Options

do hot chicks go to Bonaroo???

Comments

• Options
    jorgemsjorgems Posts: 276
    I know we are not in the 80s anymore, but you can always see hot girls at shows (specially PJ)...But Bonaroo is a whole different league...

Judging by a few comments posted on this thread, girls who like to shower "frequently" (once a day at least) are less willing to go to Bonaroo...so?
    Albuquerque 98, BSB 99, Houston 2000, San Antonio 2003, Monterrey 2005, Las Vegas 2006, Los Angeles Night 2 2008 (Ed Solo)
  • Options
    writersuwritersu Posts: 1,867
    jorgems wrote:
    I know we are not in the 80s anymore, but you can always see hot girls at shows (specially PJ)...But Bonaroo is a whole different league...

Judging by a few comments posted on this thread, girls who like to shower "frequently" (once a day at least) are less willing to go to Bonaroo...so?

sorry, I didn't know the thread asked "hot' as in 'sweaty"..........

I thought "hot" as in "girls i would do"...........

sorry............

but seriously what does that mean about the shower/hot thing? showering is not a requirement in the hotness judging? are all the men that attend Bonaroo allergic types with stuffy noses?
    Baby, You Wouldn't Last a Minute on The Creek......

Together we will float like angels.........

In the moment that you left the room, the album started skipping, goodbye to beauty shared with the ones that you love.........
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    there will be plenty of hot females dont worry.
  • Options
    i meant hot girls as we all would do...showering is refered somehow to the well shaved ones (or not hippie ones I think)...

now im confused...!
    Albuquerque 98, BSB 99, Houston 2000, San Antonio 2003, Monterrey 2005, Las Vegas 2006, Los Angeles Night 2 2008 (Ed Solo)
  • Options
    jorgems wrote:
    i meant hot girls as we all would do...showering is refered somehow to the well shaved ones (or not hippie ones I think)...

now im confused...!

it's cool. I just think as I get older I get a little more freaked out by the thought of going with a guy who doesn't groom/bathe/brush teeth.......shaving or not shaving is cool as long as it is intentional and not out of lazyness not shaving, like when guys don't shave because they are being lax. but then, again, maybe a guy could start out that way and discover his hotness was covered up by the shaving thing....food for thought.

but yes, I shave daily, so girls have to shave. but I live my life by the "never know what is going to happen' rule so I also wear clean underwear like mom said to in case I am in a crash.........(kidding on the crash but not the underwear)

so, now I will go on the I am a germaphobic thread........

In the moment that you left the room, the album started skipping, goodbye to beauty shared with the ones that you love.........
  • Options
    hey, clean underwear are just basic in life ya know...
  • Options
    jorgems wrote:
    hey, clean underwear are just basic in life ya know...

agree there.

• Options
    URthekeyURthekey Posts: 1,643
    The question shouldn't be are hot chicks going to be there, but how are YOU going to GET WITH said hot chick?

Tips for Roo hook ups

1. Pack an extra pillow - so you can offer a soft place to lay her tired head.

2. Have extra ice and cold ones handy - especially if the temps are over 90 degreees.

3. Buy one of those camping showers and set up your tent near a tree - offer free showers as long as you can watch/help scrub her back.

4. Play Pearl Jam real loud in the campground early in the a.m. - hot chicks swarm to good music.

5. Practice your pick up line in advance - 'wanna screw at roo' might work.
  • Options
    GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878
    I'll be showering a few times a day at Roo. I didn't pay 1200 for VIP for nothing!

Feeling hot and sweaty is such a gross feeling. I'm not much of a camper.. this should be quite the experience.
  • Options
    URthekey wrote:
    The question shouldn't be are hot chicks going to be there, but how are YOU going to GET WITH said hot chick?

Tips for Roo hook ups

1. Pack an extra pillow - so you can offer a soft place to lay her tired head.

2. Have extra ice and cold ones handy - especially if the temps are over 90 degreees.

3. Buy one of those camping showers and set up your tent near a tree - offer free showers as long as you can watch/help scrub her back.

4. Play Pearl Jam real loud in the campground early in the a.m. - hot chicks swarm to good music.

5. Practice your pick up line in advance - 'wanna screw at roo' might work.

you stud!!

number 5 can also be a working thing if you say something like, "hey aren't you in one of the bands?? oh, no I must have mistaken you for one of those Miller girls I saw earlier."

hey we gals are shallow too..........

• Options
    I'll be showering a few times a day at Roo. I didn't pay 1200 for VIP for nothing!

Feeling hot and sweaty is such a gross feeling. I'm not much of a camper.. this should be quite the experience.

hey Gray!! me too. I have a 32 foot travel trailer (brand new) that has a shower and bunks. say that's a thought. if you are single, maybe WE can pick up some hot guys there........

but, (sob), I cannot drive it so it sits in my driveway..............

• Options
    yes
  • Options
    writersu wrote:
    hey Gray!! me too. I have a 32 foot travel trailer (brand new) that has a shower and bunks. say that's a thought. if you are single, maybe WE can pick up some hot guys there........

but, (sob), I cannot drive it so it sits in my driveway..............

hahaha! nothing like camping in your driveway! :p

I'm married actually. (Which, I've been told by a member who is now banned for life actually makes me totally un-hot, because married people cannot be hot) Boys! :rolleyes:

Are you going to Roo writer? And where "near" Chi do you live?
  • Options
    hahaha! nothing like camping in your driveway! :p

I'm married actually. (Which, I've been told by a member who is now banned for life actually makes me totally un-hot, because married people cannot be hot) Boys! :rolleyes:

Are you going to Roo writer? And where "near" Chi do you live?

ok, so now I will have to hide from my fans (or critics..lol) but in Burr Ridge. and you?

but, no I don't camp in my driveway. although in my adhd moments, I have thought it would be a fun distraction.

• Options
    writersu wrote:
    ok, so now I will have to hide from my fans (or critics..lol) but in Burr Ridge. and you?

but, no I don't camp in my driveway. although in my adhd moments, I have thought it would be a fun distraction.

I live in the city. I'm not gonna lie, growing up I did camp once in my backyard. But, that's back when I was cool :)

You know, my husband's family makes fun of me because we go camping with them in Michigan in the summer and they have a trailer, but we stay in a tent, and being the worst camper ever, I always get up and run to the shower and then blow dry my hair in their trailer. His mom is like WTF, who packs a hair drier, camping? Yeah! This girl!
  • Options
    I live in the city. I'm not gonna lie, growing up I did camp once in my backyard. But, that's back when I was cool :)

You know, my husband's family makes fun of me because we go camping with them in Michigan in the summer and they have a trailer, but we stay in a tent, and being the worst camper ever, I always get up and run to the shower and then blow dry my hair in their trailer. His mom is like WTF, who packs a hair drier, camping? Yeah! This girl!

this one too. camping is a lot more evolved these days you know? I remember going to the campground and seeing the showerhouse filled with women putting on makeup, drying their hair, etc. I could not camp without showering and although a lot of people truly "camp" like in the woods, etc. most campers are shower people I think from what I see.

so maybe I should go on the dating thread searching for someone who can drive my camper.........(?) what do you think?

• Options
    Blind3Blind3 Posts: 1,149
    I've heard that 50,000 folks or more will hit The Roo Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Sounds like the odds are in favor of a "hot chick".
    "Buy the ticket,take the ride"
    Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"If I wanted you to understand, I would have explained it better"
    Johan Cruijff
  • Options
    hair dryer to a camping site??? are u kidding?
  • Options
    jorgems wrote:
    hair dryer to a camping site??? are u kidding?

No, I'm serious. Why not, if there is an outlet seems fit to use it. I have really long hair, halfway down my back, and sitting around with it dripping wet down my back and my clothes isn't always pleasant.

It's not like I won't go camping without my hair dryer, but if I can use it, why not?
  • Options
    if you put it like that the I guess its OK...

:)

If you can take a hair dryer to the woods why wont those hippie-girls take some clean underwear or a shaving device for their armpits????
  • Options
    writersu wrote:
    but yes, I shave daily, so girls have to shave. but I live my life by the "never know what is going to happen' rule so I also wear clean underwear like mom said to in case I am in a crash........(kidding on the crash but not the underwear)

so, now I will go on the I am a germaphobic thread........

I always told Ma that if I was in a crash I would probably shit myself.

that shut her up.
    WOOT!
  • Options
    jorgems wrote:
    if you put it like that the I guess its OK...

:)

If you can take a hair dryer to the woods why wont those hippie-girls take some clean underwear or a shaving device for their armpits????

Not everyone is into the flowery fresh feeling, I suppose? haha..
  • Options
    I_Got_ShitI_Got_Shit Posts: 325
    I didn't even know women could grow armpit hair until I saw Paula Cole performing at Lilith Fair on TV when I was like 14. Rude awakening, my friends.

I'm guessing most of the girls at Roo won't be real hippies, just faux-hippies. They'll wear the clothes, listen to the music and do the drugs, but still shower and shave.
    *Does not include encore of Garden and Leash.
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,013
    I_Got_Shit wrote:

I'm guessing most of the girls at Roo won't be real hippies, just faux-hippies. They'll wear the clothes, listen to the music and do the drugs, but still shower and shave.

I'm confused, why do people think that EVERYONE that goes to Roo is a hippy?
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    NeilJamNeilJam Posts: 1,191
    No, I'm serious. Why not, if there is an outlet seems fit to use it. I have really long hair, halfway down my back, and sitting around with it dripping wet down my back and my clothes isn't always pleasant.

It's not like I won't go camping without my hair dryer, but if I can use it, why not?

Having dripping wet hair is great in the heat at Bonnaroo. Sometimes I would fill a bottle at the water station and pour it all over my head and hair to cool off.

I went showerless at Roo the past 3 years (just washed up at the water stations), but will surely take advantage of the showers in VIP this year.
  • Options
    hippies rule!!! (but smell bad also)
  • Options
    LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    jorgems wrote:
    hippies rule!!! (but smell bad also)
    They don't smell as bad as biker chicks. Hehe. :o
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
  • Options
    KushikushunKushikushun Posts: 1,263
    this has to be the stu.... nevermind, ill be nice and just say yes.

I was thinking just that and than I saw the other thread the OP made :rolleyes:
    Why not be mediocre and be the best at it that you can be?
  • Options
    LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    I was thinking just that and than I saw the other thread the OP made :rolleyes:
    what thread, where? hehe ;)
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
  • Options
    KushikushunKushikushun Posts: 1,263
    LongRd. wrote:
    what thread, where? hehe ;)
    Haha, oh the one that will be deleted by the mods in a sec.

Edit: :D:D:D OMG, the mods have just deleted it! Haha, seconds before I posted this post.
    Why not be mediocre and be the best at it that you can be?