Options

Selling (2) Extra Balcony Beacon Tickets for Face Value

touringfantouringfan Posts: 568
edited July 2008 in The Porch
PM me if your interested and I will check back in an hour or two. I don't want a penny over face value. Just want them to go to a big fan. I will be at the show with my sister and we have 2 extras as we had a last second cancelation. I could meet you near the venue around 7:00 pm.

Drinks are on me ;)
baby boomers selling you rumors of their history, forcing youth away from the truth of what's real today.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    byrdbyrdbyrdbyrd Posts: 40
    everybody go crazy!!!!!
  • Options
    petrocspetrocs Posts: 4,342
    dont do this to me! I just told my fiance I was done for the tour and we would start planning our wedding tonight!
    Shows:
    9/24/96 MD. 9/28/96 Randalls. 8/28-29/98 Camden. 9/8/98 NJ. 9/18/98 MD. 9/1-2/00 Camden. 9/4/00 MD. 4/28/03 Philly. 7/5-6/03 Camden. 9/30/05 AC.
    10/3/05 Philly. 5/27-28/06 Camden. 6/23/06 Pitt. 6/19-20/08 Camden. 6/24/08 MSG. 8/7/08 EV Newark, NJ. 6/11-12/09 EV Philly, PA. 10/27-28-30-31/09 Philly, PA., 5/15/10 Hartford,5/17/10 Boston, 5/18/10 Newark, 5/20-21/10 MSG
  • Options
    just to clarify these are the 250 seats and are together. I will pick someone later today to give others the opportunity to PM me or post in this thread. I got hooked up with a face "day of" ticket for a showbox show many years ago and would like to return the favor..
    baby boomers selling you rumors of their history, forcing youth away from the truth of what's real today.
  • Options
    Super_FanSuper_Fan Posts: 249
    Just PMed you. A friend of mine needs a ticket for tonight. Reply back and I will give you his phone #.
    Tour '08
    Destroying DC Scum.
  • Options
    How I'd love to go tonight in my backyard, but these tickets should really go to someone else. I've seen them 6 times this tour (will not have a seat as nearly as good as this mind you) but I'd really like to see these tickets go to someone who didn't get a chance to go this tour. Whoever it is, please enjoy. It will be the show of your life!
  • Options
    NYLIPJNYLIPJ Posts: 36
    they still around or did u get rid of them. i will take both.
  • Options
    waterairwaterair Philly Posts: 53
    Need one ticket...jumping off the train in NYC at 2:45...would love to end on a high note after last night's Pee Incident

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=292017

I just pm'd you!
    Let's go to Europe ;-)

#409xxx
    (how I let my membership lapse is beyond me.)
  • Options
    abyanksabyanks Posts: 59
    did u sell one to that other guy
  • Options
    BookshelfBookshelf Posts: 13
    I've got one, too...4th row in the Lower Balcony for $500 (face). I'm sick with the flu, and the only way I'll go is if I can't get $500 for it. Only catch is that you have to come get the ticket in Park Slope any time today...

PM if interested!
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,612
    It would be too much to scramble into NYC.

But this is a really awesome, selfless thing you are doing. Way to go.

Have fun whoever ends up with the tix, and whoever doesnt, no hard feelings.
  • Options
    jonoponojonopono Posts: 80
    Hope you got my PM! Totally awesome of you to do this ... I hope the good vibes reward you (and whoever you choose to give the tickets to) with an awesome show tonight!
    Rise. Life is in motion. I'm stuck in line.
    Oh rise. You can't be neutral on a moving train.
  • Options
    ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    hoping it's not too late..... Foxy Mop and I are looking.... PM sent.....
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    MakeUSmileMakeUSmile NJ Posts: 1,065
    Hello all I'm the sister...
    I was blessed to be sold a vic ticket from someone on this board for face value. I have been forever greatful and feel awesome to do the same for somone else.
    can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?
  • Options
    byrdbyrdbyrdbyrd Posts: 40
    I don't know monkey and foxy personally, but I do know that they have been extremely generous with their time to help with band related charities..just sayin..
  • Options
    grdesigner79grdesigner79 Posts: 186
    MakeUSmile, this is very sweet of you and I hope that I am in consideration for one ticket, I would be forever great full!
  • Options
    TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    These 2 deserve it so much.
    You guys are awesome for all that you do.
    I verrrrrrryyyyyy briefly met you in the ticket mess at Hartford..grey dress.
    I hope you get into the show!
    :)
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • Options
    Dylan StoneDylan Stone Posts: 1,145

It would be very cool of you to sell two tix to these two fine citizens :)
  • Options

Karma baby!
    Let's go to Europe ;-)

#409xxx
  • Options
    wasnt easy but I sold the tickets to....

I <3 Vedder and Waterair. I <3 Vedder GF dumped him yesterday and hes def traveled far to see the band. Waterair got peed on at the Mansfield show and went up to Beantown solo. Both seemed very deserving.
  • Options
    jonoponojonopono Posts: 80
    Good for you guys! Waterair, I'd remind the folks sitting around you to use the lavatory before the show starts ... :)

Have an awesome time. Hopefully I'll be able to find a ticket with my name on it outside.
    Rise. Life is in motion. I'm stuck in line.
    Oh rise. You can't be neutral on a moving train.
  • Options
    My seat was in the last row of the theater...HOWEVER, it was in the aisle with not one blessed person in front of me...straight line of sight to Eddie...the only scary part was when I was dancing and jumping all night long I kept worrying that I was going to take a header...with no one to fall on...

Thank you so much! It was unbelievable!
    Let's go to Europe ;-)

#409xxx