Options

do hot chicks go to Bonaroo???

13»

Comments

• Options
    writersuwritersu Posts: 1,867
    jorgems wrote:
    hair dryer to a camping site??? are u kidding?

no, the ones I go to have shower houses.
    Baby, You Wouldn't Last a Minute on The Creek......

Together we will float like angels.........

In the moment that you left the room, the album started skipping, goodbye to beauty shared with the ones that you love.........
  • Options
    GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878
    writersu wrote:
    no, the ones I go to have shower houses.

So, writer, I'm confused, are you going to Roo? I want to help you find a big brawny guy to drive your camper around. Like a houseboy, only a motorhome boy ;)
  • Options
    So, writer, I'm confused, are you going to Roo? I want to help you find a big brawny guy to drive your camper around. Like a houseboy, only a motorhome boy ;)

no, I wish. are there still tickets? I have no plans to go at the moment but it sounds like fun. do you go for all the days?

oh and take my order for the brawny dude;

like 5'11 or better (I am 5'6 so it would make me look short), long (clean) hair preferably dark, and lean on the bottom but muscular on top. really muscular.

well, I will go to sleep now where guys like that ONLY reside.

right?

In the moment that you left the room, the album started skipping, goodbye to beauty shared with the ones that you love.........
  • Options
    GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878
    writersu wrote:
    no, I wish. are there still tickets? I have no plans to go at the moment but it sounds like fun. do you go for all the days?

oh and take my order for the brawny dude;

like 5'11 or better (I am 5'6 so it would make me look short), long (clean) hair preferably dark, and lean on the bottom but muscular on top. really muscular.

well, I will go to sleep now where guys like that ONLY reside.

right?

Yo, I'm gonna find him. There are still regular admission tickets for sale. VIP is sold out, but I might know someone with an extra vip, if you were actually interested. I'm going for the whole thing. VIP tent style. One week from tomorrow morning and I hit the road for TN!
  • Options
    blondieblue227blondieblue227 Va, USA Posts: 4,509
    i'm bumping this because it made me chuckle. :)
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

• Options
    Yo, I'm gonna find him. There are still regular admission tickets for sale. VIP is sold out, but I might know someone with an extra vip, if you were actually interested. I'm going for the whole thing. VIP tent style. One week from tomorrow morning and I hit the road for TN!

yeah, see right there is why I can't. I have my four kids home from school now and I need to be home to monitor my effort to keep my home from getting any more broken windows. I will one day again be able to take off but for now I will take my short windows of time to get away. But have a great time. Will you be posting while there? Is your husband a fan as well? If he is I am sure you guys will have a blast.

And thanks for being on the lookout for me......

• Options
    pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    Metallica has TONS of hot chicks at their show... probably because they are over 400lbs and there aren't showers at bonnaroo!
  • Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    writersu wrote:
    see, I am a shower freak. two definitely a day; three in the summer for sure. I would have to leave to shower. Do people really still hang out for days and not shower at all at these things? I didn't think that goes on anymore........

Wow, three a day during the summer? Do you leave work at lunch to shower or something? I guess if you live in a humid climate I can understand it. You're constantly sweaty and wet anyway. I just don't know how you'd ever get anything done taking showers and getting dressed & undressed 3 times a day...unless you just stay UNdressed all day. :)
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Options
    kh65kh65 Posts: 946
    jorgems wrote:
    or just hairy armed pit ones?

The magic 8 ball says "doubtful" probably just hairy, smelly, hippie chicks. :)
    "If you're not living on the edge you're taking up too much room."

Gambling=a taxation on stupidity.

Remember, you can walk anywhere, as long as you have the time.

http://www.ryanmontbleauband.com/

http://www.myspace.com/jessedee
  • Options
    AtlantaJammerAtlantaJammer Posts: 2,611
    writersu wrote:
    see, I am a shower freak. two definitely a day; three in the summer for sure. I would have to leave to shower. Do people really still hang out for days and not shower at all at these things? I didn't think that goes on anymore........

Thats atop the reasons why I rented an RV for sure!
  • Options
    Wow, three a day during the summer? Do you leave work at lunch to shower or something? I guess if you live in a humid climate I can understand it. You're constantly sweaty and wet anyway. I just don't know how you'd ever get anything done taking showers and getting dressed & undressed 3 times a day...unless you just stay UNdressed all day. :)

no, I do take three a day but it kind of goes like this.......

get up and shower get ready and go about the day.

currently I am going to school and full time with the kids otherwise so usually right before they come home from school like around 2-2:30, I shower again so I am not all crazed from the day running around, cleaning, or whatever.

and then at night I have to shower before bed or I can't sleep very well.

and when I did work full time, I would shower after work and then before bed anyway.

I think the thing is when you are taking three showers a day, you don't take that long to get ready because you are pretty clean already.

and yeah, in Chicago it is already humid and hot. we have had thunderstorms everyday for like 4 days now and it is sooooooo humid. so I am a crabby person when I am clammy so I llike to feel showered and then I can handle most anything.

• Options
    Thats atop the reasons why I rented an RV for sure!

yeah, I know it puts a whole new meaning to camping but it works for me. I have air, heat, a microwave, a shower and bathroom an oven and sink and stove. I use to camp in tents and we even had the babies' cribs in there when they were little. But it is nice to sleep in a bed and now that I have it, it is also nice to be able to shower before I have to see people and not have to do the "walk of shame" to the shower house with my morning look.

• Options
    celebrationcelebration Posts: 318
    There will be hot cool chicks there, perhaps even some cool hot chicks
    ########################
    Celebration, the ball's in play
  • Options
    covered in blisscovered in bliss chi-caw-go Posts: 1,330
    Dude, it's gonna be 90 in the shade!

Do you really feel like masturbating under those conditions?
  • Options
    tremorvoidtremorvoid Posts: 528
    first of all...I think all you dirty smelly GUYS should shave your hairy stinky pits if you expect the "hot chicks" to do the same.

second...even if you guys do somehow manage to hook up with a hot chick...im sure its just because she is on some lovely drug and SHE wants it...its got nothing to do with you...its all about what her needs are.

third...you smelling is NOT HOT either. so leave your ego at home...there will be no boosting it at roo.

fourth...doesnt anyone remember how hot it was at gorge?

have fun you smelly hippies...oh and do the rest of us a favor and please shower before showing up at the columbia show.
    Seems that needlessly it's getting harder
    To find an approach and a way to live
    Are we getting something out of this
    all-encompassing trip?