincy (cancelled),Indy 2004: Toledo 2005: Atlantic City 2 2006: Cleveland, Cincy 2008: Los Angeles1 (EV solo)-front row center!West Palm Beach-2nd row!, Tampa, Chicago 1&2-(EV solo) 2009: Nashville 1&2(EV solo) Memphis(EV solo) Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    Rjonesrm20 wrote:
    I feel the same....i just had my fix @ both FL shows , but now back at work (BLAH!) and i'm on the message boards and all over checkin out shit from 'roo.

this band has changed my life!
    another show tonight!!!!!

Thats the MAJOR problem with my meltdown!!!!!!!!!!!!!There is a show tonite and I am not there!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    rebornFixerrebornFixer Posts: 4,917
    I get especially nutty with the setlist-watching ... I try this with other bands and it winds up being ultra-lame ("Oh, look ... They opened with All I Need ... AGAIN ....) ...
  • Options
    bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888
    PearlJen79 wrote:
    That is one of the side effects of this sickness...
    Glad to know others have the Pearl Jam disease...will someone tell my boss, my family and friends? As soon as I get back from the Camden shows I'll be okay..well.......after the VH1 thing on July 12th I'll be fine....ok? Please give me a break until after the Pearl Jam tour...thats all I ask.......thanks!
    See you in Camden......WAHOOOOOOOOO
    PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
  • Options
    Does anybody know typically how many seats are given out for this lottery thing? In other words, if it's for rows 1-2 and 7-8 that are upgraded and there's maybe 100 seats per row, does that mean 400 fans (100 seats x 4 rows) will be upgraded that belong to the ten club?

Thanks.
  • Options
    release30 wrote:
    Thats the MAJOR problem with my meltdown!!!!!!!!!!!!!There is a show tonite and I am not there!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tell me about it.... I'm in fuckin FINLAND.... do you know where that is???!! TOO FAR AWAY!!!! (next to effin sweden) ---- anyways... glad Im flying over to the last few shows. Im so jealous to those attending ALL shows of the tour... I hope PJ comes back to europe next year. otherwise I just might have to haul my ass to USA permanently ;) Oh goodness.... I'm going crazy! Not even a week and Im flying over there. This is a serious condition we have - worse than drug addiction.

:D
  • Options
    finnannie wrote:
    tell me about it.... I'm in fuckin FINLAND.... do you know where that is???!! TOO FAR AWAY!!!! (next to effin sweden) ---- anyways... glad Im flying over to the last few shows. Im so jealous to those attending ALL shows of the tour... I hope PJ comes back to europe next year. otherwise I just might have to haul my ass to USA permanently ;) Oh goodness.... I'm going crazy! Not even a week and Im flying over there. This is a serious condition we have - worse than drug addiction.

:D

Seriously! That's how I explained buying tickets for The Beacon show! I compared it to drugs... Somehow you FIND the money!!!!!!!
  • Options
    flyinwhole313flyinwhole313 Posts: 1,651
    DeLukin wrote:
    Post of the year. Rack it!!!!

We're with you, brother. Just 2 days, 7 hours and 58 minutes to Camden 1.

Whoo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    blondieblue227blondieblue227 Va, USA Posts: 4,509
    be honest...... you really don't shower. :D hehehe

my 4th pj show tomorrow tonight, so i'm pumped too.

i feel real blessed my fav band is still around after all these years.
    and i still can see them live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

• Options
    Honestly... we are so LUCKY to have them!
  • Options
    PearlJen79 wrote:
    Honestly... we are so LUCKY to have them!

YES ! we are. THANK YOU PJ-guys, thank you for existing! Being here! Living! Rocking and making the greatest music on this god forgotten planet! Gracias! :D

Pearl Jam - You make my soul scream for happiness!
  • Options
    JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    Woohoo!!!! I"m distracted too. I've got a lot of work to get done by Wednesday night, and I'm not very focused. I was standing at the sink thinking its been 2 years since I've been to a regular show (went to Lolla and was 5 million miles back, and it was a great experience, but you know...). That feeling of wow I'm really seeing Pearl Jam soon!!!!!!

You want to hear crazy - how does traveling 9 hours to nyc, staying in the city from 3:30 to 11pm or so, then turning right back around and traveling 9 hours home, through the night (sleep on the bus) so I can see my kid's last day of school morning show. I couldn't miss that, but I wasn't going to miss Pearl Jam either.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • Options
    JaneNY wrote:
    Woohoo!!!! I"m distracted too. I've got a lot of work to get done by Wednesday night, and I'm not very focused. I was standing at the sink thinking its been 2 years since I've been to a regular show (went to Lolla and was 5 million miles back, and it was a great experience, but you know...). That feeling of wow I'm really seeing Pearl Jam soon!!!!!!

You want to hear crazy - how does traveling 9 hours to nyc, staying in the city from 3:30 to 11pm or so, then turning right back around and traveling 9 hours home, through the night (sleep on the bus) so I can see my kid's last day of school morning show. I couldn't miss that, but I wasn't going to miss Pearl Jam either.

It's PJ loovee!!!! :D Nothing can stop it. It just keeps spreading and spreading until the universe implodes ;)

you want to hear more crazy; I'm a poor student (well ex-student, I dropped out of college, to maybe go back again to study something else this fall) - I have worked my ass off cleaning and mowing lawns and cleaning up trash that people throw into streets...to get money- its hell. And I'm spending every cent of those money to see PJ :D This is LOVE!

We are all so in loooveee!! :)
  • Options
    I am so loving this thread..........................It shows I am not alone!!!!!
  • Options
    Well, the worst thing about this Pearl Jam disorder are the people that doesnt undestand it. Like: "why are you going to 5 pearl jam shows?" "won't the setlists be the same?". This kind of thing makes me mad!