Options

Important Newark Ticket Info!!

LakkiniLakkini Posts: 13
edited July 2008 in The Porch
Hi Everyone, For those of you trying to tickets to NJPAC tomorrow on the web, I HIGHLY recommend you going onto the ticketing site tonight and setting up a ticket account. This way all your info is already into their system and you will not be held up adding it all tomorrow. It will also help you get off and others get on quickly. It's not a ticketmaster system. Here's the link and best of luck!!!

http://www.njpac.org/crm_login.asp
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Lakkini wrote:
    Hi Everyone, For those of you trying to tickets to NJPAC tomorrow on the web, I HIGHLY recommend you going onto the ticketing site tonight and setting up a ticket account. This way all your info is already into their system and you will not be held up adding it all tomorrow. It will also help you get off and others get on quickly. It's not a ticketmaster system. Here's the link and best of luck!!!

http://www.njpac.org/crm_login.asp

And I'll go one further and tell you to call into the hotline. I have been on the site a lot the past couple of days and have seen all sorts of database errors. I think they are in no way shape or form capable of handling the amount of traffic that is going to happen at 1:00pm tomorrow. Seriously, try it but I would continually hit redial on your phone.
  • Options
    DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,752
    You are awesome. Thanks so much. I have my account created so I'm ready to go. Now if I could only find my lucky rabbits foot...
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • Options
    nfanelnfanel Posts: 2,558
    And I'll go one further and tell you to call into the hotline. I have been on the site a lot the past couple of days and have seen all sorts of database errors. I think they are in no way shape or form capable of handling the amount of traffic that is going to happen at 1:00pm tomorrow. Seriously, try it but I would continually hit redial on your phone.
    are we sure it's really 1pm and not 10am EST like the ones going through ticketmaster tomorrow?
  • Options
    yes, 1pm
  • Options
    nfanel wrote:
    are we sure it's really 1pm and not 10am EST like the ones going through ticketmaster tomorrow?

Trust me...it's 1:00pm.
  • Options
    In response to calling in to get tickets, I have to caution you about relying on this...give it a try in conjunction with the web, but keep in mind there are only 20 phone tellers in NJPAC's phone room and a lot of information will need to be given with each transaction.